Orange
4.1 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Orange Evaluările angajatului

UtilitateEvaluareData
20 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 2,956 de recenzii

300 lei

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Serios punctual cu experienta serios amabil sunt d

Pro

Ex

Ex

Jdj

Muy bien el trabajo con compañeros competitivos y muy buenas collegues

Na

Nanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great

Great job experience,Good money and great teamwork

A job for begin

is a big company, but with a small payments. Is a company that you can begin your carier in the field of telephony. But they do not give importance to the employees.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Fun workplace but not to have a family too

It's a fun place and very productive, learning a lot, every day something new. you have to deal with a lot of customers, you never go home at time, you always got a lot do deal with in only 1 day.

Meravigliosa

Un team meraviglioso, con capì meravigliosi...non potrei dire né anche una parola diversa. Amavo la mia squadra, il mio lavoro...però ho dovuto cambiare il paese per la mia famiglia.

Nice

I feel really nice working for Orange. Best employees and good salaries. They offer all you need to do your job done and all the support to get you to your best.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

average company who thinks employees are not people, but assets

I have been working at Orange full-time (5 years) Pros they offer you the possibility to grow and they pay for qualifications courses Cons Favoritism is always there, depending on the manager is worst, specially engineering. Everybody turns a blind eye to the affairs at the workplace causing an uncomfortable workplace. Low salaries comparing with competitors. Advice to Management: Respect your employees, renew the Shared Services management team and review with the Employees Committee the internal regulation which is not helping anyone.

Pro

sales on mobile devices

low salaries

loc de munca profesionist

- agreabil - lucru cu publicul - management - orientat spre leadership - cea mai grea parte a activitatilor desfasurate: strangerea de sponsorizari pentru activitati

Pro

beneficii angajati

na
A fost utilă această recenzie?

stress free and productive place to work for

No stress even if u have monthly targets those are reachable by most of the agents. No stress from the management, no stress from the systems, we even had a masseuse on the floor 2 days per week and a massage table, big long breaks, free coffee and a lot of hot girls <3

Pro

everything

low wage

Fun workplace

It was a nice and good experience. I learned a lot about people. I recomand this job with trust. The salary was nice and the staff was also good. . . .

Pro

Interact with people, travel along the county

Tiring

Internship Project

I was only an intern, but they offered me a very interesting and elaborate project to work on and I also got one on one time with experienced company stakeholders.

Productiv

In loc de munva eccelent cu echipa sociabila si clienti ok

Pro

Bonusuri

Salar mic

Fun place to work

The day started with a meating with the manager telling us updates about the surveys that we had to do, followed by a well deserved coffee and after that everybody took their places. The company kept us informed all the time, respected our work program and we always had fun at work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people speaking bad with us over the phone and beeing in front of the computer for all those hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it gives you the chance to speak a lot with people and to learn more about their needs.

Pro

Free week end

Contra

Long hours in fron of the computer

loc de munca productiv

activitate de teren,libertate de actiune;am aflat lucruri noi,pozitive,inovatoare;management foarte bun;colegii sunt foarte de treaba,glumeti,cu gandire pozitiva;cel mai greu e cand stai de vorba cu un om(client) negativist,dificil ca persoana;cea mai mare bucurie este atunci cand inchei contract cu un client

Pro

bonusuri

Loc de munca placut

Sunt o persoana serioasa,dornica sa invat si sa promovez.Iubesc oamenii.Bune abilitati de comunicare,putere de convingere.

Pro

Bonuri de masa.

Program de lucru .

Productive an fun workplace

I arrived to the jobs, i verify the mails an WO (work orders) , i go to get my coffee, i drank it and i go to the computer to start the work, in the afternoon i go to eat and after back to work. I and my colleagues we are productive an fun. Orange is the brand under which France Telecom provides mobile communications services, Internet and television.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

hello how may i help you?

i liked working in a call center because people were young and nice to others. The hardest part of my job was calming an angry client, but once you get in the habit of it, it's piece of cake. i liked teaching others and got a lot of satisfaction seeing them receiving great resuts

Pro

working in an office

Opening new orange shops in Nord-West Area

Opening new orange shops in Nord-West Area, recruit the employs, coach them. The hardest part of the job is that I'm on the route all the time, but the most enjoyable part is that I discover a lot of nice places in that area.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Orange. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 2,956 de evaluări.
1.108

4.0Cultura
  • Companii
  • Orange
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?