Wipro
3,8 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Wipro Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
22 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 14.784 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company provides employee support and tends to the well being of the employees, however, the management is often not that well prepared for what's required of them.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Mi a placut foarte mult mediul de munca in primul rand ratorita colecitivului, a atmosferei relaxate dar si a abilitatii de a lucra in echipa si in momente mai tensionate.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I enjoyed working at Wipro. The job was not very challenging but required a high level of attention when doing while doing it. All my colleagues were very helpful and fun to work with.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ajuta la cresterea abilitatilor si cresterea la intr-un nivel mai avansat.
Pro
Mese gratuite
Asistenta medicala
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Companie ok, colegi ok. Suport Microsoft Office cu limba germana.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The office instalations are very modern. It can be fun sometimes and it's a good opportunity to learn new things if you want to learn. There is free coffee!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Flexible working hours which is an advance. Differences of employees. Really bad management. The job is interesting you may learn many things about yourself and about people from other cultures, it`s dynamic, the activity overall it`s ok.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Mixed cultures and ideas, a lot of empathy and friendship, learnt how to deliver on really tight deadlines, to enjoy work even under pressure, then to have a balance between work and personal life.
Pro
people, environment, management, tuesday's fruits
weekly change of shifts
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Le giornate di lavoro si svolgevano con grande serenita.
Pro
mensa interna sul posto di lavoro
nessun riscontro
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Very good work environment, very good people, pool table, ping-pong table, darts. Lunch area with fridges and microwaves. Promotions only based on time spent in the company, not so much based on skills. Very poor management from the mother branch.
Pro
free coffe, fruits, very fun employees
bad management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A challenging and productive work environment that helps you to grow profesionally and develop such skills as multitasking and analytical thinking. Pros Strong values and ethics Excellent career options Support for career growth Work life balance Encourages Diversity Cons Changes proposed at times without thinking long term Have seen new employees struggle at times to adapt to culture
Pro
Free fruits
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good place to work - team worker - good benefits .
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
my schedule varies widely every day. I spend the majority of my week in session with my clients. Typically these are one-on-one counseling sessions, but I also run multiple group sessions. I also spend a few hours every day training, observing, and providing feedback
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
This jobs is business to business. The best team in the project Takeda. We offer support on the software, etc. I really grew in my possition.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As in any other company there are good things and bad things. My personal experience with Wipro started in a very positive manner as they gave the impression of a professional environment where you can state opinions, discuss and advise. After announcing my resignation, management attitude was totally changes and all my previous work was disconsidered.
Pro
experienced colleagues, with good knowledge on the subject; good salary and compensations; positive and friendly environment
Contra
low quality of support functions, favoritism of higher management, inconsistent rules and regulations
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
This job was very productive but with a very stressful environment. The hardest part of the job was the outsourcing process and the most enjoyable part was the satisfaction that you have done well your job and the good feedback.
Pro
Once at 3 months the team was going out to socialize.
Contra
Long hours and lack of organisation.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I've learned how to wok in an professional environment and how to adapt in an multinational company
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Providing extraordinary training. Very organised company. There were no issues regarding work load. Great people doing a great work.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
good place to work - fun people- relaxed work place lots of possibilities to evolve professionally
Pro
nice work environment
low salary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Reports, project analysis, technical issues, meetings, fit gap documentation, fit gap calls etc. To be organized, to be meticulous in gathering the information, to be concise when presenting the documentation/ reports. Project management: all the information should arrive to all the team members involved and scheduled meeting must be in place. Good team spirit and helpful colleagues. The most enjoyable part of my job is to have wonderful results for my projects.
Pro
Meal tickets, X-mas bonus
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Since i started in Wipro untill now i learned a lot about soft skills which helps me streamline the communication with my colleagues, customers and upper management.
  1. Evaluările angajaților