PENNY
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

PENNY Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Toate
Locație
Toate
Ordonare după
Se afișează cele 8 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I worked for a farmer. You work very hard and long hours on a farm doing many different jobs. I did save the company money by being proactive and doing regular maintenance. The owner of the Farm is very nice.
Pro
Owner is very nice
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Speaking for personal experience, there is a collaborative environment, friendly and helpful co-workers ready to help you as a trainee.
A normal day of work as an intern takes about 7 hours (40h per week); you are teached how to work with the cash register, how to clean around the shop, and help the others to put the products in the apposite shelves.

The hardest part of the job is being put under stress when you have a lot of customers at the register, but with time you will learn how to be fast using it, so no worries.
Pro
collaborative workplace, helpful co-workers
5,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
it was great learning different things everyday meeting new people greeting people the hardest part on the job is when we are moving slow or the production floor
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
You only got to work 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week, no opportunity for more hours, Management changed and it was not worth the time and effort to work so hard and be told to work harder. Managers make a difference
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company is has great atmosphere. The people were great to work for. I loved training people and having a variety if of things to do ob a daily basis .
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The people were very nice , we all got along well.The mangers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was standing for along period of time. The best part was meeting new people.
Pro
nice lunch breaks
standing a long time
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work didn't feel like a job, it felt like an environment that's very laid back and easy going. I learned so many things just by working here for eight months. Such as, how to use my outgoing friendly skills to please the customers. I wouldn't of given customers such great satisfaction without my co-workers being there whenever I needed assistance. The hardest part of my job was leaving, I moved to Florida from Colorado. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing that customers were satisfied with my help and work because that's the reason I showed up every day.
Pro
breaks at any time
short work days
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Another girl and I pretty much ran the entire daycare. Not very good pay for all the work we done.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la PENNY. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
3,5
Bazat pe 8 evaluări.
Evaluări după categorie
3,0
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
2,9