Veeam Software
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii ale angajaților Veeam Software din Atlanta, GA

12 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 83 de recenzii
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Veeam was my first job out of college and they gave me my first professional job and I will always be forever grateful for that. The people are awesome and the product is second to none. Things have changed though.. New leadership is taking us down a road that has drastically changed the culture, compensation, and focus and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.
Pro
Excellent product & great people.
Contra
Terrible C-Level Leadership, change in culture, pay is below market value, no travel. NO CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company has changed drastically since several years ago. Very KPI focused and could care less about the people who work there. A couple of years ago they started letting a large number of people go due to this, which ruined the fantastic culture that was in place. At that time, we were crushing every KPI that was set. Now the KPI's are unrealistic and unattainable. The new management does not have a clear vision, or if they do, it is an unrealistic one. Stay away unless you want a stressful job!
Pro
Work/Life Balance and Great Team Members (those few that remain)
Contra
Low Pay, Bad Management, Poor Culture, Unrealistic Goals!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Lots of teamwork and team building. There's is a great sense of atmosphere and culture. The energy is palpable. The pay is great and there is a ton of progression opportunity.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Hyper growth software company with great people, leadership, and culture. Great place to work! There have been a lot of changes but that is to be expected with a company growing so rapidly. I have nothing but good things to say and I haven't been there for several years.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Low PayMediocre TrainingEveryone quitting (around 30% turnover in sales last couple months) do to declining growth and quotas being raised 100s of percents.Less fun environment to work in since I first started.Hiring and promotions come down to who you are friends with.Company has reached saturation, growth is slowing and everyone is quitting.Salaries are low so you only get really young people right out of college or people that are bad at their job.
Pro
Brand Recognition
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A progressive company with excellent products in which you would want to sell and support! As an engineer you have to feel confident that your product will work and the support groups are quick to resolve real problems!
Pro
The employee and family comes first!
Can get crazy at times!
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Managerment has been taken over by VMware refugees and changed the dynamics and culture the company. Wholesale changes are being made weekly. Quotas, Commission plans, role and responsibilities are always up in the air. Not able telecommute Only 3 weeks vacation No 401K Matching Healthcare is Expensive Low to Medium payscale wages
Pro
Relaxed work environment
Vacation, Healthcare, No 401K Matching Low-Med Salary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The project team was locked into their ways, mind set and wasn't interested in bringing anyone else on-baord. I kid this nagging feeling that this wasn't going to work, but I really wanted to give it my all. It just wasn't going to happen
Pro
Some people were really nice and supportive, others would stand-by while you failed.
Contra
Foreign management that didn't listen to their US team. Poor sales in some divisions, while others went like gang busters.
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
In my years at Veeam I have seen the company triple in size. Veeam is a fast paced environment and consistently growing and changing. Veeam is the #1 vendor in the virtualization backup space!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Inside sales rep role included searching for and developing new business. I covered the state of Texas and focused on all verticles.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Quality organization with excellent solutions. Well managed and great core values and culture. Veeam is a privately held software developer of very innovative solutions for protecting virtual workloads unlike anything in the industry. They are a true market leader.
Pro
Productive. positive energy organization
None really
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Very productive and fun. learned about computer and software wit backup and updates. Co-workers very friendly and helpful. the hard part of the job is always learning new product every week but enjoyed interacting with the customers