Publicați CV-ul dvs. - Durează doar câteva secunde
ifs locuri de muncă
Sortati dupa: relevanta - data
11 locuri de muncă
- INGBucureștiPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- With the help of more than 1600 engineers, risk and operations professionals, we offer 150 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail…
- Vedeți toate locurile de muncă locuri de munca ING - București - locuri de munca .NET Developer in București
- Cautare salariu: .NET Developer IFS (International Financial System) @ ING Hubs Ro
- Vedeți întrebări populare despre ING
- SGSBucureștiPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- The jobholder is responsible the technical review of IFS audit reports.
- To ensure that Technical Reviews and Certification Decisions are done in accordance with…
- Rosman GroupTimișoaraPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- Maintaining: Quality, Safety & Environment systems within client’s Group.
- Assuring support in all sites for continous improvement and harmonization.
- KendrionSibiuPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- Creating and implementing of Solution Designs based on the infrastructure strategy roadmap and technical directives from the architecture department.
- SC ALKA CO SRLBucureștiCe vei face Vei supraveghea și asigura buna funcționalitate a echipamentelor de producție și a aparatelor periferice. Vei realiza activitățile de mentenanță…PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- AdeccoSighişoaraPostedPostat cu 24 de zile în urmă·
- Vei planifica, programa și organiza procesul de producție din fabrică cu scopul respectării.
- Vei participa în proiecte de dezvoltare produse noi și de…
- NoiFiți printre primii candidațiOrkla Foods RomaniaCovasnaReclamă·PostedPostat cu 3 de zile în urmă
- Capacitate de analiza, sinteza si concluzionare, indemanare in aplicarea metodelor de analiza (instrumente, reactivi);
- INGBucureștiPostedPostat cu 27 de zile în urmă·
- ING Hubs Romania offers 150 services in software development, data management, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units…
- Vedeți toate locurile de muncă locuri de munca ING - București - locuri de munca Chapter Leader in București
- Cautare salariu: Chapter Lead - IT Operations Engineering @ING Hubs Romania
- Vedeți întrebări populare despre ING
- Bosch Romania4,0BucureștiReclamă·PostedPostat cu 5 de zile în urmă
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Finance andamp; Accounting.
- University degree in Finance andamp; Accounting.
- Prepares the statutory trial balance.
- AdeccoCovasnaPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- Ü Efectuarea de analize fizico-chimice conform planului de control.
- Studii superioare de specialitate (industrie alimentara/chimie/biologie);
Job Post Details
Descriere completă a locului de muncă
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj.
With the help of more than 1600 engineers, risk and operations professionals, we offer 150 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1100 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration and Core Banking.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
At ING, we believe the road to success is never straight
IFS (International Financial System) it’s a core bank system for Wholesale Banking clients, which offers business services to many international branches of ING, like Madrid, Milan, Lisbon, Frankfurt, Vienna, London and Brussels. The main business services are payment and cash management (PCM) services, with additional lending and financial market services. It is an in-house developed service built on Microsoft stack technology, which is now operated and maintained out of Belgium.
You will be part of a new and high performing team, built on ING Tech around IFS project, with a medium-long term objective of delivering important and interesting features (like Instant Payments), but also of operating and maintaining IFS service. You will collaborate closely with the team from Belgium.
Your day to day:
Work in an Agile environment using the Scrum framework;
Develop and maintain applications; embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices;
Take an active part in design and technical decisions on both new and existing components;
Implement changes in web and back-end applications, covering both functional and technical support of the application, during acceptance testing or in case of production incidents;
Be able to mix “big picture” reasoning with component level delivery;
Take ownership by coding components and applications, as well as unit and integration tests;
Follow coding and security standards;
Contribute to the automation process in terms of Continuous Integration/Delivery.
What you bring to the team:
Good understanding of software development lifecycle and DevOps principles;
High curiosity for the banking business domain and solid software development experience on the .Net framework (full Fx) using C# in desktop and server applications;
Good understanding of OOP, design pattern and SOLID principles;
Experience with Microsoft SQL using T-SQL and MS SQL BI (SSRS, SSIS);
Scripting knowledge (PowerShell/DSC/other scripting language)
Experience with static scan tools (Fortify, Checkmarx, etc.)
Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
Good knowledge of GIT branching strategies;
Test Driven Development mindset;
Optimization techniques and strategies.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual Performance Bonus (depending on your performance)
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Growth opportunities
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
- CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc.
Candidați cu ușurință la locuri de muncăPublicați CV-ul dvs.