McDonald's
3.5 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

McDonald's Recenzii ale angajaților pentru Floor Manager

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
276 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 201,763 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Fast paced job. Good work environment when they have the right people.

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
McDonald's was my first job and overall it was an "okay" experience. Some crew members would take the time to train others. There were both good and bad managers. Not much team development going on. The experience I gained was due to my own work and the support of other crew members and a couple of managers that actually cared about teaching me new stuff and provided feedback. A lot of favoritism which would be reflected on the work schedules and assignments. Overworked people due to the lack of people as a result of schedules done wrong

Pro

Food discounts

Contra

No benefits. No pay increase. Work overload.

Fun workplace & fast paced

McDonalds is a very fast paced job and it was a great learning experience... It’s good if you’re still in school because they have flexible hours and you can grow within the company
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Productive and fun workspace with the right people

Working at McDonald's was amazing at the beginning. It was fun, organized, but very stressful. People would often snap on one another if the line wasn't moving fast enough and they were really just focused on their drive thru time more than they were efficiency of service. Being a manager there is very stressful and I was often left in the store entirely alone with the crew as a Manager in Training. May I also mention that they promote very easily if you do your job right and well. I was promoted to Manager in Training at the age of 17 and was told I handled some situations better than some managers that had been there 10 years. The management is a bit chaotic.

Pro

Free Lunches, 25% discount, and expendable hours

Contra

Short Breaks and unorganized at times

Its a good first job.

The only benefit to working in McDonald's is that it's a good first job that gives you an insight into becoming part of the UK workforce. Its a stepping stone to the job you want as it teaches you to work as part of a team.

Pro

Free lunch

Stat driven environment
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Productive, fun and achievement for life growth

Great place for fun and achievements.Good for personal development and practice for hygienic work place. You will get more knowledge about customers satisfaction and hospitality. Also good friendly working place. Job is tough but lots of things to get learn.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Work pressure is heigh according to salary

McDonald's is frustration feild .senior is torcher to junior. For example- one work depends on 4 employees but company order allow 2 member because working hr is not heigh so all preser given to all manager it's very weak point in McDonald's.

Pro

Proper employees is not available regularly under observation

Contra

Don't wrking gr proper given to employees

Productive and fun workplace

Not soo good but also not baadAt McDonald's your job is not secure also not to be able to get their attention to your personal life and your family.

Pro

One time meal offer

Medicle and 1 hours break also prayer break

Fast paced

The restaurant is very fast paced and is stressful when under pressure especially during the busy periods such as dinner time and breakfast time. Need to fill the space..

Pro

Discount

Managers
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Great way too meet friends.

since working there I have made some amazing memories with people there its a good way to meet new people and have a good relationship with them in and out of work.

Pro

excellent place too develop.

Contra

not paid enough for what you have too go through.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Good career teaches you the skills you need in life. If you can work in this faced paced environment with challenging customers you can work anywhere 😊

Pro

Depending on managment can be flexible, always hours available

Contra

Pay isn’t the best, challenging on a day to day basis due to customers
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

They are really good about taking care of their employees and managers.

McDonalds is a great company to work for. They work with you based on your speed. Theres always room for growth. The managers there are very flexible. And they have great benefits.

Fast-Paced, Intense, Enjoyable

Always busy satisfying customers, giving them the best experience, have to be able to work hard to succeed. Hardest part is sometimes being short staffed and having to organise people accordingly. Best part of the Job is the people I have worked with in both stores have been a pleasure to work with. I learned how to strive as part of a team, then become a leader myself. I was taught how to give best customer service, drive staff to meet targets within the day/week/month etc. skills in Conflict resolution and customer complaints are key to ensure the customers are always dealt with fairly and appropriately. Busiest at regular times like breakfast just before 11, or whenever breakfast ends. lunch and then round about 5 is the dinner rush. A typical day usually involves preparing the store for your shift, and making sure the right procedures are in place for staff and yourself to have a successful day.

Pro

Free Lunch, flexible hours, company service awards

long time on your feet
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

fast paced enviroment, moderatly stressfull, must have good communication skills

after 2 years at McDonalds I can say that its a fun work environment and if you like the people you will like the work. however it is very fast paced and you must be able to learn quickly and think on your feet, this job is not for everyone but certain types of people thrive under the pressure. I believe the training program is very good if implemented properly and if you are good at your job there is lots of room to move up the management ladder.

Pro

discounts on food

Contra

dealing with customers and short breaks

Fun workplace

It was a great experience. Everybody was very friendly and I always came to work to see a smile on my employee's face. Most customers were very friendly and I always gave them a big smile.

Pro

Free meals

No healthcare
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Good

If you like fast paced environment this is for you. Always keeps you busy. Meet new people everyday. Keeps you on your toes. Good environment. Advancement opportunities.

Good workers

The workers are great , didn't have a problem with the crew members. Sometimes the managers were unpleasant or under-trained. The hardest part was dealing with difficult customers even when you were being respectful.

I work for franchise

There is no incentive at lower levels to do better, only for the top people of a location. Things like speed and presentation are harped on constantly but the issue with speed is lack of staffing/training but they won't schedule for either to save on labor(that's their incentive to get a bonus, which leeds to over worked employees=their high turnover rate). As far a presentation, no time because we are constantly pushed for time, if you stay its for the people.

A fun first job

A pretty good place to work for your first time. You move up quickly and the staff becomes your family. I had a lot of good memories working there. Hours and days off were flexible.

Gave me my life back

I’m in rehab and just graduated I’ve been with the company as long as I’ve been in recovery. It’s paid my bills, it’s taught me structure, I appreciate it for everything it has given me
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

not a very good place to work

not the best place to work but its fast food what do you expect its fast paced at some times and other times its slow. its very stressful and doesn't pay very well but is a good first job

very stressfull and tirering

most days we were very understaffed and then the callouts were constant we were constantly yelled and degraded by costumers then yelled and degraded by the higher management because a customer called to complain that something was wrong or that it took to long when we have maybe 5 people serving over 100 people a hour or more and we also have people disrespecting customers and managers and forcing us to send them home

Pro

meeting very nice people

Contra

meeting horrible people short breaks, lazy crew wont listen to management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la McDonald's. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 201,763 de evaluări.
51.686

• Companii
  • McDonald's
  • Evaluările angajaților
  • Floor Manager
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?