Metro Cash & Carry
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Metro Cash & Carry Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după
31 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 942 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un loc de muncă agreabil,volum de muncă mare.,diversificat.
Pro
Transport asigurat, asigurare medicala
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
People are great. Corporate culture is not the best but management is working on it.
Learned a lot about marketing and product life cycle, negotiation with suppliers and collaborative work with others.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Meine Bewertung habe ich meinem vorherige Arbeitgeber gegeben.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Amazing workplace with great teamwork, desires to multiple jobs like different departments teamwork help,before the high market to be opens for customers,excellent customer service and a shop floor team members help as the work required,dealing with allot of money at the cash without no failure of assist customers with them products and scanning in every which barcode and checking the products to be as per price of the item according to the offers or box from a single item to a set.
Pro
Free lunch, vouchers
Contra
Extending accourding to business needs
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
nice place to work nice people and good condition of work,overtime is good paid also night shift ..holliday is paid well .. clean job ... is abot Metro from Romania where i worked in the past
Pro
free lunch
overtime paid well
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
My 1st real experience as employee. I learned many things that helped me to understand that I have the capacity to improve myself and to dare to dream that I can take the life in my own hands.
Pro
free lunches, mobile phone, transportation provided, paid vacantions.
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A lot work but without money, if you start work for Metro you can say bye bye to Christmas or Easter no bank holiday. You have only right to work no privat life
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Is that job you take with the smile on your face, knowing that every day is different and you can learn new things. Everyday you meet new people, interact with new clients, but especially with the old ones. Keep a close connection between the store and the suplier.
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I had a very good team to work with and I learned lot of new things about computers,T.V's and that's how I performed my sales skills and how to make a better teamwork.
Pro
Free bus tickets
No lunch brake
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I got to learn a lot of things regarding retail industry .
I think it is a perfect environment to start your career, because during my years in the organization, i developed my negotiation skills, i improved my English, and also I improved my logical thinking.

There are always new things to learn, the organization respects and encourages its employees.
Pro
Challenging and international experience
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
in 14 years of experience , I learn many things that i find now good to use them in a new life opportunity
I learn to lead a team, to lead a department,

I always met new people and every day was a challenge
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
That was the perfect job for a new-entry. I learned much during my time there. I discovered a totally new world of wholesaling and sales criteria and the way a hypermarket functions.
Pro
Transport was offered by employer
Tight security
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un día típico de trabajo empezaba con una reunión del personal de turno y el reparto de las tareas para los empleados y sus coordinadores.
Aprendí a trabajar bajo presión y poder diferenciar las necesidades del cliente así como conocer los métodos de poder solucionar los problemas en cuestión de quejas,devolución de artículos o venta .

La dirección tenía actitud receptiva ,colaboradora con sus empleados y nos servía como apoyo en situaciones de sobrecarga de trabajo,proporcionando la ayuda necesaria.

Se trabajaba de manera muy organizada y el estado emocional general era de receptividad ,interés y buena organización.

La parte más difícil era el trato directo con el cliente cuando a veces no se podía cumplir satisfactoriamente con las exigencias que nos exponía.

Lo más importante de mi trabajo era la libertada de poder exponer mis ideas ,hacer parte de un buen equipo,dinámico,colaborador, al que sumaba también el horario que me permitía organizar mi vida personal y compatibilizarla con otras actividades.
Pro
posibilidad de ascender
Contra
en ocasiones mucha presión psicológica o física
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
firma serioasa,dar dupa un timp sau desfiintat posturile de sofer
Pro
siguranta
desfiintarea postului
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Una empresa que te facilita formación, medio de transporte, comida, y ropa de trabajo. Tienes la posibilidad de ir avanzando, recibes información y formación continua. Posibilidad real de ascenso, incentivos económicos, vacaciones, actividades y entretenimiento a cargo de la empresa. Un ambiente genial en todos los aspectos.
Pro
Seguro médico, alta en la SS, incentivos económicos, vacaciones, posibilidad de ascenso
Contra
En cierto periodo del año interfiere en la vida privada por el horario que hay que seguir
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
- edit daily orders for supliers
- verify daily orders from the companies - clients

- verify prices and promotions

- coordinate 4 people

- periodic inventory
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
"Clientul pe primul loc":atentia si amabilitatea fata de client, promovarea produselor, conformarea la cerintele acestora este cel mai important lucru. Acest post cere si munca de casier, munca fizica de depozitare a mărfii si plasarea corecta a acesteia in magazin, munca de birou s.a. Ca munca sa fie mai ușoară incercam să comunicam si sa ne intelegem cat mai bine in relațiile cu colegii.
- Coordinating and supervising the sales team ;
- Tracking and involvement to achieve sales plan and the achievement of KPI - s ;

- Managing and Developing client portfolio company compliant Policy ;

- Establish and maintain relationships route delivery carriers ;

- Tracking the market and cause collect the debt recovery company compliant Policy
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A tipical day at work is me trying to solve customer needs and keep the sales on a groing level.
Here i learned to have a better colaboration with METRO's customers.

The managerial team is result-focused orientated, meaning that they are open to emplyees needs in order to built a solid platform where all the results will be positive to the company.

My co-workers were my second family, together we tried to solve all the problems we came across.

The hardest part of my job was to keep all my portfolio clients happy regarding the difficult demands.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when i had to go on the field and interact personaly with my customers, in this way I could make them rely and have more confidence in the company and myself.
Pro
Can take the company car at home.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
locaux de la holding sont très agréables
environnement international
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The work begins at 7 am, check stock merchandise, check what stock we had on the shelves at the head of the district Exposition situation after commencing to supply districts
Pro
nothing
8 houre