WEBHELP
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

WEBHELP Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
31 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 1.939 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Dispret total fata de angajati, management catastrofal si salariu de tara bananiera.
Pro
Angajare cu carte de munca
Toate celelalte
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Une excellente expérience en gestion relation clients
Pro
Flexibilité exceptionnelle
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Poor-quality management (favouring friends), usually feeling undermotivated, and this, along with the low salary, were the main reasons for me quitting.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Advanced quite quick from a simple agent to lead QA, though higher management could've been more thorough with imposed conditions towards clients, to assure the project's future.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Environnement de travail très agréable, collaboratif
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Webhelp is a productive and relaxing workplace with nice people, nice plateau, all the colleagues are helping between them, supportive spirit, in one word.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was nice for my first call center. I quit because I would like a remote job to see my family in France. But the informatic tools was bad. I recommend that
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was a very nice atmosphere with friendly people and good management. I learned to work in team, to work with customers and I improve my computing and communication skills.
Pro
Free lunch, prizes, gifts
Weekend shift
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
O mai buna promovare și valorizare a profesioniștilor
Pro
flexibilitate
lentoare utiluri
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I've had the luxury of meeting the best teams in the world both the management and my peers. Here I learned my core values and what it means to be a customer service representative. The idea of helping others with their situations has thought me patience, resilience to stress, a problem solving attitude, and always looking for more options from which the client can chose. Unfortunately for me that would have been as far as I could go within the company, as the possibility to advance in my career was very limited as an English speaker only.
Pro
Almost perfect combination of Leadership&Management - Full transparency
Contra
Not enough opportunities for English speakers
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Este o companie de evitat dacă se dorește să se lucreze pe limba italiană. Primează simpatiile personale și prieteniile, în locul respectului, susținerii și a aprecierii calităților și străduinței angajaților. Proastă comunicare între colegi și multă răutate gratuită. Rigiditate mentală din partea tl și a managerilor. Singurul punct forte este salariul atractiv, chiar dacă obținut prin mari broboane de sudoare... Conducerea nu face nimic ptr menținerea persoanelor în cadrul companiei, și de la o zi la alta trimite acasă angajatul, fără o motivație plauzibilă. Neseriozitate, nepăsare, lipsă de respect. Dezamăgire totală!
Pro
Salariul
Nepăsarea
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work began loging in. The job is a desk job, extremely static and with only 40 minutes lunch break. After a while, my back and my eyes began to suffer (one of the hardest parts on the job). The middle management is great, helping the team and beeing more a friend than a boss. Some projects have awful shift patterns, leaving almost no room for private life. It was great that I learned a lot from dealing with different type of people (by phone or mail), it made me a more confident person.
Pro
experience in dealing with people
poor benefits package
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I like to work there because it is really à place that people are open mind éd. We laugh between colleagues eben when we are in a competition and we help each other. It is really nice
Pro
Card of lunch
Contra
Short breaks and long breaks
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
O multinationala care stoarce tot si da f putin in schimb.Nu recomand.E util doar celor care doresc sa puna ceva pe cV pentru a merge mai departe.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
No real interest for the employee well-being, can be a good start for an early career but I do not recommend for a long run. The team is mainly composed by fresh graduates.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work : at the beginning of the shift, the manager organizes the team, who will deal with what kind of activity (mails, inbound calls, checking the possible frauds, social and digital channels - depending on the project activity). During the shift, the manager or the quality assurance coach checks regularly the work of the team and decides if some of the advisors need help to maximize their results and implements the coaching procedures with those in need. I learned about all types of customers and how to deal with them and I also learned how to organize my work (the priorities). Sometimes, the management was not "a la hauteur" and didn't take the right decisions ; that encouraged me to have initiative and go my way in similar situations, of course respecting some limits. The hardest part of the job is when you have to do someone else's job (due to the lack of organization). The most enjoyable part are the co workers:) I was always able to find there good people, among the management team and the advisors as well.
Pro
Benefits on an online plateform, participation at events that implie different skills, charity activity
Night shifts
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
travail agréable,collègues sympas site bien ameneger
Pro
ticket resto
pas de remboursement transport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
If you are the type of person to be distracted by perks such as snacks and monthly happy hours, webhelp is the place for you. When I first started, I had a genuine love for webhelp's mission and I believed that our company had its employees/clients/job seekers best interests at heart. For example, the work/life balance at webhelp is great, and there's healthcare coverage! The maternity leave here is awesome, and there are some outreach efforts to impact our surrounding community. There is also a portal dedicated to internal mobility-- but the reality of internal growth opportunities is less promising than presented.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
une bonne experience au niveau de la prise des responsabilités
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working daily with the client database by treating every clients demand using Vegas and Siebel Customer Relationships Management tools thought me be client oriented, analytical and always paying attention to details. Every demand treated was counter-timed which helped with my priority setting
Pro
Lunch vouchers, taxi transportation to home, holiday bonuses, occasional gifts, good healthcare insurance
Contra
Short breaks and no carreer path for the employees.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un sistem de management foarte prost. Presiune maximă, stres continuu. Salariul este sub media pieței. muncă robotizata fara posibilitatea de a invata ceva nou. Shiftu-ri de seară. Deci NU recomand!
Pro
Cafea gratis
Contra
Sistem de management foarte prost. Presiune maximă, stres continuu. Salariul este sub media pieței.