UniCredit
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

UniCredit Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
47 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 421 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Aceeasi rutina,top management romanesc,colegi tineri.
Pro
respecatrea pauzei de masa
programul zilnic
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The job in this company was very stressful one but I learned so many things. I worked in 2 different department in this company and was a good experience because I improved my skills.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Young team. Very friendly and communicative team. In this company every problem have a solution. A lot of benefits: health insurance, discounts for stores, discounts for sports classes, holidays :)
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Mediu de lucru ok dar salariu f mic pentru munca depusa
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Always client oriented, never employee oriented. People are dispensable. Good customer care. Great technology, future oriented. Very low salaries. Neighter middle nor high management people are interested in listening to their employees.
Contra
Low salary, extra benefits only for headquarters
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great place to be.Great people.Cultural diverse team..Opportunities to promote.They invest in your trainings.Great salary,peaceful environment.Great catering provided.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
nice workplace, dynamic and fun. the management was alright, also the team. always meeting new people and learning all time new things, going out and about to find new costumers.
Pro
nice enviroment
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The business analyst job is very atractive and usually a day at work is more or less analyzing the requirements from the business (client) and to trying to understand what will have to be the final result. Also, every day I have calls with colleagues (italian colleagues) or with stakeholders (this is the enjoyable part of my job.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working for the best IFN in Romania Learning the qualities of a leadership Best results during my work Opportunity to advance in the future Best team and boss
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un loc de munca prost platit cu oameni în poziția de manager f prost pregătiți si cu un back ground limitat.Ca sa dau un ex de un astfel de manager de care m am lovit în puținul timp petrecut la această cooperativă socialistă.Numele ei este Petcu BIANCA.sef de echipa la biroul de payments,preocupată de pază și urmărit colegii cât stau in pauza,probabil i se trage de la oierit,locul unde a activat în trecut,un caracter infect,o atitudine de boss ieftina si care deranjează colegii si in afara orelor de program cu telefoane in care jigneste si iti face morala.Am renuntat sa mai lucrez in acel birou din cauza ei si sper ca nimeni sa nu aiba de a face cu ea.Are nevoie de evaluare psihiatrica si eventual trimisă la pastorit unde a performant.Ca sa concluzionez:loc infect,cel mai mic salariu de încadrare,manageri lipsiti de orice etică profesională.Cred ca am spus totul si sper ca aceasta individa Petcu Bianca sa nu isi mai gaseasca locul in nici o corporație.
Pro
Unii colegi
Salariu, manageri, Petcu Bianca
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I found the a family, a team where everybody was listening, an open environment where everybody can be sincerely, where you can grow as individual. I decided to leave my lasted job and leave Romania because I want to establish myself with my family in the UK
Pro
Professional Development
Contra
Many hours spent at work
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It's a realy good and nice enviroment work place. I've learned a lot about international banking, about all the operations and fees and how it all is connected and how important it's everybody's job. It's a place that gives you all the oportunities to learn new things everyday. Everybody is friendly and openminded.
Pro
Nice work enviroment; a place to learn, develope and improve yourself; friendly people
Small wages
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
- the job includes promoting financial products, sending activity reports, offering customers, adapting to customer needs, informing customers about everything involves credit -throughout the credit granting process we benefit from the full support of the regional manager and the whole team (analysis, risk etc) -it was a very challenging but beautiful job (due to competing offices placed in the same place)
Pro
attractive bonus scheme, big support, team building
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Skills gained at work: Compliance with deadlines, Negotiation and sales skills, Teamwork and Conflict-Solving Skills, Deadline Compliance, Seriousness and responsibility for the fulfillment of professional tasks, Sociability and respect of colleagues and ease in establishing contacts - human relations, Accountability, responsibility, fairness
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have the feeling there is quite some bureaucracy and some of the processes are impossible to followed, not to mention that they are changing all the time.
Pro
Very nice work environment.
Contra
Limited opportunities for promotion even the management structure is not flat.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un ambiente attivo nello sviluppo continuo. ......
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The job that has made me happy to work, has brought me professional satisfaction but not from a financial point of view.Financially unsatisfactory to lead a decent life and pay family responsibilities.
Pro
satisfactorily professional
very low salary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
To work in UniCredit Bank branch it's a little bit stressful because of the target impossible to catch. Despite this, it's a good start fost a person who wants to grow in the banking enviorment.
Pro
front office experience
small sallary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
At UniCredit Consumer Financing I really apreciate that I had and I still have the opportunity to develop myself. My manager trust me and trust in my abilities to bring new and productive things that can make our life easier. I started as loan administrator, after that I've change into investigation officer and after one year I could fulfill my dream of coordinating a team. This was a challenge for me, but also an old dream. I love what I'm doing despite the fact that the workload is very high and the salary it's under the market level.
Pro
thirteenth salary, subscription to a medical clinic
small sallary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
C'etait un plaisir de travailler autour de mes collegues
Pro
formations profi