Siemens AG
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Siemens AG Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
5 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 10.347 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Is a great company if you are a fresh graduate and would like to start in the IT field. Great package of benefits, Great work - life balance
Pro
good trainings
Contra
no career progression
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Provides anything you need to get the job done. You are,mainly , your own manager on the project you get to work on. If there is no work for a brief time, there is no pressure on you. There is a Game room with ping pong table , Kicker, massage chair, workout room with punching bag.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work was always creative, I loved working there because it always required all my attention and my creativity. It was something that I did with great pleasure, especially that I was part of a very welcoming and carrying team. They had the patience to teach me everything they knew, the patience to pass on their information and what they have learned across their time working at Siemens. The hardest part of the job I think it was when I had to resign, the reason being that I had to come to UK. The management was always there to support us, to inspire us, to push our limits, but also they showed us their appreciation by organising us different parties, outside activities.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A good management. First place to work like an engineer and a good start.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was my first job.I was very fascinated about this.The people there were truly professionals.
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Siemens AG
Ați putea dori să încercați: