Orange Evaluările angajatului

Au fost găsite 14 recenzii care se potrivesc căutării Vedeți toate cele 2.327 de recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
Meravigliosa
Call Center Operator (Fost angajat) –  romania30 august, 2019
Un team meraviglioso, con capì meravigliosi...non potrei dire né anche una parola diversa.
Amavo la mia squadra, il mio lavoro...però ho dovuto cambiare il paese per la mia famiglia.
Nice
Door to door sales (Fost angajat) –  Vâlcea5 august, 2019
I feel really nice working for Orange. Best employees and good salaries. They offer all you need to do your job done and all the support to get you to your best.
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
average company who thinks employees are not people, but assets
Service Delivery Manager (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest15 februarie, 2019
I have been working at Orange full-time (5 years)

Pros
they offer you the possibility to grow and they pay for qualifications courses

Cons
Favoritism is always there, depending on the manager
is worst, specially engineering. Everybody turns a blind eye to the affairs at the workplace causing an uncomfortable workplace.
Low salaries comparing with competitors.

Advice to Management:
Respect your employees, renew the Shared Services management team and review with the Employees Committee the internal regulation which is not helping anyone.
Pro
sales on mobile devices
low salaries
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1NuRaport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
stress free and productive place to work for
Loyalty analyst and retention specialist (Fost angajat) –  Galati, Romania26 noiembrie, 2018
No stress even if u have monthly targets those are reachable by most of the agents. No stress from the management, no stress from the systems, we even had a masseuse on the floor 2 days per week and a massage table, big long breaks, free coffee and a lot of hot girls <3
Pro
everything
low wage
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest1 martie, 2018
It was a nice and good experience. I learned a lot about people. I recomand this job with trust. The salary was nice and the staff was also good. . . .
Pro
Interact with people, travel along the county
Tiring
Internship Project
Marketing Intern (Fost angajat) –  Ilfov7 februarie, 2018
I was only an intern, but they offered me a very interesting and elaborate project to work on and I also got one on one time with experienced company stakeholders.
Fun place to work
Call Center Operator (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest14 ianuarie, 2018
The day started with a meating with the manager telling us updates about the surveys that we had to do, followed by a well deserved coffee and after that everybody took their places.
The company kept us informed all the time, respected our work program and we always had fun at work.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with people speaking bad with us over the phone and beeing in front of the computer for all those hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it gives you the chance to speak a lot with people and to learn more about their needs.
Pro
Free week end
Contra
Long hours in fron of the computer
loc de munca productiv
coordonator vanzari (În prezent, angajat) –  Buzau24 ianuarie, 2017
activitate de teren,libertate de actiune;am aflat lucruri noi,pozitive,inovatoare;management foarte bun;colegii sunt foarte de treaba,glumeti,cu gandire pozitiva;cel mai greu e cand stai de vorba cu un om(client) negativist,dificil ca persoana;cea mai mare bucurie este atunci cand inchei contract cu un client
Pro
bonusuri
3,0
Loc de munca placut
Reprezentant vanzari (Fost angajat) –  Orange store Zalau11 ianuarie, 2017
Sunt o persoana serioasa,dornica sa invat si sa promovez.Iubesc oamenii.Bune abilitati de comunicare,putere de convingere.
Pro
Bonuri de masa.
Program de lucru .
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 1Raport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I enjoy work with orange ,comunicate with peaple ,having nice sallary and keep my self busy.
Store Manager (Fost angajat) –  Romania,Galati.21 aprilie, 2015
I use to work with orange clients ,making contracts with them ,also i collect the payment daily and keep clear evidence about it .I learn to be confidential and to communicate and nice manners with our clients.In management side i learn how to make targets four periods of time and how to divide responsibility between colleagues .In this way we work as a team.I learn to make my on decision if need it.Working for 6 years in the same company ,i can not say i have a hard part of this job.The most enjoyable part it was then i participate at different course relating with my job.I attend the "Sales Academy"courses and also i enjoy the competition between other shops from our company in aciving the targets which was motivating me to improve quality of work.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 1Raport
Productive an fun workplace
COM Data (Fost angajat) –  Craiova10 ianuarie, 2015
I arrived to the jobs, i verify the mails an WO (work orders) , i go to get my coffee, i drank it and i go to the computer to start the work, in the afternoon i go to eat and after back to work. I and my colleagues we are productive an fun. Orange is the brand under which France Telecom provides mobile communications services, Internet and television.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 3Nu 1Raport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
hello how may i help you?
Trainer (Fost angajat) –  Sibiu, SB15 noiembrie, 2013
i liked working in a call center because people were young and nice to others. The hardest part of my job was calming an angry client, but once you get in the habit of it, it's piece of cake.
i liked teaching others and got a lot of satisfaction seeing them receiving great resuts
Pro
working in an office
2,0
Opening new orange shops in Nord-West Area
Partner Pocaviso, Craiova (Fost angajat) –  Craiova, Roamania22 august, 2013
Opening new orange shops in Nord-West Area, recruit the employs, coach them. The hardest part of the job is that I'm on the route all the time, but the most enjoyable part is that I discover a lot of nice places in that area.

Vedeți mai multe Orange recenzii

Ați putea dori să încercați:

Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Orange. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

4,1
Bazat pe 2.327 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

4,0Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,8Compensații/Beneficii
3,6Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,7Management
4,0Cultura

Orange - recenzii în funcție de locație