Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Yazaki Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după
17 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 1.579 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Sanse de dezvoltare ,muncă în echipa, spirit tanar ,competivitate ,sanse de promovare .
Nu recomand!!!! Nu recomand ! Sclavie! Multi sefi puși pe pile! Etc etc
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Strong productive workplace with a lot of nice people that can be trusted and help you with your need. Level of management not acceptable from my point of view.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I hope i can find a job that fits me on this app. Im a hard word worker i can work anything im good in any job im a good and perfectionist girl and a hard worker
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Sant buna sant muncitoare am rabdare nu amu place sa
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Am fost foarte bucuroasă că am lucrat in aceasta firma si o recomand cu mare bucurie
Pro
Ore putine
Bani putini
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Loc de munca nesigur care necesita multa atentie la detalii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un loc de munca platit prost dar foarte aproape de casa.
Pro
Transport gratuit
Contra
Prea multe tipete ale sefilo de echipa
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have to train by myself on the field using training materials that was provided on the begining for main activities such as how to send orders. But on the internal site you can find a lot of other information.

So every day was a provoke also because the global issue of TE Connectivity with MCCON terminals.

The most enjoyable part for me was that I have learned every day new thing regarding of SAP. I liked to work in that program. Also i had support from our EU team and they became my friends.

The hardest was to confront with COGI error because most of them was because an human error.
Verificare,curățare,asamblare,montare,verificare calitate
Pro
Nimic
Pauza 10minute si 20 minute in 8ore de munca
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
O zi tipica consta intr-o alergare continua ptr confectionarea cablajelor.
Am aflat cum se confectioneaza mai multe tipuri de cablaje necesare automobilelor.

Colegi - muncitori,intelegatori

Cea mai grea parte - Statul in picioare timp de 8.5 ore cu 2 pauze (15 min)- (20 min)

Cea mai agreabila parte - Concurenta intre linii si realizarea planului de afaceri
Pro
Transport gratuit
Pauze scurte
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Learning new things every day;
I learned how to be a good employed with lot of knowledge about business development;

Very professional management involvement in our daily activities;

Skilled persons with positive attitude;

Customer fluctuation;

The most enjoyable part of the job are the times when we achieve our targets and goals.
Pro
Food tickets
Good enviroment
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
is a great company where your ideas are heard and there is a continuas improvement desire.
they are happy to offer courses to help farther more the development of the employees
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
When shift starts i had to take over my operating machine and check if it's in good quality , setting the machine for the next work order ( setting wire , crimping applicators , terminals and measuring the product to be exactly like in the provided standard ) Then start the production according with the production ticket and checking if the finish product is good .
I learned discipline , team work and how to operate multiple machines like Komax ( all the types ) and Yazaki machines ( AC 80 , AC 82 , AC 91 , AS 45 ).

I worked with a high quality and hard working team and didn't have any enjoyable or hard part of the job , everyone did their job and at the end of the day everyone was happy .

Our motto was : "One for all and all for one" .
Low payment
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
My first serious job was in this company and there is no doubt that all the training helped me ( not just on professiobal part ) to become more responsible , more effective and how to overtaking my capabilities .

Unfortunately , payment is not so great his is the main reason for my resignation from this company ,and searching a job in UK.
Pro
Helping peronal to gain experience due to training sessions and practical work .
Working days without recovery
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Well.. It depends on the day, of course there were bad days and good days, we had a set of rules /steps that were not hard to follow, we also had a leader in case something didn't go as planned even if the steps were executed accordingly... With that being said, a normal day at work was the same over and over again, this was a factory, it had different departments but the main thing that anyone working there knew is that it is a "line working" factory, so it was essential to follow the steps as they are in the time given or if not, then you weren't doing your job, simply as that... So mainly, the work amount was the same in any given day, the system was made to support the workers, in time everything is getting easier the more you do it because of the steps and repetition, it was pretty simple and straight forward. I have nothing to complain about.

The hardest part of the job was working on 3 shifts. The 3 shifts were "morning shift" 6am to 2pm, "evening shift" 2pm to 10pm and the "night shift" 10pm to 6am; Also these shifts were changed weekly. Most people when looking at this will say the night shift is the hardest, not really, that was the best shift... the hard part about this type of schedule was changing the shift, the first 2 days of the week were always hard to cope with, but not impossible and that's kinda everything there was to it...
Pro
Good Salary, Benefits, Free Transportation, Health Care.
Contra
Comunication; Working on 3 shifts.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
participate at the internal audits: system, process, product
make daily analisis, fill 8D problem solving and collaborate with client
Pro
free lunches
health assurance
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Yazaki
Ați putea dori să încercați:
Profil revendicat
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Yazaki. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
4,0
Bazat pe 1.579 de evaluări.
Evaluări după categorie
3,8
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,8
Cultura
Yazaki - recenzii în funcție de locație