Ubisoft

UtilitateEvaluareData
3 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 321 de recenzii

Engaging and fun

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
While the pay may be lacking, it certainly made up for that when it came to the team and the management, where I found like minded individuals. Loving games is a plus in this job.

Pro

Free fruits, unstructured time, good team

Contra

Pay

A dream!

Ubisoft for me was a dream. I have made allot of friends, we where like a family. I loved working at this job not just by testing video games it's more then that, games unites people that love doing what they do!
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun, creative and good working environment

As a game tester a typical day at work is not typical, in my opinion. You always learn new things and meet new situations. A day at Ubisoft starts in the morning with out team leader presenting the tasks of the day for everyone of us, then running the tasks and test cases, finding the bugs-reporting them to the database. At the end of the day, a daily report should be sent to the lead assistant. Through the day(almost every day), as I said you meet new situations that you have to manage by applying things you learn as a game tester, or you learn them on the spot. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you stay all day and run test, even play games sometimes( I can say) and besides that, you develop creativity, communications and team working skills.

Pro

10 minutes break, hourly

Contra

expensive lunches
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Ubisoft. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 321 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie