Sitel Group

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 13.141 de recenzii

Checking phone messages

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Make sure to check the phone messages, deliver the messages to the right person or employee. Check the calendar for HR meeting, interview and new hire. When I got promoted as an accounting assistant, making sure the monthly reconciliation is completed, a general ledger is done before submitting it to the CEO. Assisting the finance department with all aspects of a monthly end and closing the report preparation.

Pro

Mothly lunch

Environnement agréable

Travail certe répétitif mais l'ambiance générale est top. La possibilité du télétravail est un réel plus.

It was okay

Sitel is a call center that companies used to outsource there customer service reps. It is very easy to get hired at Sitel because of It’s high turnover rate. The training is very hands on and they make sure that you are fully prepared before you take your first call.

Meh

Job was a mess from the start, not much thought put into the role and systems, no job security, let go with no warning or help. Systems Broke constantly.

Chevere

Basicamente tiene un buen ambient laboral y es chido

Pro

Seguro medico

Otro break
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Excelente empresa, siempre dispuesta a ayudar y crecer con nosotros

Good for temporary positions

Easy to get on when they are hiring plenty of people for a project. Not much room for being able to become Permanent. Prepare for only like 6 months or less of work.

chilled environment

Work environment is very chilled and everyone is really approachable. when speaking with managers you don't realise you are speaking with them. I would say its more of a friends and family atmosphere

relaxed place to work

Sitel is a relaxed place to work my colleges and managers are friendly. they are very flexible with uniforms and you can also move around to different campaigns within the company.

A Fast Paced Global Company with an Excellent Culture

Lovely place to work although the work is very testing. Lovely people. Manger need to learn how to treat people to get the best out of them. Excellent entry level job.

sehr projektorientiertes Unternehmen

schneller Vorgesetztenwechsel (fünf in neun Monaten), sehr unpersönlich, aber sehr moderne Technik und immer zeitnahe Ansprechpartner bei Problemen, häufiger Wechsel auch bei den Mitarbeitern

Pessimo ambiente di lavoro

Pessimo training affrettato male organizzato e con la pretesa che si imparino decine di nozioni in brevissimo tempo e ingresso in produzione arbitrario senza alcun accostamento e gradualità nello svolgimento delle mansioni,salario basso e colleghi arroganti e pieni di boria.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive and a fun place to work

I have worked for sitel for many years, and they are a decent company to work for, It is the people who are in the building who make it great place to work. Good atmosphere, where agents and managers can have a laugh and a joke.

Pro

good work life balance, free tea/coffee, star bucks in the canteen, free parking

Contra

wages could be better especially as cost of living is going up

Wouldn't recommend

Lack of communication; was made to wait for 2 months for a job even though I was told that I had a job for 6 months, I was left unemployed just to end up with a sector that expects an arm and a leg with no raise whatsoever.

dissapointing

I loved this until I was ineligible for rehire! I respect the rules and I acknowledge and understand that not passing a test can resume in not continuing with training I respect the!! what I don't understand is why it would terminate any future positions with the company!
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Empresa agradável que não paga bem

A empresa no geral é padrão falam que se importam com os colaboradores e metem umas campanhas, mas essas campanhas são recursos que utilizam para que os funcionários se esforcem mais para bater as métricas, a verdade é que é igual todas as empresas de call center, pagam o mínimo de salário e VA e os supervisores são bem perseguidores.

Pro

Dependendo do produto é um trabalho tranquilo

VA é baixo

Entry level position

This was a good entry level company. I acquired soft skills for customer service and learned how to troubleshoot. The culture was professional and I felt accepted.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very helpful at times but very draining

Very draining. There is good company ethos on being exclusive and fair to all backgrounds. But very draining was made to feel like i was being watched if i spent 2 minutes away from my computer. Some good parts but sometimes draining. Friendly staff

Pro

Friendly staff

Draining

Possibilité d’évolution interne

Une formation sur le produit +++Des formations internes qui permettent de développer nos compétences personnelles et professionnelles Tous les managers sont issus de la production. L’évolution interne est omniprésente et c’est rare dans les entreprises

Pro

Évolution interne

Salaire au smic

Bien

Bien para salir del paso, cumplen con condiciones y descansos
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good and fun place to work

Little tiring due to the shifts but overall a good place to work, people are nice and cooperative and helpful. As long as work gets done, you can have a relaxed time, which is obvious.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Sitel Group. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 13.141 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie