Ubisoft
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Ubisoft Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după
22 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 266 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A fost ok. Cam prost organizati. Atitudine de corporatie. Trebuie sa le indeplinesti task-urile si iti dau salariu. Nu esti nimic mai mult de atat. Daca ai noroc de un manager bun, e ok. Alt fel, rau de tine.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un loc de munca relaxat si foarte productiv, lucrul in echipa se desfasoara cu o intelegere foarte usoara
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
10/10. Loc de muncă fără management presant cat timp îți faci treaba.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was my first job in IT, it was good for getting some experience in testing field. The problem was with salary, it was very low paid, somewhere between 250 and 300 euro per month.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I enjoyed my time there and I got along with everyone in my team, the manager was great and we even had foodstamps too. The only issue was the rather low renumeration.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
If you're looking for the most "not a job" job on the market, go to Ubisoft. A lot of fun, great team leaders and nothing stressful. Just play for your money.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ubisoft is a great place to work if you love the gaming industry. The people are friendly and really passioned about what . they do. The benefits are good and the work life balance is pretty good if you are a serious person and do . your tasks
Pro
free gym
obsolete management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
While the pay may be lacking, it certainly made up for that when it came to the team and the management, where I found like minded individuals.
Loving games is a plus in this job.
Pro
Free fruits, unstructured time, good team
Pay
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Very nice work place, had a ton of fun, incredible colleagues, made some friendships. Worked in a larger team and everyone was nice to me, i was able to learn a lot
Pro
easy job
the salary
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Nice work environment, friendly faces, great work-life balance.
Difficult to advance rapidly and very low salary.

Can gain extra by staying overtime, but only when project requires.
Pro
Great work-life balance, amazing people and environment.
Contra
Low salary, short fixed-term contracts mostly.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A gaming industry company with a lot of available positions for both entry level and senior level staff. As an entry level you will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge and professionalism and understand the IT environment. Depending on your qualities, you may have different options for promotions, but mostly it will require a lot of years of dedication. Usually, gaming passionate persons will do better than staff that are professional but more IT oriented.
Pro
Very good lunching platform for all qualifications
Contra
Takes a lot of time to pass through the stages and become a Senior
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
They were really nice and helpful to me. I learnt what to do very quickly and I enjoyed working. The hardest part was that sometimes they provided us the materials very late and the games were at a too advanced stage to change anything, so our testing was not always useful, because our corrections were not accepted.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ubisoft for me was a dream. I have made allot of friends, we where like a family. I loved working at this job not just by testing video games it's more then that, games unites people that love doing what they do!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I never thought that working in the gaming industry can be so fun!

I loved working for them as they are people oriented and the culture is great.

If only the compensation package was inline with the competition...
Pro
Culture, games
Contra
Compensation package, sometime slow advancement
- Program fix incepand de la 8 cu o ora pauza de masa
- Industria jocurilor video este in continua dezvoltare

- Management oarecum amator, se invata din zbor

- Colegi tineri, agreabili

- Pastrarea motivatiei constanta de-a lungul unui proiect care poate dura pana la 12 luni

- Rezultatele la finalul proiectului
Pro
Sala fitness, cantina
Numar mare de angajati
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
War sehr angenehm. Viele Kollegen und eine Menge Arbeit. Testete Spiele auf Fehler.

Nach einiger Zeit anstrengend.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It depends very much on the domain of activity you are working on.
For a manager, the life depends if he knows to select his team and develop it's members.

If you succed to have some autonomy, you can create for you and your team quite a nice working environment. But it depends on the project or department you are working on.
Pro
flexible hour, several benefits if you have time to use them
Contra
little salary, depending on the team bad management, not a clear carrer path
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Unfortunately as big as the company gets the people begin to appear as numbers and not as artists.
Thinking for yourself is greatly discouraged and executing orders blindly like a robot is the ideal employee

A lot of unqualified people in the management, favoritism and a lot of fixed ideas.

Good games culture and graphic background. Bucharest studio still has a long way to go to reach the level of other Ubisoft studios.
Pro
relatively good contract terms
Contra
small salaries and bad management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
As a game tester a typical day at work is not typical, in my opinion. You always learn new things and meet new situations.
A day at Ubisoft starts in the morning with out team leader presenting the tasks of the day for everyone of us, then running the tasks and test cases, finding the bugs-reporting them to the database. At the end of the day, a daily report should be sent to the lead assistant.

Through the day(almost every day), as I said you meet new situations that you have to manage by applying things you learn as a game tester, or you learn them on the spot.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you stay all day and run test, even play games sometimes( I can say) and besides that, you develop creativity, communications and team working skills.
Pro
10 minutes break, hourly
expensive lunches
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
to work for a great company and to be involved in a great AAA videogames production was a really an amazing experience
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
One of my favorites work experiences so far.
I had the chance of being part of a new department, the first quality control localization department of Ubisoft world wide.

I have learned a lot about project managing, team managing, international collaboration, inter-departmental collaboration and I even received the right of selecting the new comers, checking their CV and conducting the interviews.

As a localization tester I was continuously improving my vocabulary in different fields, for instance when I have worked for the game ''Hawks'', I had to be up to speed with all the military terminology, then when I worked for ''From Dust'' I was I had to learn new geological or climatological term, and so on.

A very important part of the job, a part the proofreading, subtitles and voice synchronization, in-game text check, was the attention that I had to pay to the content it self. Cultural and historical adaptation and accuracy were things that I was extreme passionate in guarding. I developed a kin sens of spotting every that was political incorrect or age rating contradicting.

I loved working with big teams and I developed a really good relation with the others departments, fact that speed up the working process.( for instance, when my team was in need for technical assistance I use to get it right away, unlike others teams and after the tsunami/earthquake accident in Japan we had problems with all Sony components and consoles, but I always managed to borrow the material in need from other departments so we could have the work done in time)

The hardest part was the period
 - mai mult...
Pro
nice people, fitness facilities and massage, lunch place.
sometimes working on weekend