Oracle

UtilitateEvaluareData
65 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 6.576 de recenzii

Super

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Un mediu placut, cu profesionisti in ariile lor. Work life balance Development
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Multicultural and with professional development

Continuously being able to develop new skills and also improve current ones. Mixture of leadership styles, managers mostly support their team, depending on the role you have a good worklife balance.

Pro

Professional growth

Contra

Processes that could be improved

Productive workplace

Supportive team, international fast learning environment, accent on employees being autonomous, Pay grades below market rates
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good documentation around your job role, no salary modification

In Oracle you will find everything you need around your job responsabilities. Multiple documentation paper, but before each decision you take, you have to receive your manager's approval. Not very transparent across their departments, you dont know what teams there are out there. The newsletters received are mainly for the department where you work. I am lucky to have a good manager, that is very supportive and understanding, but this is not a general rule for Oracle. I met plenty of managers that do not have the leadership spirit, more boss spirit, without any skill to manage a team. The most negative point for Oracle is the lack of compensation of any kind: no salary increase, no performance recognition, nothing.

Pro

Good work environment

No financial compensations
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Lots of opportunities for growth, good salary, flexible schedule

Lots of opportunities for growth, good salary, flexible schedule and fun workplace environment. Benefits are great, good relationship with management.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Nice place to work

Oracle is a huge multinational company, and its honor to work their, after 5 years of experience and gather knowledge its time for me to move and start a senior position.

Competitive self service environment

In Oracle most of the work you do is self-service and what I like is that there is not much a trodden path but you must put your problem solving skills to work. In the same time people are helpful and they give you the information and resources you need but you have to figure out the solution by yourself. It is a place where you can develop your skills and learn new ones.

Pro

Flexible work

Low salaries

Satisfied

I can recommend working for Oracle. I had an opportunity to work with a great team, and my management was very helpful, made an effort to maintain work/life balance of their employees.

Pro

Stable employer with well implemented procedures, great teamwork.

Contra

No salary increases, so you need to change your position to renegotiate the salary.

Good working place

As an employee you have the possibility of constant development due to the numerous online trainings available. Remote work is another benefit I would mention. It's a good working place.

Decent place to work

Decent place to work with stable jobs. Decent salaries and offices. Little opportunity to advance, almost no salary increases or bonuses. Rigid management structures and communication/
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Productive with high volume to work

-Incoming calls , log in to the computer of client remotely, create a ticket for the issue he reported and after priorities the case in grade 1-4 and either add to our list ,resolve it or pass the case to an engineer to resolve it.

pleasent workplace and management

Management and workplace culture are great, very organized. Salaries are corresponding, however salary increases are low percentage wise. Strongly recommend it.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Oracle a good company but staying too long can put a damper on your career

Oracle a nice place good managers nice atmosphere offers trainings and other benefits you get to work with big customers and develop yourself.

Pro

Free drinks

No salary increases
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Cool people and area to work

The Oracle Arena is an indoor arena located in Oakland, California, United States. From its opening in 1966 until 1996, it was known as the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum Arena. After a major renovation completed in 1997, the arena was renamed The Arena in Oakland until 2005 and Oakland Arena from 2005 to 2006. It is often referred to as the Oakland Coliseum Arena as it is located adjacent to the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum. Oracle Arena seats 19,596 fans for basketball.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great Management and overall working space

Oracle is a company with a very deep culture, a place where you can feel safe and offers a great work environment. Oracle is a place where training is supported by the company and you can advance in your career if you are passionate and dedicated to the job you are doing.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Loc de munca unde este incurajata cresterea personala si profesionala

Se pune accentul pe dezvoltarea personala, dar si profesionala. Se pun la dispozitie o varietate mare de platforme de e-learning, dar si meetinguri face to face, in care se face knowledge sharing. Gasesc ca e o metoda buna de a impartasi experienta si a invata lucruri noi. Chiar si in perioadele de volume mari se respecta timpul si viata personala.

Fast-paced and fast-growing Enviroment

I liked working at Oracle. The job helped me evolve personally, socially and career wise. It was a great workplace for me since I had the opportunity to travel, be creative, enhance my communication and problem solving skills.

Pro

Multicultural fast-paced environment

Contra

not a balanced work-pay formula
A fost utilă această recenzie?

You get to learn a lot on yourself, Oracle is all self service

Our team was a small one and we did not have a lot of workload. We got along very well and we were pretty unite, we did interact with the Nordics (Europe) countries and our interaction was great. I was handling contracts so I would mostly interact with Deal Managers and Legal colleagues. The most enjoyable activities were the training sessions and the less enjoyable was the overtime - each quarter end.

Pro

free lunches on overtime

Contra

a lot of overtime on quarter ends

Professionally Rewarding

Oracle Romania is regarded as one of the top three employers in Romania and my up to date experience confirms the statistics. Highly Rewarding and fun to work

Professional environment

Good place to learn and growth, very professional management, flexible working hours, opportunity to participate in courses in Oracle University, place to learn how to build business relationships

Calm and professional

The daily working environment at oracle is quite professional with the chance of daily learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues. Oracle is continuously open to change and development like implementing new software to assist employees.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Oracle. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 6.576 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie