Ubisoft
3.9 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Ubisoft Evaluările angajatului

UtilitateEvaluareData
23 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 286 de recenzii

Productivi, dar platesc prost

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
A fost ok. Cam prost organizati. Atitudine de corporatie. Trebuie sa le indeplinesti task-urile si iti dau salariu. Nu esti nimic mai mult de atat. Daca ai noroc de un manager bun, e ok. Alt fel, rau de tine.

Gut für den Anfang

Guter Anfang, aber es kann schon manchmal stressig werden und man wird merken das nicht alles so ist wie es scheint...
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

loc de munca relaxat si intr-un mediu productiv

Un loc de munca relaxat si foarte productiv, lucrul in echipa se desfasoara cu o intelegere foarte usoara
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Ubisoft este super ok, mai ales la începutul carierei

10/10. Loc de muncă fără management presant cat timp îți faci treaba.

Experience

It was my first job in IT, it was good for getting some experience in testing field. The problem was with salary, it was very low paid, somewhere between 250 and 300 euro per month.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Fun place to work, but not a fun salary

I enjoyed my time there and I got along with everyone in my team, the manager was great and we even had foodstamps too. The only issue was the rather low renumeration.

A lot of fun

If you're looking for the most "not a job" job on the market, go to Ubisoft. A lot of fun, great team leaders and nothing stressful. Just play for your money.

Great workplace, amazing colleagues

Ubisoft is a great place to work if you love the gaming industry. The people are friendly and really passioned about what . they do. The benefits are good and the work life balance is pretty good if you are a serious person and do . your tasks

Pro

free gym

obsolete management

Engaging and fun

While the pay may be lacking, it certainly made up for that when it came to the team and the management, where I found like minded individuals. Loving games is a plus in this job.

Pro

Free fruits, unstructured time, good team

Pay
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Very fun as a start up job

Very nice work place, had a ton of fun, incredible colleagues, made some friendships. Worked in a larger team and everyone was nice to me, i was able to learn a lot

Pro

easy job

the salary

Nice work environment

Nice work environment, friendly faces, great work-life balance. Difficult to advance rapidly and very low salary. Can gain extra by staying overtime, but only when project requires.

Pro

Great work-life balance, amazing people and environment.

Contra

Low salary, short fixed-term contracts mostly.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Very good lunching platform in the IT world

A gaming industry company with a lot of available positions for both entry level and senior level staff. As an entry level you will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge and professionalism and understand the IT environment. Depending on your qualities, you may have different options for promotions, but mostly it will require a lot of years of dedication. Usually, gaming passionate persons will do better than staff that are professional but more IT oriented.

Pro

Very good lunching platform for all qualifications

Contra

Takes a lot of time to pass through the stages and become a Senior

Very nice workplace.

They were really nice and helpful to me. I learnt what to do very quickly and I enjoyed working. The hardest part was that sometimes they provided us the materials very late and the games were at a too advanced stage to change anything, so our testing was not always useful, because our corrections were not accepted.

A dream!

Ubisoft for me was a dream. I have made allot of friends, we where like a family. I loved working at this job not just by testing video games it's more then that, games unites people that love doing what they do!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Nice place to work and have fun

I never thought that working in the gaming industry can be so fun! I loved working for them as they are people oriented and the culture is great. If only the compensation package was inline with the competition...

Pro

Culture, games

Contra

Compensation package, sometime slow advancement

Mediu tanar, deschis

- Program fix incepand de la 8 cu o ora pauza de masa - Industria jocurilor video este in continua dezvoltare - Management oarecum amator, se invata din zbor - Colegi tineri, agreabili - Pastrarea motivatiei constanta de-a lungul unui proiect care poate dura pana la 12 luni - Rezultatele la finalul proiectului

Pro

Sala fitness, cantina

Numar mare de angajati

Nett

War sehr angenehm. Viele Kollegen und eine Menge Arbeit. Testete Spiele auf Fehler. Nach einiger Zeit anstrengend.

Fun and productive

It depends very much on the domain of activity you are working on. For a manager, the life depends if he knows to select his team and develop it's members. If you succed to have some autonomy, you can create for you and your team quite a nice working environment. But it depends on the project or department you are working on.

Pro

flexible hour, several benefits if you have time to use them

Contra

little salary, depending on the team bad management, not a clear carrer path
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

good artists but weak leads

Unfortunately as big as the company gets the people begin to appear as numbers and not as artists. Thinking for yourself is greatly discouraged and executing orders blindly like a robot is the ideal employee A lot of unqualified people in the management, favoritism and a lot of fixed ideas. Good games culture and graphic background. Bucharest studio still has a long way to go to reach the level of other Ubisoft studios.

Pro

relatively good contract terms

Contra

small salaries and bad management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Fun, creative and good working environment

As a game tester a typical day at work is not typical, in my opinion. You always learn new things and meet new situations. A day at Ubisoft starts in the morning with out team leader presenting the tasks of the day for everyone of us, then running the tasks and test cases, finding the bugs-reporting them to the database. At the end of the day, a daily report should be sent to the lead assistant. Through the day(almost every day), as I said you meet new situations that you have to manage by applying things you learn as a game tester, or you learn them on the spot. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you stay all day and run test, even play games sometimes( I can say) and besides that, you develop creativity, communications and team working skills.

Pro

10 minutes break, hourly

expensive lunches

amazing experience

to work for a great company and to be involved in a great AAA videogames production was a really an amazing experience
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Ubisoft. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 286 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3.9Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3.2Compensații/Beneficii
3.4Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3.4Conducere
4.0Cultura

Ubisoft - recenzii în funcție de locație

• Companii