software locuri de muncă în București
- Fiți printre primii candidațiVidaXL3,1BucureștiMarketing Specialist with Italian/ Portuguese/ Greek language As our Marketing Specialist with Italian/ Portuguese/ Greek language you will help grow sales…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- Fiți printre primii candidațiInfineon Technologies4,0BucureștiYou are passionate about electronics and want to be a part of a dynamic environment within the semiconductor industry? You like to cooperate across boundaries…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- Fiți printre primii candidațiInfineon Technologies4,0BucureștiDo you want to drive test development, improvement and innovation? Are you ready to contribute to define and implement highest automotive standards in the…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- StarryLTDBucureștiDe obicei, răspunde în decurs de 2 zileRemote Office Administrator -Part time Join Our Dynamic Team!** Are you an organized and motivated Office Administrator looking to work from the comfort of…Reclamă·EmployerActiv acum 5 zile
- Siemens EnergyBucureștiA Snapshot of Your Day As a Software Developer (f-m-d) you will develop features for highly complex systems in the area of oil and gas industry and the…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 26 de zile în urmă
- Soft TehnicaBucureștiA- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role A- Experience in project management and QA methodology A- Ability to document and…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- WorldpayBucureștiWe are currently recruiting a Software Engineer to join the Worldpay's Alternative Payments Department. This position is Bucharest-based and aligned to the…Reclamă·PostedAzi
- Thermo Fisher ScientificRomaniaJob Description At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 10 de zile în urmă
- Siemens EnergyBucureștiA Snapshot of Your Day Create Robots, so others don't need to be one: You are supporting the organization with process automation. Therefore, you are working…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 26 de zile în urmă
- UiPathBucureștiLife at UiPath: The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category…PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- WorldpayBucureștiAbout the role: Worldpay's Alternative Payments Department specialise in delivering online payment services to our customers and are looking for Engineers to…Reclamă·PostedAzi
- MicrosoftBucureștiEvery year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and…PostedPostat cu 3 de zile în urmă·
- Vedeți toate locurile de muncă locuri de munca Microsoft - București - locuri de munca Software Engineer in București
- Cautare salariu: Software Engineering - Fulltime Opportunities for University Graduates
- Entry Level Jobs in TOP Companies - Hipo.roBucurești- Bachelor`s degree in graphic design or related field. - Experience as a graphic designer or in related field. - Demonstrable graphic design skills with a…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 30 de zile în urmă
- Procter & GambleBucureștiJob Location Bucharest Job Description We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer & Scrum Master to join our team. As a Software…PostedPostat cu 5 de zile în urmă·
- Siemens EnergyBucureștiA Snapshot of Your Day Working together for the future. What does the future look like- What can we expect there- We do not know exactly. But we are doing…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 26 de zile în urmă
Job Post Details
Descriere completă a locului de muncă
As our Marketing Specialist with Italian/ Portuguese/ Greek languageyou will help grow sales on the vidaXL webshop. You must be a goal-oriented person who is comfortable with independent work and minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. In this position, you will be part of the marketing department and be responsible for all major online marketing disciplines like Classified, Price comparison, SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Mobile Advertisement, Market Research, and Web analytics. Your main tasks will be to execute country-specific online marketing activities.
- Carry out online marketing activities for the vidaXL web shops;
- Continuously observe the Italian markets and the competitors with periodic analysis;
- Establish partnerships and cooperation that are crucial to ensure vidaXL success;
- Make analyses to improve sales, do research for your countries, and suggest an action plan to make this sales activity a success;
- Plan and allocate performance budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth;
- Define, deliver, report, and optimize marketing strategies for the following campaigns: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Affiliate marketing to maximize reach;
- Localize our Content and Marketing activities for several markets, and stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments. Be aware of the webshop trends and competitor research.
- Naturally, you will receive a salary that matches your work experience
- Meal tickets
- Private medical subscription
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products
- Vacation vouchers
- Discount on ESX Subscription
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- 23 vacation days per year
- Minimum 0-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluency in the Italian or Portuguese or Greek language and English language are a must.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- Experience with data feeds and email marketing is beneficial;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software;
- A hybrid work-from-home model (3 days at your choice from the office and 2 days from home).
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is growing faster than the speed of light in the field of e-commerce. We’ve been doubling our figures every year since our foundation in 2013. All of this in our own bold and down-to-earth way. With 30+ webshops, 6 international offices, and 120 million unique visitors a year that pretty much feels like the right way.
To keep up with our success we take on challenges, take chances and try new things every day. We don’t see road bumps as obstacles but as an opportunity to enjoy the sweet, sweet smell of victory.
We owe our great success to our great people. That’s why we love to invest in personal growth. By offering the freedom to seize all opportunities you see.
So, you can thrive big time and grow XL!
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! For more information, contact our Talent Advisor: Roberta Onescu
T | (+40) 786 798 476
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.