3,2 din 5 stele.

3,2Echilibrul muncă/viață personală

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 457 de recenzii

Great experience pay could be better

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
What is the best part of working at the company?Helping patients get their medication for health reason What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Pay happens to be the most stressful Workload is pretty hefty and dealing with not so friendly patients on a daily and no ptoWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work from home idea is a safe smart deedWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy assisting new or existing patients with meds

Very good staff Management

Rem X is a very professional workplace environment. They have helped with questions. Always gave me their honest feedback and beyond helpful tips. So thankful for the oppurtunities given.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Keep looking on your own.

What is the best part of working at the company?I got the permanent job.......What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Poor communication. Lack of professionalism. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was a temp agency... I have no idea. I worked with the permanent employer.

Trash companies

They don’t care about you. They use you and throw you away like trash and the communication is absolutely horrible. Call you after your shift and just fire you with no warning.

No work life balance

Mandatory OT is expected of all new hires 1st week on the floor. Training is 4 days for 150 people and you take one practice call prior to being placed in nesting.

Pro

Cheap health plans

Mandatory OT
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Absolutely the WORST company I’ve ever worked for.

I would give ZEROS stars if I could. From my first day to the last there was nothing but chaos, COMPLETE confusion and an utter lack of accountability. The communication you receive is COMPLETELY non existent and then they penalize you for not knowing what they never told you. And God FORBID you ask for clarification. All you get are snarky responses IF you get any replies at all. My pay was missing from the first week on and getting it corrected was virtually impossible.

Pro

None.

Fun workplace

Recruiters are all very helpful and friendly. Fun work environment. Monday - Friday work hours. Feels like a family after a while. Definitely a great environment to be in.

Remote and Loved It

The weekly pay was great wish the contract lasted longer. They provided the equipment had no issues. Definitely worth trying out if looking or interested in work from home this was my first wfh and I liked it

Good place

Nice place easy all nap and relaxing with the kids I think you would enjoy that place too if you can find it on Facebook and maybe we could get a little more information

Productive and fast paced

It was a good job. I like it but didn’t really care for 3 rd shift. The benefits was okay. The managers were okay. Fast paced environment, data Entry

Very Professional

Very Good company to work for. Great pay Great benefits. Very Understanding and makes you feel like an employee. If you are looking to gain a career this is the place I would recommend.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good jobs available with nice pay

Any assignment I was given was good experience. I was always paid on time. They even offer benefits. The staff at RemX is friendly and they care for you.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

I would never work for this staffing company again.

What is the best part of working at the company?The best part was the weekly pay cycle.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The staffing company micromanaged the Ciox company unecessarily.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Not a good company to work for.

No opportunities for advancement. A mean girl office culture in the Phoenix office. Deceitful practices by management such as knowingly saying a job is remote to pull people in and then changing it later.

Pro

A paycheck

Lack of integrity
A fost utilă această recenzie?

The job description is not very accurate. It's about 5% of the actual job.

During the hiring process everyone was nice. But I was told it was fully remote and it turned out they were going back to the office. The company they sent me to was nice but they were hired by another company, so I have three company names for one job. The job description given by Remx is not really what the job is. It is a very small part of it. Some people want to exchange their reward points for gift cards or apple products, but the majority of the job is being screamed at by customers with banking issues that have absolutely nothing to do with you but the company you are working for has horrible employees who will keep transferring the calls back to you when you have no access to the information that the customer needs. You get hung up on by the travel department multiple times. You're on hold with the customer for long periods of time waiting for travel to pick up only to hear peoples TVs and radios, families, and noise in the background. It doesn't matter how much you help the customer; they don't care, they will take points off your metrics for things the customer doesn't care about like repeating things that they customer hears a million times while on hold. Then when I left and returned all my equipment, I received threatening emails for two months that I better return my equipment. I told everyone multiple times that I had the receipt proving I returned it and even emailed it to them. I received a few casual apologies, not really satisfying to me considering how many times I had to respond with the same information.

Pro

My immediate supervisors and coworkers were nice, the pay is decent

Contra

Customers Screaming at you, employees refusing to take calls

Great environment

loved working here! i was sad when my contract ended. the pay was a little low but manageable. the management was very friendly and supportive. i did prior authorizations and loved coming into work everyday.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Find a better opportunity with a more reliable temp agency

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing.. they do not pay holidays..they do not care about your real life...they do not help with unemployment after they let you go! RUNWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?EVERYTHING!! No perks whatsoever What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Micro management...don't get awards for doing right but get noticed soon as 1 thing goes wrong

Client's are #1

Very professional , I've been here a long time. We definitely take care of the clients, always making changes to improve. Compliant with all laws. Open communication

Great to start with

Everything was great to start with but once you get placed with a company communication lacks. I tried to get off of the placement I was on and apply for another. I was told after many days of waiting for them to respond that I could not do that. Once I quit, then they wanted to reach out and ask why etc, etc. I guess staffing agencies are not what they used to be. Overall they were not that bad but I would not use them again.

Nonfun

The company doesn't warn you when being terminated. It does not give benefits off rip, you have to work with no issues in order for them to notice you.

worse job i ever had

i wish i can give this company zero stars not worth working here they lie they dont tell u its a temp to hire position into your in training the managers are very disrespectful

Pro

no pros

overall disrespectful company
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la RemX Specialty Staffing. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 457 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,1 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • RemX Specialty Staffing
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?