Sutherland
3,6 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Sutherland Evaluările angajatului

3,4Echilibrul muncă/viață personală

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 7.565 de recenzii

Nice place to work but stressful when u dedicated but management not

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Nothing else to say really but i enjoyed the work an experince other than that ot was good to work in an office environment i would do it again ..........
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive and it will be fun

It is one of the best company for newjoiners to learn and also they will get lot of opportunities after getting senior and also all r good for helping the new joiners about the work.

Fantastic

Very friendly relationship between managers and supervisors. A healthly atmosphere to work especially for freshers.Overall superb experience and its a very hard moment to say goodbye from sutherlandglobal. Job security was a problem

Depends on the day.

Sutherland has many different contracts with many different companies and lines of business. On my team, we are answering and making calls to sell Aflac Insurance. I have learned a lot about Aflac products & services. The company has a very inclusive culture. The hardest part of the job is the roller coaster ride it takes you on with the different agents and managers (making the environment different each day). The most enjoyable part is helping prospects understand Aflac and how to apply for Aflac.

Pro

Pto, Healthcare, 401k, work-from-home, etc.

New management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Explore your options prior to accepting and ensure you are in a dept that has been around

It’s an okay job however the turnover rate can de discouraging along with them losing contracts and then you’re randomly laid off or switched to a completely different department and that department may make less than what you are currently making .

Pro

Cafe, some people are (employees) are positive

Contra

Pay rate, turnover rate, loss of contracts, certain management not being present allowing smee’s to do all work
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Simple and Fast Paced Work

Although I just started, it has been a great experience going through training and taking calls. You are trained fairly well and the support when you start taking calls is amazing, they are right there to hep you whenever you need it. Job itself is pretty simple, answer incoming calls from customers and forward their concerns to the proper team.

Training not sufficient

I started work at the beginning of a new software installation. My group of new hires didn't train on the old program and we had to use the old program daily. Every position they hired for after myself was for a higher wage.

Pro

Good training atmosphere.

Training wasn't sufficient.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Not bad for work at home

It’s a decent work at home job, training seemed good but then we realized everything we learned didn’t matter. Trainers were very new and inexperienced.

Autonomy and good benefits

Call center environment with low training abilities and difficult to process when you not know how to completely understand the rules of your job. Also be prepared to need a notary and not find one

Pro

Paid holidays

Not good training

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace.Approachable staff (guards,nurse). Friendly people to work with. They have supportive trainers. Clean facilities and nice pantry.

Bad workplace

The company is good for freshers and not for experienced folks.There is no career opportunities in the company.The hike given is so bad that its just may 500 or 1000rs .They never recognize your hardwork.Those who are closer to the manager gets all the benefits and rest of the folks has to do all the work.

Pro

cab service is free

Contra

Not even paid night shift allowance is paid.

Underpaid and stressful

Workflows are very confusing and often times you find the answer to your problem in an unrelated workflow. Training is not long enough for the amount of information that needs to be retained. Trainers are amazing but once in your group with your manager the manager has very little patience and wants to rush to take calls.

Pro

Met lovely co-workers

Contra

healthcare, workflows unorganized, very little pay
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Company Atmosphere and colleagues are very nice and friendly but there is no job security in this company

I have joined in this company on last year September for contract basis and I love to work here because working atmosphere is very cool and our colleagues are very friendly, but job is not secure because the management is taken again as permanent employee after the contract period over and suddenly after joining one month they told to there is no job currently you can exit from Sutherland, that was very worst experience we have, i really hate that there is no job security and interview process very lag management is also very worst, salary is ok so overall i don't like to rate 5 star, hate this company

Career development

Onboarding has been a process getting all your information and access required to work can be frustrating. Once you get in with a program you like, get into the grove of working, and you get along with your team this company the job is pretty easy going depending on your contract . In my experience personally I’ve had countless problems with my equipment, gaining access, and getting a new contract. But HR was not helpful with assisting me at all with returning to work. Keep in mind the contract Sutherland has with a company can end. Then you’ll have to either quit and find a new Job or interview for positions with other companies.

Managers suck

You are micromanager all the time and their systems are always down. You are constantly reached out by leads, they have no patience even when they know their systems are slow.

Pro

Set hours

It’s a job

One of the best bpo

the company itself is awesome working for Sutherland is one of my life's great experienceI have gained friends and have learned a lot about tech and customer service

Pro

everything i never had a problem

straining schedule
A fost utilă această recenzie?

You will be alright if you get into a nice team and manager.

Most of the people are friendly and helpful but some managers are so rude, inconsiderate and unapproachable. They think highly of themselves and look down on you cause you are an agent. If you want to go to the toilet, you have to tag it as break - it will be deducted from your 15mins break!

Too many calls

Equipment was provided A decent check was based on quality assurance bonuses Breaks and lunch are too short for the amount of calls you take daily My particular manager was nice Too many systems and not enough adequate training
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Stressful environment but you'll find good people to hang out with

I've been with a bad team lead with great teammates and was transferred to a good team leader with not-so-good teammates. If you are good at taking calls, they'll keep you taking calls.

Pro

I can't think of anything.

Too much politics.

Worst of all

Worst company dont apply to tbis company find others low salary and company didnt gibe what they promise even ot they dint pay at all nighshift double pay are free
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great company people are nice but poor management

Great place to work for newbies and workaholics. Poor management, they do not care about your physical and mental health, expects everyone is a workaholic. Got burned out with their mandatory OT. Good thing is they do not fail to pay OTs, but force OT is mentally and physically exhausting.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Sutherland. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 7.565 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,4 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • Sutherland
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?