Schlumberger

3,4Echilibrul muncă/viață personală

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
20 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVezi toate cele 7.502 recenzii

Loc de munca activ, plin de provocari pozitive

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
O companie activa, din păcate afectata din cauza pandemiei, angajator corect

Good overall

Am lucrat 7 ani la aceasta companie. Balanta dintre viața personală și cea profesionala este inexistenta, viața profesională fiind cea cu prioritate... Beneficiile destul deulte și foarte bune, dar comparativ cu restul colegilor din afara României, foarte slab. Managementul la nivel mic este destul de prost pregătit.

Pro

Bani, cariera, beneficii

Nu ai viața personală
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good place to work when oil price is high, not so much with the dips

Overall a great company if you can make it out of the field, it's hard to stay with them through the constant fluctuations of the O/G market. I think it's past it's prime as a top rated employer.

Pro

Compensation, Travel

Job Security

mediu de lucru competitiv

Activitatea desfasurata in cadrul Schlumberger a fost extrem de interesanta, intr-un ritm de lucru alert, solicitant, dar si provocator. Am invatat foarte multe aspecte legate de organizarea unei firme multinationale de inalt standard si am fost implicata in diverse activitati (operationale, HSE, Calitate, cursuri de formare profesionala etc.). Mediul intrenational m-a expus unor experiente profesionale diverse si colaborarii cu oameni de diferite formatii profesionale si culturale.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Career Opportunities if you are willing to relocate

The opportunities within the company are there for the taking and the training to diversify and change career paths is always an option. It is never the same day always different challenges to excite you
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Operator operatii speciale sonde

Locul de muncafrecventat operator operatii speciale la sonde .Compartimentul tubing flexibilN2...
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Turn for the worse during this recent O&G downturn

Senior management has been too internally focused which has now put the company in a poor position in our industry. A lack of focus on our customers has impaired our relationships and put us at a disadvantage.

Pro

The ability to relocate and advance to a certain point

Contra

Heavily bureaucratic structure, poor management at the VP and above level

driven

This company is made up of 95% engineers and while it has excellent benefits it expects very high performance level from employees. If you can be hired on or make International Status you can have a very lucrative career but you will be expected to transfer countries as much as every two years. Most management positions will expect a degree higher than a BSc.

Pro

solid long term employeer

Contra

long hours and extreme work ethic

Good work environment

Great team and good work environment. All my financial experience was gained with Schlumberger. The company is giving equal opportunities to everybody.

Pro

Good benefits

Best employer

The company culture is great! Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company which great to start off your career! Management is there for you every step of the way in coaching and helping you with anything you need. Meeting new people and talking/managing clients everyday is the best part of the job. There is a lot of freedom and ways to show improvement and your skills.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great opportunity to test the waters

Great opportunity to test the waters. Try and see if you like it and do not take it if you dont. It is not a job for everyone. Make your plans carefully.

Pro

free food in field

no life
A fost utilă această recenzie?

dotare tehnica buna ,acces la informatii tehnice,scoli.

determinare la locul de munca,informare continua,munca in echipa,lucru in siguranta

Pro

bonuri de masa

very productive working environment

Excellent in term of organization. Perfect global support from management and experts. Strong leadership.

Pro

Clear Strategy

Contra

too big for small activities and businesses

Interactive work environment

Solving daily multiple tasks and requirements I was able to use and learn to work with multiple applications and technics provided by internal system architecture.

Pro

Fresh fruits

Medical care

Great for learning

Schlumberger is one the most complex global organizations with complex operations worldwide. It has more than 20 business segments providing services to the oil & gas services from software, consulting to radioactive based logging equipment. Finance is the most respected support function in the organization and finance people have the chance to learn a lot from logistics to manufacturing in order to provide meaningful business partnering to the operations.

Pro

Discounted Stock Purchase Plan, opportunity for international assignemnts

A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive & great place to work

Great workplace with supportive management. The company is not all about numbers, but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pro

Development opportunities

Politics

Very challenging workplace.

Big company oriented on obtaining results and training people. Extraordinary colleagues, easy to work with and very willing to help.

Pro

Good salary, lack of monotony

Stressful, developing

Working day would start with a morning meeting, where everybody would get their task sheet for the day and we would discuss any additional problems and any safety issues from the previous day. I would prepare the work permits for the 3rd party companies that will work during the day for us on our site , then keep on going with the daily tasks ( shipping, receiving and maintenance) plus anything additional that will pop up during the day. I have learned a lot of new things on this job, like working with very big companies( EXXON, PETROM, SHELL...), a little bit of logistics, dealing with 3rd party companies, working in a multi national and multi cultural environment with people form all over the world, from England all the way to Brunei. Management wise everybody it's professional 100%. Quality and people oriented ! Co-workers wise , a big family. The hardest part of the job it's the stress that you are facing it's handling all this very expensive equipment that you need to maintain and make it perfect for the jobs. The most enjoyable part it's working with this big family and the satisfaction after all the perfect jobs ferformed.

Pro

Lunch discounts, Feels like a big family, Very good training

Contra

Stressful, working for very big companies witch involves a high volume of money

Great multicultural working environment

Strong character building/ great colleagues/ multicultural environment/ traveling/ incredible training programs/ people focused Hardest part of my job was working long shifts in bad weather and being away most of the times from my family.

Pro

People

Little free time
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive and fun working place

Daily routine at work starting with a staff meeting in the morning to assign tasks and jobs for everyone and maintenance schedule for the day. I have to keep focused on every detail of my duties even to the tiny details. I love it because I enjoy working with people.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Schlumberger. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală