Microsoft

3,9Echilibrul muncă/viață personală

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
20 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 7.648 de recenzii

Recomand. Ritm de lucru echilibrat.

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Focus pe growth mindset. Recomand. Am lucrat in colaborare cu echipa din Romania si cu cea din SUA.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great overall, it can be better in some areas

If you look at the local market, working here sounds better, but once you are in, you discover that not all departments have the same inclusive and collaborative culture.There is a lot of individual effort to be put into onboarding yourself.Your mentors or seniors do not have time to help or coach you.Paygrade is low for some positions comparing to volume of the work even if it appears to be better than other companies in the same country.

Pro

Schedule flexibility and working from home

Contra

They make you feel like you are working hard not smart, that you had no impact, too much stress on being bombastic when presenting your work and pressure to adapt to this style.

Fast paced and Collaborative

Fast learning, collaborative, fast paced, offers flexibility for the working hours. Meetings at the end of the day to align with morning PST timezone.

...

.... Great team, customers and partners but a lot for reporting.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Working with more than one technology

At Microsoft you can develop your Microsoft Stack technologies at a higher level and you can learn a lot a lot of new things faster and easy if you are a self motivated person.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Great people and organizational structure.

It`s a pleasure to work for Microsoft, great people, tools and reactive teams. Even if you don`t have much of a job security you will still enjoy its culture and missions.

Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring

This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam. View video tutorials about the variety of question types on Microsoft exams. Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text. Do you have feedback about the relevance of the skills measured on this exam? Please send Microsoft your comments. All feedback will be reviewed and incorporated as appropriate while still maintaining the validity and reliability of the certification process. Note that Microsoft will not respond directly to your feedback. We appreciate your input in ensuring the quality of the Microsoft Certification program. If you have concerns about specific questions on this exam, please submit an exam challenge. If you have other questions or feedback about Microsoft Certification exams or about the certification program, registration, or promotions, please contact your Regional Service Center.

Great company

great environment really good management , mostly done by people with great skills from whom you can learn a lot flexible hours good place to develop your skills

Wonderful work place.

The time spent working for Microsoft, has opened a world of opportunities for me and has helped me develop from a professional point of view. Great managers, great colleagues and a great experience overall.

Microsoft Azure Department- portofelul virtual

Sarcina principala era cea de a analiza anumite bucati de cod pentru a completa sau corecta. Aceste lucruri erau impartite in task-uri saptamanale.

Habe sehr viel gelernt

Eine sehr gute Stelle ich konnte sehr viel lernen und habe mir viele Freunde gemacht.

stresful job

no life work balance no coaching no training lot of benefits and no time to use them no life work no coachin no training lot of beneits and no time to use them

Wonderful workplace

Multinational company with multiple benefits and opportunities. Very demanding customers and job. As the company is huge, it is very difficult to make yourself remarked.

Pro

Free breakfast, multiple benefits, work from home opportunity, advancement opportunities

multinational company
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very good company and a great experience

Microsoft is a great company with awesome people. I enjoyed my experience in sales and marketing segment for altmost 1 and a half year. I learned a lot and was also fun. After a perioud of 6 months break with a personal project I want to come back in a company as Microsoft or similar.

Pro

Free lunches, great people, car, good bonuses

Workplace/training

Training period was quite short but throughout this journey, things went ok and I can say that I learned more here than in other places. We were grouped in teams to develop apps and we managed to learn also how to devide tasks based on each person skills.

Pro

on point training

random directions of development

A lot to learn

Microsoft Europe was the place where I learned a lot as a front line Support Engineer ; however it was also the place where I seen that mose of the administrators from EMEA are just medium PC users :( The management was not working as a manager was also in contradictory with another one , but the colleagues made the day by being close and always helping when needed.

Productive and fun workplace

1. Great environment to work with lot of flexibility around working hours. 2. If you are in a right team you get chance to work on lot of new and cool stuff. 3. You can easily switch teams if you get bored with current work or team. You can work in different technologies.

Excellent work environment

Working for AOL and Microsoft Xbox and store projects has been a real eye-opener because of the intense educational and fulfilling work that i took part in me and my team of expert technicians. At the beginning working as a tech support representative would involve being punctual,staying overtime when needed,performing maintenance and diagnostic steps on pilot tools, programs and beta releases that only privileged agents had access to, to insure customer satisfaction and productivity. I have learned in my total of 4 years experience as a tech support agent the responsibilities that come with the opportunity of a promotion and how to be work as a one unit with the team and managers for the same goal of surpassing all targets and growing and improving all of the companies services and structure.

Pro

learning everyday a new troubleshooting step and hunting

awesome company

I enjoyed every day working there, great benefits, possibility to grow, but I moved to US and had to leave

Pro

great benefits and work schedule

no cons

Business at it's finest

As a Microsoft Product manager you confront yourself with different situations every day, all the typical things you do take about 30% of a week's time. Great teamwork with the sales/marketing and financial department is a must and this could be the hardest part of the job as there are a lot of people and it's sometimes difficult to please all. Sometimes the financial dept has priority even over sales. The amazing part of the job is meeting so many new people and accounts, creating a business plan with them and targets, and then the happy part when you achieve the targets set.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Microsoft. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 7.648 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie