cloud locuri de muncă
- LSEG RomaniaBucureștiRole Summary As a key member of our Reverse Proxy team, you will dive deep into the core of our platform technology, ensuring it runs seamlessly across a…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- Fiți printre primii candidațiInternship and Trainee MarathonRomaniaEsti in cautarea unei oportunitati in domeniul IT- Companii de top au disponibile programe de internship, trainee, graduates, stagii de practica, sau joburi…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- LSEG RomaniaBucureștiKEY ELEMENTS: Cloud FinOps Engineering Team leaderJob description summary: The FinOps team are a group of Cloud and Finance specialists who work with the…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- Raiffeisen Bank4,1BucureștiYou`ll Succeed With: -Y~- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift or EKS Hands-on skills in Linux systems Experience with web application servers and…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 4 de zile în urmă
- Siemens EnergyBucureștiA Snapshot of Your Day As consolidation specialist, you are responsible for the governance of our consolidation systems in close cooperation with IT as well…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 2 de zile în urmă
- Veeam Software3,5BucureștiVeeam(R), the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 19 de zile în urmă
- Booking HoldingsBucureștiBooking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu 20 de zile în urmă
- MHP - A Porsche CompanyCluj-NapocaENABLING YOU TO SHAPE A BETTER TOMORROW MHP Innovation Camp (f/m) Software Development Internship Program Code number: J000010736 Entry level: Internship…PostedPostat cu 4 de zile în urmă·
- Vedeți toate locurile de muncă locuri de munca MHP - A Porsche Company - Cluj-Napoca - locuri de munca Software Development Intern in Cluj-Napoca
- Cautare salariu: MHP Innovation Camp (f/m) Software Development Internship Program
- HEIMDAL SECURITYBucureștiWe are Heimdal® and cybersecurity is our passion. Join us in an internationally expanding business, leading the fight against cybercrime! We have been…PostedPostat cu 25 de zile în urmă·
- CrowdStrikeRomania#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading…PostedPostat cu 5 de zile în urmă·
- Vedeți toate locurile de muncă locuri de munca CrowdStrike - Romania - locuri de munca Platform Engineer in Romania
- Cautare salariu: Malware Analysis Platform - Cloud Engineer Launch Intern - Summer 2024 (Remote, ROU)
- HellaTimișoaraCyberSecurity Cloud Engineer Location Giarmata, Romania Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA is a listed, internationally positioned automotive supplier…PostedPostat cu 4 de zile în urmă·
- CrowdStrikeRomania#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading…PostedPostat cu 10 de zile în urmă·
- Veeam Software3,5BucureștiVeeam(R), the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience…Reclamă·PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă
- Agile FreaksSibiuA DevOps Engineer in Agile Freaks is responsible with the in-house server, develop and release scalable and maintainable solutions, reducing infrastructure…PostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
Job Post Details
Descriere completă a locului de muncă
As a key member of our Reverse Proxy team, you will dive deep into the core of our platform technology, ensuring it runs seamlessly across a global scale. This role offers the unique opportunity to work on a system thatand#39;s central to our product, interacting with over a hundred teams to onboard their APIs onto our proxy. Our environment champions agility, ownership, and innovation with a strong emphasis on observability and automation to support our high standards of operation.
What Youand#39;ll Do
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering Manager and a dynamic team following an Agile methodology to enhance our capability continuously.
- Lead the lifecycle of software development from analysis and design to implementation, testing, and support, ensuring high-quality solutions alongside our Quality and Reliability Engineers.
- Utilize your expertise to write and modify software and cloud components, conduct unit and integration tests, and maintain documentation for superior supportability.
- Engage in design discussions, contribute to project planning, and provide estimations to drive forward our strategic migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Operate within a remote, global team framework, requiring proactive communication and a keen ability to set and manage expectations across time zones.
Who You Are
- You have 5and#43; years of experience in Software and Cloud Engineering, with a track record of working on complex, high-availability systems.
- Proficient in Python, C, Java or similar languages, with a deep understanding of web technologies (HTTP, TLS, REST APIs, DNS, TCP) and cloud platforms, particularly AWS or Azure.
- Experienced with API tools (e.g., Nginx, Apache, Varnish, Kong), CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab), Linux, and Docker.
- A proactive learner, open to diving into new challenges, asking questions, building prototypes, and iterating rapidly.
- Excellent in communication and collaboration in a fully remote setting, capable of working effectively across different time zones.
- You donand#39;t need to be an expert in our stack on day one, but youand#39;re eager to learn and contribute meaningfully through hands-on implementation and design participation.
- Versatility in wearing multiple hats within the software engineering spectrum, from development to DevOps and system administration.
- Experience in critical projects with stringent latency and availability requirements.
- Background in large-scale operations, open-source projects, and delivering platform services to a diverse user base.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and a strong advocate for the and#34;you build it, you own itand#34; philosophy.
Why Join Us-
Be part of a team that's steering a significant technological migration, in an environment that values your growth, curiosity, and contribution. Here, your work directly impacts the reliability and efficiency of services critical to thousands of users worldwide. We foster a culture of learning, collaboration, and innovation, where you can truly make a difference.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events Team Buildings
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.