Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Oracle Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după
59 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 6.051 de recenzii
Super
Un mediu placut, cu profesionisti in ariile lor.
Work life balance

Development
Satisfied
I can recommend working for Oracle. I had an opportunity to work with a great team, and my management was very helpful, made an effort to maintain work/life balance of their employees.
Pro
Stable employer with well implemented procedures, great teamwork.
Contra
No salary increases, so you need to change your position to renegotiate the salary.
Good working place
As an employee you have the possibility of constant development due to the numerous online trainings available. Remote work is another benefit I would mention. It's a good working place.
Decent place to work
Decent place to work with stable jobs. Decent salaries and offices.
Little opportunity to advance, almost no salary increases or bonuses. Rigid management structures and communication/
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Productive with high volume to work
-Incoming calls , log in to the computer of client remotely, create a ticket for the issue he reported and after priorities the case in grade 1-4 and either add to our list ,resolve it or pass the case to an engineer to resolve it.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
pleasent workplace and management
Management and workplace culture are great, very organized. Salaries are corresponding, however salary increases are low percentage wise. Strongly recommend it.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Oracle a good company but staying too long can put a damper on your career
Oracle a nice place good managers nice atmosphere offers trainings and other benefits you get to work with big customers and develop yourself.
Pro
Free drinks
No salary increases
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Cool people and area to work
The Oracle Arena is an indoor arena located in Oakland, California, United States. From its opening in 1966 until 1996, it was known as the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum Arena. After a major renovation completed in 1997, the arena was renamed The Arena in Oakland until 2005 and Oakland Arena from 2005 to 2006. It is often referred to as the Oakland Coliseum Arena as it is located adjacent to the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum. Oracle Arena seats 19,596 fans for basketball.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great Management and overall working space
Oracle is a company with a very deep culture, a place where you can feel safe and offers a great work environment.

Oracle is a place where training is supported by the company and you can advance in your career if you are passionate and dedicated to the job you are doing.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Loc de munca unde este incurajata cresterea personala si profesionala
Se pune accentul pe dezvoltarea personala, dar si profesionala. Se pun la dispozitie o varietate mare de platforme de e-learning, dar si meetinguri face to face, in care se face knowledge sharing. Gasesc ca e o metoda buna de a impartasi experienta si a invata lucruri noi.
Chiar si in perioadele de volume mari se respecta timpul si viata personala.
Fast-paced and fast-growing Enviroment
I liked working at Oracle. The job helped me evolve personally, socially and career wise. It was a great workplace for me since I had the opportunity to travel, be creative, enhance my communication and problem solving skills.
Pro
Multicultural fast-paced environment
Contra
not a balanced work-pay formula
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
You get to learn a lot on yourself, Oracle is all self service
Our team was a small one and we did not have a lot of workload. We got along very well and we were pretty unite, we did interact with the Nordics (Europe) countries and our interaction was great. I was handling contracts so I would mostly interact with Deal Managers and Legal colleagues.
The most enjoyable activities were the training sessions and the less enjoyable was the overtime - each quarter end.
Pro
free lunches on overtime
Contra
a lot of overtime on quarter ends
Professionally Rewarding
Oracle Romania is regarded as one of the top three employers in Romania and my up to date experience confirms the statistics.
Highly Rewarding and fun to work
Professional environment
Good place to learn and growth, very professional management, flexible working hours, opportunity to participate in courses in Oracle University, place to learn how to build business relationships
Calm and professional
The daily working environment at oracle is quite professional with the chance of daily learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
Oracle is continuously open to change and development like implementing new software to assist employees.
fun workplace
The company offers excellent training for every job available and as workplace culture, they offer all resources in order to help employees learn as much as possible. It is not easy to advance or to change position or department. Communication is slow especially on the approval matrix and rules are quite rigid for such a fast-paced work environment.Salary is non negotiable after becoming an employee. Management depends on the department and location of the office but being on time or having the proper attire has not ever been an issue. The company prefers to educate and train their own staff and tailor every employee to fit the job but mostly a new employee would depend on the colleagues to really be good and quickly be able to take over the job. Team spirit is very important but personal ambitions are a must if your goal is to climb the company ladder.
Pro
team work, trainings
workload and rivalry
Nice work place.
Is a nice company with great benefits.
There is a lack of opportunity to grow and that with time becomes frustrating.

If you want a job where you like doing the same thing every day, this is perfect.
Pro
Free coffee.
Good place to work in
Good place to work in, the culture is strong and the people are looking for career development at Oracle. The facilities are very good and it is a place to develop your career.
Remote, Global, Slow
Oracle really offers you the opportunity to work on global projects, with teams and customers all over the world.
You might have the luck to work for a well managed project or not, which will affect your satisfaction at work and your willing to move forward or not.
Pro
Remote, slow growts
Politics
Proactive and fun place
I would recommend this workplace to all people wishing to begin a career.
The people are extremely open to international workers and due to Romania's average salary, the monthly pay is more than enough to sustain a relaxed and good lifestyle.
Pro
free soda
Excellent company to grow
I learned a lot in Oracle and I have been provided with all necessary resources to enhance my abilities. Great colleagues and great management. A pleasure to work within.
Profil revendicat
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Oracle. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
3,8
Bazat pe 6.051 de evaluări.
1.775
2.287
1.366
Evaluări după categorie
3,9
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,6
3,4
3,4
3,6
Cultura
Oracle - recenzii în funcție de locație