Oracle Evaluările angajatului

Au fost găsite 50 de recenzii care se potrivesc căutării Vezi toate cele 4.909 recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
Fast-paced and fast-growing Enviroment
Customer Reference Specialist (Fost angajat) –  Romania25 martie, 2019
I liked working at Oracle. The job helped me evolve personally, socially and career wise. It was a great workplace for me since I had the opportunity to travel, be creative, enhance my communication and problem solving skills.
Pro
Multicultural fast-paced environment
Contra
not a balanced work-pay formula
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
You get to learn a lot on yourself, Oracle is all self service
Deal Specialist Nordics Cloud Drafting (Fost angajat) –  Ilfov12 martie, 2019
Our team was a small one and we did not have a lot of workload. We got along very well and we were pretty unite, we did interact with the Nordics (Europe) countries and our interaction was great. I was handling contracts so I would mostly interact with Deal Managers and Legal colleagues.
The most enjoyable activities were the training sessions and the less enjoyable was the overtime - each quarter end.
Pro
free lunches on overtime
Contra
a lot of overtime on quarter ends
Professionally Rewarding
Senior Technical Support Engineer (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest, Romania12 martie, 2019
Oracle Romania is regarded as one of the top three employers in Romania and my up to date experience confirms the statistics.
Highly Rewarding and fun to work
Professional environment
Account Executive (În prezent, angajat) –  Romania14 noiembrie, 2018
Good place to learn and growth, very professional management, flexible working hours, opportunity to participate in courses in Oracle University, place to learn how to build business relationships
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 1Raport
Calm and professional
Technical Support Analyst (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest31 octombrie, 2018
The daily working environment at oracle is quite professional with the chance of daily learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
Oracle is continuously open to change and development like implementing new software to assist employees.
fun workplace
Senior Contract Renewal Specialist (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest15 septembrie, 2018
The company offers excellent training for every job available and as workplace culture, they offer all resources in order to help employees learn as much as possible. It is not easy to advance or to change position or department. Communication is slow especially on the approval matrix and rules are quite rigid for such a fast-paced work environment.Salary is non negotiable after becoming an employee. Management depends on the department and location of the office but being on time or having the proper attire has not ever been an issue. The company prefers to educate and train their own staff and tailor every employee to fit the job but mostly a new employee would depend on the colleagues to really be good and quickly be able to take over the job. Team spirit is very important but personal ambitions are a must if your goal is to climb the company ladder.
Pro
team work, trainings
workload and rivalry
Nice work place.
Technical Support Engineer (Fost angajat) –  Romania28 august, 2018
Is a nice company with great benefits.
There is a lack of opportunity to grow and that with time becomes frustrating.
If you want a job where you like doing the same thing every day, this is perfect.
Pro
Free coffee.
Good place to work in
Marketing Business Intelligence Manager (În prezent, angajat) –  Ilfov27 august, 2018
Good place to work in, the culture is strong and the people are looking for career development at Oracle. The facilities are very good and it is a place to develop your career.
Remote, Global, Slow
Cloud Infrastructure Architect (În prezent, angajat) –  Ilfov18 iunie, 2018
Oracle really offers you the opportunity to work on global projects, with teams and customers all over the world.
You might have the luck to work for a well managed project or not, which will affect your satisfaction at work and your willing to move forward or not.
Pro
Remote, slow growts
Politics
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1Nu 1Raport
Proactive and fun place
Analyst Finances (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest13 iunie, 2018
I would recommend this workplace to all people wishing to begin a career.
The people are extremely open to international workers and due to Romania's average salary, the monthly pay is more than enough to sustain a relaxed and good lifestyle.
Pro
free soda
Excellent company to grow
Senior Principal Consultant (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest9 mai, 2018
I learned a lot in Oracle and I have been provided with all necessary resources to enhance my abilities. Great colleagues and great management. A pleasure to work within.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good working environment with competitive benefits
Senior Technical Analyst - (Full Time) (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest, Romania30 martie, 2018
Good and understanding middle management, good working environment and stable, overall friendly colleagues, good and competitive salaries and benefits.
Great company and team
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest1 martie, 2018
Great job, need to quit as relocate with my family in Uk. A lot of trainings, supportive managers and colleagues. Balanced job-life time, very proud worked there.
Quick-paced workplace
HR Intern (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest12 februarie, 2018
A typical day at work was not very easy. Everything was going so fast , everyone was working non-stop and walking from office to office. It was hard to keep the pace with the workers from here, but it was an amazing experience to learn from people who knew so much more tan I did.
Good workplace
Sr Licensing and Consulting Contracts Specialist (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest19 ianuarie, 2018
Enjoyed working in a multi-cultural environment, very structured and organized in policies, easy processes for new-hires. Not as competitive in salaries as other corporations though.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 1Raport
Very competitive workplace
Business Analyst (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest4 ianuarie, 2018
The department in which I work is very competitive; this is not necessarily a bad thing, but it puts some pressure on employees, even though it is not done in an aggressive manner.
sressful but good
Fusion App Senior Technical Support Engineer (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest, Romania3 ianuarie, 2018
- 8 hour / job
- technical support for Cloud FA products
- good management
- mixed cultural environment
- stressful, job diversity
- good team to work with
great place to work !!!
Sales Support Renewals Specialist (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest2 ianuarie, 2018
here at Oracle Romania, I met a lot of great, hard working people that are committed to achieve their set goals once they started working in this company. great management team,very supportive at any given moment. would totally recommend to get a job at Oracle.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Cutting-edge company to work for
Principal Solution Consultant (În prezent, angajat) –  Bucharest18 decembrie, 2017
Great multi-national environment where you can work with great people and learn amazing things in a company that keeps up the pace with latest trends in technology.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 1Raport
My longest job relationship
Senior Support Analyst - Up Market (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest15 decembrie, 2017
Oracle was a great experience with very little down sides.
It represented a new bench mark for all my future jobs regarding what i need as an employee from my work place.
Pro
free seminars
policy regarding payment promotions
Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Oracle. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

3,6Compensații/Beneficii
3,4Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,4Management
3,6Cultura

Oracle - recenzii în funcție de locație