Novartis

UtilitateEvaluareData
5 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 4.700 de recenzii

Top class employer !!!

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
TOP CLASS EMPLOYER ! I started with Novartis in 2004 .
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun place tot work. The work balace îs ok but your chance tot grow is nota how they are promote. The sallary îs ok but the grow is very small every year.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Excelent team members especially in supply chain

Bad management Worst Supply chain manager in the last 24 years within Sandoz. He hires peoples under favoritism and without any experience. Damaged the relationship with customers,No involvement in solving problems. No attention to details . Against NOSSCE policy. And the list is very big.

Răspuns oficial al Novartis

23 iunie, 2022
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear of your experience and take all comments of abuse, bullying, discrimination or harassment seriously and as such have passed this information to the Novartis SpeakUp Office (formerly the Business Practices Office (BPO)). We recommend you also contact our SpeakUp Office directly via http://www.speakupnovartis.ethicspoint.com/ if you have any additional information to share. Novartis strives to create a safe and fair environment for all its associates and thank you in advance for sharing any additional information with us.

competitive enviroment

Number one Sponsor in Romania in Clinical Trials from 2010. Romanian Organization - one of the top from Novartis Europe.

Pro

Company culture

Contra

Merit evaluation

Productive workplace

Sandoz Pharma Services Romania was a great experience for me, the greatest part of the work day was being able to see all my clients ( pharmacists, family physicians) and then having my lunch break with my colleagues.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Novartis. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 4.700 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie