Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Orange Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
20 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 2.894 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Serios punctual cu experienta serios amabil sunt d
Pro
Ex
Ex
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Muy bien el trabajo con compañeros competitivos y muy buenas collegues
Nanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great job experience,Good money and great teamwork
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
is a big company, but with a small payments. Is a company that you can begin your carier in the field of telephony. But they do not give importance to the employees.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It's a fun place and very productive, learning a lot, every day something new. you have to deal with a lot of customers, you never go home at time, you always got a lot do deal with in only 1 day.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un team meraviglioso, con capì meravigliosi...non potrei dire né anche una parola diversa. Amavo la mia squadra, il mio lavoro...però ho dovuto cambiare il paese per la mia famiglia.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I feel really nice working for Orange. Best employees and good salaries. They offer all you need to do your job done and all the support to get you to your best.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I have been working at Orange full-time (5 years) Pros they offer you the possibility to grow and they pay for qualifications courses Cons Favoritism is always there, depending on the manager is worst, specially engineering. Everybody turns a blind eye to the affairs at the workplace causing an uncomfortable workplace. Low salaries comparing with competitors. Advice to Management: Respect your employees, renew the Shared Services management team and review with the Employees Committee the internal regulation which is not helping anyone.
Pro
sales on mobile devices
low salaries
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
- agreabil - lucru cu publicul - management - orientat spre leadership - cea mai grea parte a activitatilor desfasurate: strangerea de sponsorizari pentru activitati
Pro
beneficii angajati
na
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
No stress even if u have monthly targets those are reachable by most of the agents. No stress from the management, no stress from the systems, we even had a masseuse on the floor 2 days per week and a massage table, big long breaks, free coffee and a lot of hot girls <3
Pro
everything
low wage
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was a nice and good experience. I learned a lot about people. I recomand this job with trust. The salary was nice and the staff was also good. . . .
Pro
Interact with people, travel along the county
Tiring
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I was only an intern, but they offered me a very interesting and elaborate project to work on and I also got one on one time with experienced company stakeholders.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
In loc de munva eccelent cu echipa sociabila si clienti ok
Pro
Bonusuri
Salar mic
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The day started with a meating with the manager telling us updates about the surveys that we had to do, followed by a well deserved coffee and after that everybody took their places. The company kept us informed all the time, respected our work program and we always had fun at work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people speaking bad with us over the phone and beeing in front of the computer for all those hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it gives you the chance to speak a lot with people and to learn more about their needs.
Pro
Free week end
Contra
Long hours in fron of the computer
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
activitate de teren,libertate de actiune;am aflat lucruri noi,pozitive,inovatoare;management foarte bun;colegii sunt foarte de treaba,glumeti,cu gandire pozitiva;cel mai greu e cand stai de vorba cu un om(client) negativist,dificil ca persoana;cea mai mare bucurie este atunci cand inchei contract cu un client
Pro
bonusuri
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Sunt o persoana serioasa,dornica sa invat si sa promovez.Iubesc oamenii.Bune abilitati de comunicare,putere de convingere.
Pro
Bonuri de masa.
Program de lucru .
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I arrived to the jobs, i verify the mails an WO (work orders) , i go to get my coffee, i drank it and i go to the computer to start the work, in the afternoon i go to eat and after back to work. I and my colleagues we are productive an fun. Orange is the brand under which France Telecom provides mobile communications services, Internet and television.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
i liked working in a call center because people were young and nice to others. The hardest part of my job was calming an angry client, but once you get in the habit of it, it's piece of cake. i liked teaching others and got a lot of satisfaction seeing them receiving great resuts
Pro
working in an office
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Opening new orange shops in Nord-West Area, recruit the employs, coach them. The hardest part of the job is that I'm on the route all the time, but the most enjoyable part is that I discover a lot of nice places in that area.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Orange
Ați putea dori să încercați: