Mega Image
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Mega Image Recenzii ale angajaților pentru Cashier

4 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 35 de recenzii
5,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
E un loc de .munca minunat dar care nu poate sa îmi ofere un program flexibil .
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was a good experience, it was my first job and I learned the all base for marketing. If I had in the contract that I am a chaser I was doing more that just scaning, I was supposed to place the product in the store, to do FIFO at all cold products and a lot more that really went well for me so far.
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I quite enjoyed most of my time as an employee. Most of the clients lived close by so you got to meet a lot of familiar faces. I made quite a few friends from our client base and I would interact with them in a more jovial and friendly manner. I learned about working as a team and staying professional in difficult situations, like if a customer would lose their cool or had a complaint about our services. We were understaffed for the majority of my time there so we would all work extra hours and I really got to appreciate people who work long shifts more, as well as having plenty of practice at getting better at my job.
I will say that the long hours did get to you in the long run. It wasn't the most pleasant of experiences overall even though I grew attached to my team in a way. The company could have treated its employees better.
Pro
A learning experience
Contra
Small salary, and not many benefits
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at Mega Image was pretty full. You had to come in, get changed into your work attire and then get to work doing whatever has to be done, you could be handling heavy stock one minute then switch to bein a cashier or cleaning the eating room.

During my time there I learned the importance of tea working and how good a break feel after hours of working.

The management was kind of over the place. The people in charge of it would sometimes fight over what job their employers would do

My co-workers were great, they would help others when in need.

Hardest part of the job was the speed at which everything was done.

The most enjoyable part was the experience I gained working with everybody.
Pro
Nice workers
Contra
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Mega Image. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
Bazat pe 35 de evaluări.
Evaluări după categorie
3,5
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,2
3,5
Cultura
Mega Image - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă
Mega Image - recenzii în funcție de locație