collection agent locuri de muncă în Iași
- AwinIasiPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- Proven experience in credit control, cash collection or similar role in an international business environment.
Job Post Details
Descriere completă a locului de muncă
Purpose of Position
The credit control team is part of AWIN´s group finance team. Good credit management is essential to our organization's healthy cash flow. Therefore the Credit Controller team is responsible for managing our debtor accounts to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices. The Credit Controller conducts credit checks on new and existing customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts. Contacting our debtors in accordance with our collection process, the regular reporting on outstanding issues and highlighting of potential debtor problems to our internal stakeholders and to our management is an essential part of your role. Are you a results-oriented individual with a keen eye for detail and a knack for effectively managing credit control and cash collections? We are currently seeking a skilled Credit Controller to join our dynamic finance team at AWIN.
- Proactively monitor and manage accounts receivable, ensuring prompt payment and minimizing overdue debts
- Processing dunning runs and conduct regular follow-ups with customers to resolve outstanding invoices and collect payments
- Investigate and support resolution of any billing discrepancies or payment-related issues whilst working closely with the sales and accounts receivables teams
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, payment status, and collection activities in our financial systems
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve credit control processes, identifying areas for enhancement and implementing efficient collection strategies
Skills & Expertise
- At least 1 to 2 years 'experience in credit control or accounts receivables in an international environment
- Proven experience in credit control, cash collection or similar role in an international business environment
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Knowledge of credit management principles, debt recovery processes
- Familiarity with legal regulations and compliance related to credit control
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence customers effectively
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in using the standard office applications, Power BI is a plus, and financial software and systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics D365)
- Fluency in English is essential for this role
- Use our company training offers gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- You will work on 4 days per week; on the 5th day (to be agreed on with your manager) you can dedicate time to trainings or development, or finish up work if needed but without meetings, or simply take the day off for your own wellbeing, depending on the current team / business needs.
- Remote/hybrid working: In agreement with your manager, you can work from home or other location instead of at the office multiple days a week.
- Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
- Enjoy our coffee machines with free drinks, including
coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fresh fruit and snacks.
- Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to various mental health initiatives