Cultura Locurilor de muncă
a good company to start with
Back Level Support Engineer (Fost angajat) –  Brasov27 martie, 2016
Is a great company if you are a fresh graduate and would like to start in the IT field. Great package of benefits, Great work - life balance
Pro
good trainings
Contra
no career progression
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 5Nu 6Raport

Alte recenzii ale angajaților Siemens AG

Easy to work with
System Test and Process Engineer (În prezent, angajat) –  Romania31 octombrie, 2019
Provides anything you need to get the job done.
You are,mainly , your own manager on the project you get to work on.
If there is no work for a brief time, there is no pressure on you. There is a Game room with ping pong table , Kicker, massage chair, workout room with punching bag.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNuRaport
productive and fun workplace
Visual control operator (Fost angajat) –  Sibiu, SB5 noiembrie, 2015
A typical day at work was always creative, I loved working there because it always required all my attention and my creativity. It was something that I did with great pleasure, especially that I was part of a very welcoming and carrying team. They had the patience to teach me everything they knew, the patience to pass on their information and what they have learned across their time working at Siemens. The hardest part of the job I think it was when I had to resign, the reason being that I had to come to UK. The management was always there to support us, to inspire us, to push our limits, but also they showed us their appreciation by organising us different parties, outside activities.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 1Raport
Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Siemens AG. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

4,0
Bazat pe 9.934 de evaluări.
53.820