Oracle
3,8 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii Oracle despre Salariu și beneficii

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
13 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 6.293 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
volum de munca prea mare, echipa competitiva ultimele tehnologii disponibile pachet de beneficii comparabil cu alte multinationale ce activeaza pe piata IT sanse de instruire foarte mari
Pro
echipa competitiva
volum mare
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Lots of opportunities for growth, good salary, flexible schedule and fun workplace environment. Benefits are great, good relationship with management.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Decent place to work with stable jobs. Decent salaries and offices. Little opportunity to advance, almost no salary increases or bonuses. Rigid management structures and communication/
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Management and workplace culture are great, very organized. Salaries are corresponding, however salary increases are low percentage wise. Strongly recommend it.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Oracle a nice place good managers nice atmosphere offers trainings and other benefits you get to work with big customers and develop yourself.
Pro
Free drinks
No salary increases
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company offers excellent training for every job available and as workplace culture, they offer all resources in order to help employees learn as much as possible. It is not easy to advance or to change position or department. Communication is slow especially on the approval matrix and rules are quite rigid for such a fast-paced work environment.Salary is non negotiable after becoming an employee. Management depends on the department and location of the office but being on time or having the proper attire has not ever been an issue. The company prefers to educate and train their own staff and tailor every employee to fit the job but mostly a new employee would depend on the colleagues to really be good and quickly be able to take over the job. Team spirit is very important but personal ambitions are a must if your goal is to climb the company ladder.
Pro
team work, trainings
workload and rivalry
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Is a nice company with great benefits. There is a lack of opportunity to grow and that with time becomes frustrating. If you want a job where you like doing the same thing every day, this is perfect.
Pro
Free coffee.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I would recommend this workplace to all people wishing to begin a career. The people are extremely open to international workers and due to Romania's average salary, the monthly pay is more than enough to sustain a relaxed and good lifestyle.
Pro
free soda
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good and understanding middle management, good working environment and stable, overall friendly colleagues, good and competitive salaries and benefits.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great company if you want to start a career. High job security, multiple opportunities of advancement. Company is flexible if you want to change direction. Difficult to get pay raise.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work is always communicating with Sales Reps/Managers/and other Teams in order to approve deals and guide & support Sales throughout their work. In 5 years time while I have been in this company I have learned many things like: how to improve my communicational skills in different languages; how to communicate with Sales Reps and other teams and negotiate with them; how to improve my knowledge on deal management and retail domains; how to communicate with people from different countries and also how to establish professional connections with them; how to draft, book, explain, approve contracts and deals; how to use different tools in order to get my work done. In conclusion I have learned many good things during my stay here. The Management in Romania is ok but there is always place for better. My co-workers have always been professional people with lot of knlowledge and information which they shared with me. The hardest part of the job is when someone escalates you and you need to explain to everyone that some things don't depend only on you. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with professionals and sharing with them all the gathered information and knowledge. I like interacting with people from different cultures and guide them to the correct path in order to satisfy our Customers.
Pro
Working from Home schedule; team dinner whenever we were on a plus.
Contra
Long hours; just one day a week work from home; no salary increase;
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Very good opportunity for development and work in a professional environment sharing your experience with new colleagues and meet people from other culture.
Pro
Free team events each 3 months
Contra
no annually salary raise even for good performance
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
During the two year period in which I have been part of Oracle I have acquired a lot of experience and knowledge in the finance compensation field and this has also provided the opportunity to learn about corporate culture and about working in a multinational environment. The work environment was a very productive and fun one, the average age of the employees in the Incentive Compensation department being around the age of 30. I have found my job as being a very pleasant one, with a lot of satisfactions as I have had the opportunity to get involved in various projects undertaken by our department. For example, I have been part of the team that has tested and implemented new applications. Furthermore,I have organized training session to the new members of our department regarding various topics. The work activities comprised by my job were recurrent as we has to handle a compensation deadline each month (submission of the commission payment to pay-roll) and various activities before and after this deadline. During my time at Oracle, I have been chosen to be part of a new team that has taken over the compensation process of the US sales reps and we have spent almost a month in the US undertaking various trainings and attending meeting in order to learn the new process. As a whole,the Oracle environment has offered me the opportunity to acquire experience and knowledge in the Financial and Business field, being a very enjoyable experience at the same time.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru Oracle
Ați putea dori să încercați: