arcadis locuri de muncă
- ArcadisIasiPostedPostat cu peste 30 de zile în urmă·
- Our ability to effectively manage projects, assess client needs, and provide technical guidance is crucial in delivering successful outcomes using the most…
Job Post Details
Descriere completă a locului de muncă
Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets. We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
This role is part of Arcadis’ Global Excellence Centre (GEC) and will join our 3,000+ talented individuals working in India, Romania, and Philippines, in partnership with Arcadis’ offices globally. The GEC brings key capabilities and capacity to support our clients seamlessly around the world. For those in GEC there are options to be dedicated to one country; developing deep knowledge and strong relationships, as well as opportunities to be part of teams working truly globally as a centre of excellence, offering diversity and variety. Arcadians are by nature, globally minded and culturally aware, and Arcadis strongly believes in flexibility which enables change over time as your career progresses. The GEC model is well embedded in Arcadis, and the strong relationships that exist between our global offices are truly unique.
As part of our Cost Management team, you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects from global and high profile to small and impactful, ensuring they’re delivered on time and to budget. Your expertise in planning, estimating, budgeting and managing costs will drive growth and smarter working.
The role sits within our global business area Places. We work with our clients around the world to create, support, and enhance smart, safe and sustainable places where people live, work, learn and thrive. Places impact on the quality of people’s lives. Whether new homes, shops, workplaces, schools and hospitals, manufacturing, research and development facilities, or data and distribution centers. People and communities thrive when the spaces in which they live, work, move and play are designed and managed in a way that best meets their needs.
- Work within established procedures to undertake tasks relating to the cost control of projects. Review commercial information in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies to ensure management has access to up-to-date and accurate information;
- Individually contribute to a range of professional cost management assignments and monitor and review work undertaken by more junior colleagues, in order to ensure programmes of work are undertaken and project milestones are met;
- Understand and comply with all risk and compliance principles, taking standard corrective action or reporting any unsafe or inappropriate situations or wider project risks, to ensure the delivery of the project is not adversely impacted;
- Interpret data and prepare supporting documentation such as schedules, feasibility studies and cost reports, making straightforward recommendations to support senior colleagues in their decision making process;
- Take a proactive role in assessing and evaluating cost and commercial management processes, sharing knowledge, identifying opportunities and providing advice to help improve processes and systems;
- Apply technical methods and expertise to complete complex, professional level tasks as requested by colleagues, prioritizing case load and interpreting established policies in order to effectively support the cost and commercial management function;
- Provide specialist advice and support on cost management queries to customers inside and outside the business, ensuring an efficient and high-quality provision of information to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist senior staff to resolve stakeholder issues by flagging issues as soon as they are encountered and suggesting appropriate solutions in order to contribute to client care to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent in a relevant discipline;
- Experience in delivering analysis and insights;
- Technical knowledge in specialised field, including construction processes and/or cost and commercial management;
- Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of own area of specialism and a developing understanding of wider organisational and programme environment;
- Advance proficiency in using common and straightforward cost and commercial management software and systems (e.g., CostX).
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It’s why we are pioneering a skills based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You do meaningful work, and no matter where your next role in Arcadis takes you, you’ll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark; on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day, which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
Join Arcadis. Create a legacy