Pull&bear Evaluările angajatului

Au fost găsite 6 recenzii care se potrivesc căutării Vezi toate cele 608 recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
3,0
Good place
Warehouse Assistant (Fost angajat) –  Iasi2 iulie, 2017
Good team workers, good place to go to work, I really forgat how it was. I was working full-time, and I didn't have time to see much because I had to pack the deliveries and sorting them
Pro
Free lunches
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 2Raport
5,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Loc de munca foarte productiv, echipa energica
Sales assistant (Fost angajat) –  Craiova, Dolj30 martie, 2017
Un mediu de munca placut , cu o echipa bine inchegata . Sarcinile zilnice implicau multa energie , promptitudine, seriozitate, relatie deschisa si amabila cu oamenii. Un manager intelegator care ne considera colegi , nicidecum subalterni.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 11Nu 2Raport
3,0
Medium level of work
Sales Assistant (Fost angajat) –  București12 iulie, 2016
A typical day at work starts with opening the shop, arranging all the shop for clients and replacing missing sisez and models for clothes, shoes or accesories.

I learned how to talk and negotiate with clients, offer the best outfits for those who needed consultance and a lot of interraction with customers.

My team of collegues was very young so we get friendly easyly, also my bosses, the managers of the shop were attached to employees , helped them when they needed.

The most enjoyable part was the energy and the constant activity you were put into, also the teamwork and the communication between employer and employee.

The hardest part of the job consisted in the days when you were receiving new stocks of clothes and you had to put the prices, and the brand and arrange them into the store. Pull& Bear like all the Inditex shops sell a lot , so they rearrange the stock of clothing 2 times per week.
Pro
a 25 % card of abetement in all Inditex shops, comision from sells
Contra
Extra hours because poor employment rate, exploitation
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 3NuRaport
4,0
fun workplace
Sales assistant (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest26 august, 2015
At this job I was involved in stock control and management, I was responsable for processing cash and card payments and also keeping the store clean.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 3NuRaport
4,0
productiv and nice work
Sales Assistant / cashier (Fost angajat) –  romania11 iunie, 2015
Pull and Bear it's a nice place ware you can be free, were can work with maximum seriousness.I learned how to talk with differents people.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 1Raport

Vedeți mai multe Pull&bear recenzii

Ați putea dori să încercați:

Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Pull&bear. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

3,7Compensații/Beneficii
3,6Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,7Management
3,8Cultura

Pull&bear - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă

Pull&bear - recenzii în funcție de locație