Omni Interactions, Inc.

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 277 de recenzii

Unstable

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Good to make a few bucks every week, but you can’t count on it to pay your bills. This is to supplement, not a full time income. If you’re ok with that, than you can make money on your own time.

Pro

Flexible income

Unstable

Deception, lies, and chaos

The title states it all.They also cheat people out of their pay. Lied about hourly wage as well!Training is a joke.Deny access to tools to do the job. Force people to take time off.

Very Disappointed

No pay for training which I understand because it is contract work. But being told you are going to get a bonus when you finish training and you don’t is unacceptable. Then when you try to reach someone it’s like no one responds to emails. I got locked out my account so I could not make my time commitments and they still didn’t respond when I reported it. Very dissatisfied in this company and I along with a lot of the people I started with try to stick it out but it just kept getting more sketchy. I wouldn’t do it unless it was desperate measures.

30 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on Omni's Indeed Business Page. We value the feedback we receive from our GBA's. This helps Omni understand what is working and where change is needed. As a contractor you are not paid for certification. We do offer a certification bonus should you meet the requirements. Do you feel you met the requirements but did not receive your bonus? If so we encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with all of the necessary details so we can verify if you have met the requirements. The more details you can provide, the better. We also encourage you to include any details in regards to "I got locked out my account so I could not make my time commitments and they still didn’t respond when I reported it." Who did you reach out to? Please include any names, emails, text messages, etc. in your email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. The additional details you provide will help us make the changes needed so this does not happen to another GBA. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

This job is a Joke!

You have flexibility to schedule the hours you want to work. The downside is there isnt often enough hours to go around so its like the hunger games when it comes time to schedule your hours. Also they will cheat you out of hours every single pay period and there is NO ONE to call or speak with directly, just an email address and nothing ever gets fixed.

28 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni truly is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience. As a GBA you do select the shifts that fit into your life. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. Shifts are based on client needs and Omni does work closely with our clients to assure all approved shifts are offered to our GBA's. We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with additional details in regards to your comment "they will cheat you out of hours every single pay period and there is no one to call or speak with". What can we change? The more details you are comfortable sharing, the quicker we can look into your experience and make the necessary changes. Do you feel you have pay missing? If so, please include this in your email. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Great pay and flexibility

They are really good about keeping you updated on any changes. The information is always posted in chat several times to make sure that you don't miss it. The resources that are provided are very helpful. The only cons are that some leads will tell you that you need to schedule your restroom breaks when you pick up your schedule each week. You shouldn't have to miss a whole 30-minute shift for a restroom break. Then if you don't schedule a whole 30-minute shift just to go to the restroom it goes against your schedule adherence. It is also a hassle to get moved to another gig at times once the one you are on has ended. It would be nice if they did like other companies and just move you to another project.

22 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni has a culture second to none and we want our GBA experience to be the same.Your comment about scheduling restroom breaks when you pick your schedule is something we would like more information on. We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. What can we do differently? As a contractor on the Omni Platform you do have the ability to work when it works for you. We know how important a work / life balance is to our GBA's. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Unprofessional, lack of knowledge, inefficient

This is by far the worst company, I've ever tried working for. They do not pay you for training. The trainers are unorganized, unprepared, and unprofessional. They expect you to invest your time unpaid to go through training, but when you are ready and completed everything asked to continue into their earn-and-learn, some how emails are sent saying employment has been terminated and then you are pushed off to other people and told to send an email that is just a general email that does not respond in a timely manner to try and correct it is ridiculous. Which then causes you to be behind and losing valuable on-the-job training for the company's lack of organization, lack of attention to detail, and lack of communication in a timely, caring, and professional manner. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Pro

Flexible schedule

Contra

UNPAID Training, Unprofessionalism among its trainers and leadership, lack of caring and timely communication

22 iunie, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. We read each review as it helps us know what is working and what we need to change. As a contractor on the Omni Platform you have the ability to select a flexible work schedule. This gives our GBA's a great work / life balance. As a contractor, certification is not paid. There are incentives available once you meet the contract requirements. We would like more details on your unprofessionalism comment. Your feedback is helpful but any additional comments will help us understand where change is needed. You can send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more details, the better. We would also like more details on your comment "They expect you to invest your time unpaid to go through training, but when you are ready and completed everything asked to continue into their earn-and-learn, some how emails are sent saying employment has been terminated" Did you complete the tasks as directed by the team in the time frame given? What can we do differently? What would you change? Again additional details will help us understand where and if change is needed. You can also include these details in your email. Thanks again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Omni gba

So far, my experience with Omni as a GBA has been great. I was able to complete certification and am entering earn and learn. Also, incentives were promised for this role and so far, they have kept their end of the deal. I get my first incentive this Friday as stated in the announcement. So far, so good.

21 iunie, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first and we want our GBA's experience to be second to none. Omni knows how hard our GBA's work when they are supporting our clients customers. By offering incentives during certification, we want our GBA's to know how much they are appreciated. We are happy to see you have had a great experience so far. We hope to see you on the Omni Platform for a long time.

Do not work here

Done 3 different trainings!!! Just to finish training and no hours. This is ridiculous and they keep hiring people. Why? When there Is no hours. Waste of time

21 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on our Omni GBA Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience. We would encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. Your current feedback is great but additional details are always welcome. What can we do differently? As far as no hours, we do understand your frustration. When a client comes to us, we follow their lead. This client let us know how many GBA's they needed to cover the volume. Unfortunately the volume went down and need changed. Be assured we do work closely with our clients so we can provide all approved hours to our GBA's. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Easy job but no real support

Its a gig position. No real supervisors, no higher ups to contact. The nob is fairly easy though, training was only 2 days, however, it is unpaid. You also have to pay for your own background check

Pro

create your own schedule

no benefits

16 iunie, 2022
Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We want our GBA experience to be the same. Your feedback lets us know some changes need to be made. What can we do differently? What would you change? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more feedback we can gather, the quicker we can see where changes are needed and make the changes. We know it's important that our GBA community have a work / life balance. By having the ability to select your schedule, this gives you that. As a contractor with Omni we do not offer the typical benefits but having the ability to work when it works for you can be a huge benefit. We thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Try to stay on too if the Gigs offered..otherwise once the Gig is over you might end outdoors

Nice to work with and friendly leadership and timely responses when an issue may arise. When you are not able to service…all you need to do is send an email…like that!

16 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni truly is people first with a culture second to none. We want our GBA experience to be the same and it appears yours was. We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon. If you feel we can make any changes to make your experience better, we encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

unreliable and they lie a lot

Pro- work from homeCon- almost everything else.They will take your hours and not give them back even though they messed up, lie, constantly change the shift drop dates and times to confuse you so you can't get a full schedule, and you will never have anyone to bring your issues to when you have an issue but they will come straight to you when they have an issue with you. They are the textbook company that doesn't hold themselves to the standard they hold employees to. Do not work here unless you want to waste a lot of time missing out on money and not get any answers to your questions.

15 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience. What can we do differently? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. Your feedback is very helpful but any additional feedback you are comfortable sharing helps us work with the team and make changes. We want to change your experience and the experience of future GBA's. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

We'll see. "Don't quit your day job" comes to mind here

The trainers are pretty helpful. I love the fact that I'll be paid weekly. You can work your own hours. I also love that I am learning something new in banking and finance to update my resume.Cons: The first couple of days of training were stressful and embarrassing for the most part. I am currently working from home for a major institution (7 years with them, 3 of those years remotely) so I am not sure why I had such a hard time getting off to a good start with Omni. I'm used to troubleshooting, 2-step verification with phones, ever-changing software, etc. Whatever you need help with is done in front of the 'entire' training class. Again, it's embarrassing and harder for people to speak up, and they end up falling behind in class. I feel the trainers do their very best, but they are just overwhelmed with the actual training itself and assisting with technical support. It's unfair to both the trainers and trainees. Little to no assistance from the real tech support. It seems like techs have it set up to reach out after the fact, if at all. Very untimely. Days. With the amount of people they have working for them, I think Omni needs to look into spending more money on staffing IT who is standing by either over the phone or live chat, as this will build better trust with the GBAs. In the end, it's a win-win situation for the GBA and, most importantly, the clients. The learning modules are time-consuming, but I know they are needed. A lot to learn in a short amount of time. But again, we'll see.

13 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see you had a mixed experience. Being a business owner on the Omni platform allows you to select shifts that work best for you. This gives you a work / life balance which is always a plus. Omni knows how important it is to our GBA's to be paid weekly so we made the change. We would like to hear more about your experience. What can we do differently? What would you change? We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. This will help Omni make the changes needed so this is not the experience of another GBA. Your current feedback is very helpful but we always welcome more details! Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

You can work on your time, but the company is disorganized

Omni is a great start for people with little to no experience and want to gain a new skill and add to their resume. You can work your own schedule, you’re your own boss, and make pretty decent money. On the other hand, you don’t get paid training. You learn some things, but not all. They don’t teach in the way they should. It’s just slides after slides. Reading after reading and some people don’t learn that way. I like the role-playing but it’s only for a short while. I feel the first day of getting everyone and everything set up is a drag and wasting time. I feel they should prepare us or get us prepared 2 weeks in advance to training or until training starts. They know how many people applied and they know who all starts on a certain date training starts. They act like they can’t do it but they can. If it was that hard, why can they keep up with everyone when we hit the Production and the calls? If they can do that, they can group the ones selected from the Certification date the same way? The training just be dragging. The modules be too long. Way too many modules, reading, etc and not enough listening in on calls and stuff like that. Also, the time difference is a lot too because everyone is in a different state. I’m Pacific time and I got to get up at 5 o’clock in the morning to learn pretty much nothing. I’m a quick learner and understand things pretty easy, but these big name companies don’t know how to run a business or a company.

9 iunie, 2022
Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's. Your experience you shared lets us know we need to make some changes so this is not the experience of another GBA. We want your experience as a GBA to be second to none. Because Omni is a 100% virtual company and we offer contractor projects across the United States. We work hard to make sure our GBA's know what time they need to log in in their time zone. You mentioned you logged in a 5 am to learn pretty much nothing. What changes do you suggest we make to make it worth our GBA's time when they are in certification? What can we do differently to make this process better for out GBA's? Do you feel the certification materials were not sufficient enough to help you learn your project? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. Omni offers an Omni day to assure our GBA's are ready to go when certification starts. We started doing this as not everyone has worked from home and it's helpful for many to have assistance with any system updates that need to be made. We thank you again for sharing your experience and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hours are always available

There are definitely hours available if you needed to make hours. There is a strong chat team if you needed assistance. The team was always accessible when had questions. I loved that there were days you had the opportunity to make more money during weekends or certain days. I liked that they gave you a time frame to drop a shift for someone else to pick it up if you had an unexpected emergency that came up. You could work anywhere long as you had a laptop and Ethernet wire for a modem which was a plus. Overall the job itself and the software we used was pretty easy which made working there a breeze.

Pro

Flexibility, accessible team, opportunity to make more money

Contra

Although you make your own hours the early hours can go fast if you don’t catch it in time

9 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on Omni's Indeed business page. Omni has a culture second to none. We want our GBA experience to be the same and your review lets Omni know you had a great experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform. As a business owner on the platform you are able to select the shifts that work best for you. Selecting hours as they are offered does help you get the shifts you are looking for and we see this was your experience! Having the flexibility when "life happens" is a big benefit at Omni. It is important to Omni that we have a support team in place to support our GBA's. We know a supported and happy GBA is a successful GBA. We thank you for sharing your experience and hope you remain a GBA on the Omni Platform for a long time!

Chaotic and Unorganized

Change in management led to a dramatic decrease in communication with management. If you needed to talk to someone about issues you would get the runaround and very rarely hear anything back. Favoritism is used by new management. If they don't like you? Good luck! As a previous LXG, we were constantly given misleading and contradicting information that we were then suppose to forward to our GBAs that we were training. All while the new managers talked down to us about not doing enough. Pay was constantly messed up for GBAs. They would rarely accept ownership of the pay mess-ups, instead, they would come up with an excuse or say GBAs misread. If there's one thing I learned while working at Omni it is to constantly have your OWN backup plan. Things will go wrong and you won't get much help when they do, so always have your own plan B!1099 company but acts like a w2 company, without the benefits. I will say, Omni used to be totally different. You were appreciated and treated like family when I first started working there. Management would own up to mistakes, and came to all of our meetings. Sad to watch it all go downhill.

Pro

Easy to get a job there, Flexible schedule after training for GBAs taking calls

No Benefits, Favoritism, Bad communication, Unorganized, Quantity over Quality

9 iunie, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our Omni Indeed business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience. What can we do differently? What would you change? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. Your feedback you shared on your experience as an LXG is very helpful and will help us make changes where needed. Omni strives to make sure our GBA's are all paid correctly. We did have a couple of times that there was an error made but we worked diligently to get this corrected and any GBA who was owed an incentive was paid. If you know of any GBA's still missing pay, we encourage them to also email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. We want to make sure every GBA has what is owed to them. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again for sharing your experience on the Omni Platform!

I utilize my skills

Sense of purpose. Get to help others. Pay is decent. Can learn skills that can carryover. Meet new people on the phones. Turns frowns into smiles. I help people get paid.

8 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We want our GBA experience to match our culture. We see this was your experience. It is important to Omni that our GBA's have the support they need so they can focus on our customers clients. Customer service is one of the hardest jobs there is but you have focused on the positive things and that helps you be a successful GBA. We hope your passion spreads to your team members. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you are a part of the Omni GBA community for a long time.

Not what it used to be

I used to like working with Omni.they are too disorganized and chaotic.they cancelled classes out of the blue and a lot of people do not get enough hours.most of them leave the company as they cannot make a living with no hours

Pro

Advancement

Chaos

6 iunie, 2022
Thank you for your feedback on our Omni Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. It appears this was not your experience. We would like to hear more about your experience and encourage you to send an email to Sue. Kelly@oiteam.com. The more details you can share, the quicker we can work to make the changes needed so this is not the experience of another GBA. What can we do differently. What would you change? Omni works closely with our clients to assure we are offering our GBA's all of the approved hours. When the clients needs are met, Omni follows their lead and ramps down a contract. It is Omni's goal to always have a new project for our GBA's to consider when the project they are on is ramped down and we hope this was your experience. If not, please add this to your email. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate you sharing your experience.

It's A Good Job

I really can say it's one of the best WAH companies out there. Flexibility!!! The fact you can choose your own hours is the added plus. If you're starting in the WAH sector this is a good place to start

Pro

Make your own schedule, Fair wages.

Contra

Contractor positions, no benefits.

6 iunie, 2022
Thank you for your feedback on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's. Being a contractor with Omni gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. We know our GBA's will be top performers for our clients customers if they are able to work when it works for them. Omni does not offer your typical benefits because we offer 1099 / contractor roles. There are a few other benefits like selecting your shifts and tax benefits. We recommend talking to a tax professional for advice on tax benefits that come with a 1099 contractor. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope you are a part of the Omni platform for a long time.

Great flexibility, but not so stable gigs.

Managers are helpful, but training could be better. There is a sink or swim mentality and you learn as you go. While I understand why companies like Omni do this, it causes unnecessary stress on your ambassadors. Also you may have little to no notice of your contract ending. However, the job is flexible as you get to pick your own hours and the pay is okay. Everyone is really nice!

1 iunie, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience as a GBA on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni has a culture second to none and we want our GBA experience to be the same.We see parts of your experience were not the Omni Way. What can we do differently? We want our GBA's to feel relaxed and not stressed. We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more information we can gather, the quicker we can see what changes need to be made. When Omni brings a client on board we follow their lead. The client determines shifts available, length of a contract, etc. Omni works closely with our clients to assure we are offering all approved shifts to our GBA's. Should a client decide our GBA's have fulfilled the reason they contracted with us, the gig is ramped down. At this time, we do offer any current gigs to our GBA's. As a business owner you do have the flexibility to select when you want to service the clients customers. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Good for a while

This employer gave me the opportunity to try my hand at different roles in leadership and operations - Team Lead, Quality Assurance, Real Time Analytics and more. The culture was nice too - I got really close to my peers and some leadership. However, business needs were often not transparent. If you're looking for flexibility and have a side hustle, this could be a great fit. If you're looking for 40 hours consistently, beware. They may decrease your hours with little to no warning due to business need. In addition, this is a gig based model, so you may work a campaign for 6 months to a year, then there may be a gap between one gig and the next. Management can be a bit disorganized although kind. When I was there, there were issues with contractors being paid correctly.

31 mai, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our Indeed Business page. Omni promotes from within and we are happy to see this was your experience. We have a culture second to none and it's important to Omni that our community enjoys their role every day! We see this was not always your experience. Please email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. We would like to gather more details on "business needs were often not transparent" Any names, additional details you can provide will helps us make changes so this is not the experience another GBA , lead, etc. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for sharing your experience!

Work from home

I started back in January and have been pretty happy so far. Extremely flexible with picking the hours you work. The work I have done has been pretty easy over the phone and the pay is fair for the work. The training seemed to be lacking.

Pro

decent pay, flexible, work from home

Contra

poor training, management doesn't always seem to be on the same page

30 mai, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience while being a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none! We would like to gather more feedback regarding "poor training and management is not on the same page". Omni knows it's important our GBA's feel they are properly trained and have the support needed so they can focus on our clients customers. We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more details you can share, the quicker we can make the necessary changes.Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Omni Interactions, Inc.. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 277 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,9 din 5 stele pentru Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,1 din 5 stele pentru Compensații/Beneficii
2,5 din 5 stele pentru Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
2,8 din 5 stele pentru Conducere
3,0 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • Omni Interactions, Inc.
  • Evaluările angajaților