Ubisoft

UtilitateEvaluareData
20 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 321 de recenzii

Productivi, dar platesc prost

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
A fost ok. Cam prost organizati. Atitudine de corporatie. Trebuie sa le indeplinesti task-urile si iti dau salariu. Nu esti nimic mai mult de atat. Daca ai noroc de un manager bun, e ok. Alt fel, rau de tine.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Friendly environment, nice technology stack

Ubisoft is a large company so it depends where you land.In my case, the team I worked with was wonderful, a lot of opportunities to learn new tech, good work life balance, helpful managers.The only downside was the pay which was below average.

Gut für den Anfang

Guter Anfang, aber es kann schon manchmal stressig werden und man wird merken das nicht alles so ist wie es scheint...
A fost utilă această recenzie?

loc de munca relaxat si intr-un mediu productiv

Un loc de munca relaxat si foarte productiv, lucrul in echipa se desfasoara cu o intelegere foarte usoara
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Ubisoft este super ok, mai ales la începutul carierei

10/10. Loc de muncă fără management presant cat timp îți faci treaba.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Experience

It was my first job in IT, it was good for getting some experience in testing field. The problem was with salary, it was very low paid, somewhere between 250 and 300 euro per month.

Great workplace, amazing colleagues

Ubisoft is a great place to work if you love the gaming industry. The people are friendly and really passioned about what . they do. The benefits are good and the work life balance is pretty good if you are a serious person and do . your tasks

Pro

free gym

obsolete management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very fun as a start up job

Very nice work place, had a ton of fun, incredible colleagues, made some friendships. Worked in a larger team and everyone was nice to me, i was able to learn a lot

Pro

easy job

the salary

Nice work environment

Nice work environment, friendly faces, great work-life balance. Difficult to advance rapidly and very low salary. Can gain extra by staying overtime, but only when project requires.

Pro

Great work-life balance, amazing people and environment.

Contra

Low salary, short fixed-term contracts mostly.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very good lunching platform in the IT world

A gaming industry company with a lot of available positions for both entry level and senior level staff. As an entry level you will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge and professionalism and understand the IT environment. Depending on your qualities, you may have different options for promotions, but mostly it will require a lot of years of dedication. Usually, gaming passionate persons will do better than staff that are professional but more IT oriented.

Pro

Very good lunching platform for all qualifications

Contra

Takes a lot of time to pass through the stages and become a Senior

Very nice workplace.

They were really nice and helpful to me. I learnt what to do very quickly and I enjoyed working. The hardest part was that sometimes they provided us the materials very late and the games were at a too advanced stage to change anything, so our testing was not always useful, because our corrections were not accepted.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Nice place to work and have fun

I never thought that working in the gaming industry can be so fun! I loved working for them as they are people oriented and the culture is great. If only the compensation package was inline with the competition...

Pro

Culture, games

Contra

Compensation package, sometime slow advancement

Mediu tanar, deschis

- Program fix incepand de la 8 cu o ora pauza de masa - Industria jocurilor video este in continua dezvoltare - Management oarecum amator, se invata din zbor - Colegi tineri, agreabili - Pastrarea motivatiei constanta de-a lungul unui proiect care poate dura pana la 12 luni - Rezultatele la finalul proiectului

Pro

Sala fitness, cantina

Numar mare de angajati

Nett

War sehr angenehm. Viele Kollegen und eine Menge Arbeit. Testete Spiele auf Fehler. Nach einiger Zeit anstrengend.

Fun and productive

It depends very much on the domain of activity you are working on. For a manager, the life depends if he knows to select his team and develop it's members. If you succed to have some autonomy, you can create for you and your team quite a nice working environment. But it depends on the project or department you are working on.

Pro

flexible hour, several benefits if you have time to use them

Contra

little salary, depending on the team bad management, not a clear carrer path
A fost utilă această recenzie?

good artists but weak leads

Unfortunately as big as the company gets the people begin to appear as numbers and not as artists. Thinking for yourself is greatly discouraged and executing orders blindly like a robot is the ideal employee A lot of unqualified people in the management, favoritism and a lot of fixed ideas. Good games culture and graphic background. Bucharest studio still has a long way to go to reach the level of other Ubisoft studios.

Pro

relatively good contract terms

Contra

small salaries and bad management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun, creative and good working environment

As a game tester a typical day at work is not typical, in my opinion. You always learn new things and meet new situations. A day at Ubisoft starts in the morning with out team leader presenting the tasks of the day for everyone of us, then running the tasks and test cases, finding the bugs-reporting them to the database. At the end of the day, a daily report should be sent to the lead assistant. Through the day(almost every day), as I said you meet new situations that you have to manage by applying things you learn as a game tester, or you learn them on the spot. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you stay all day and run test, even play games sometimes( I can say) and besides that, you develop creativity, communications and team working skills.

Pro

10 minutes break, hourly

expensive lunches

amazing experience

to work for a great company and to be involved in a great AAA videogames production was a really an amazing experience
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun place to work with fitness facilities and massage

One of my favorites work experiences so far. I had the chance of being part of a new department, the first quality control localization department of Ubisoft world wide. I have learned a lot about project managing, team managing, international collaboration, inter-departmental collaboration and I even received the right of selecting the new comers, checking their CV and conducting the interviews. As a localization tester I was continuously improving my vocabulary in different fields, for instance when I have worked for the game ''Hawks'', I had to be up to speed with all the military terminology, then when I worked for ''From Dust'' I was I had to learn new geological or climatological term, and so on. A very important part of the job, a part the proofreading, subtitles and voice synchronization, in-game text check, was the attention that I had to pay to the content it self. Cultural and historical adaptation and accuracy were things that I was extreme passionate in guarding. I developed a kin sens of spotting every that was political incorrect or age rating contradicting. I loved working with big teams and I developed a really good relation with the others departments, fact that speed up the working process.( for instance, when my team was in need for technical assistance I use to get it right away, unlike others teams and after the tsunami/earthquake accident in Japan we had problems with all Sony components and consoles, but I always managed to borrow the material in need from other departments so we could have the work done in time) The hardest part was the period -

Pro

nice people, fitness facilities and massage, lunch place.

sometimes working on weekend
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very fast paced and productive company with a dynamic and fun working environment, constantly changing and adapting to a rapidly growing industry.

A very demanding but quite fun working environment with very passionate people working closely together to create amazing experiences for everyone to enjoy. Huge volumes of work and tight deadlines usually mean plenty of overtime which also means a considerable salary increase, but at a disadvantage for personal life. Overall, Ubisoft is a very good place to work in if you are a passionate individual which greatly enjoys create amazing content for the whole world to enjoy.

Pro

passionate people sharing common interests, gym membership, employee cafeteria, team building activities

long hours, heavy workloads
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Ubisoft. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 321 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie