McDonald's
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

McDonald's Recenzii ale angajaților pentru Crew Member

Ordonare după
15 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vezi toate cele 189.214 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Restaurant cu brand de renume international, cu standarde inalte. Echipa de lucru in continua schimbare, dar de obicei colegii sunt minunati. Program flexibil.
Pro
2 zile libere, mese gratuite (pana la o anumita suma), sanse de promovare.
Contra
program de lucru chaotic, mediu de lucru stresant (de multe ori)
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It was nice experience to work there. Best place to learn about team work and customer handling. I found a very nice and supportive management. The good thing was a nice coordination between crew and manager while working in busy hours.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
My job position was not exactly stable, in the sense that I work in several parts of the restaurant, depending on the needs and the flow of customers. When they were relatively few, I ensured the cleanliness of the loby and the clearing of the tables, when there were many I had to help in the kitchen to roast meat or potatoes, after washing my hands of course. All in all it wasn't so bad, the only problems I encountered were beggars and a client a bit ... difficult to explain but in short he didn't bathe too often.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working at McDonald's offered me the chance to observe how a real job feels like, building me up as a mature and responsable person. In the time spent there I learned how to manage my working time and my free time (which was mostly covered by school learning). I was also given the time necessary for my studies during that period, my supperiors having been extremelly understanding with my situation. I believe that the most interesting part of my job was the diversity that I felt while working here. The Crew Members always had to change their positions as for seriving to cooking or cleaning etc.
It has been a wonderful experience for me and I cannot wait to get the same feeling from my next future job.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Operating at various food preparation stations while in communication with multiple team members, as well as direct customer service interaction.Team communication
Pro
Free lunches
20hours/per week
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It s a really cool environment to work in, very good for teenagers who want to make some pocket money.
I have learned a lot about the rights I have, new ways to solve problems and many more.

The management is kinda ok, they are not the best but try to.
strees
Organizing small business parties;
Organizing events in the company;

Serving customers behind the counter;

Promoting and selling Fast Food products ;

Help the team to increase sales.
Pro
meal ticket
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Was my first real job and wasn't quite the best entrance in the work environment but I survived there almost 10 months and if will be necessary I will do it again. A description :hard work ,customer oriented , ability to work under stress , extra hours.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
There was a good staff, the manangers was very friendly, I learned a lot about how to work with customers there. It was a nice experiences for me.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Since the first day until the very last the managers and crew trainers were very helpul. Anytime you needed help or had a question, all you had to do is ask. The store manager was very open and was always open to suggestions, even helping out around the kitchen when needed. Overall my experience with the company was a good one and i recomend it for anyone as a first job
Pro
Free lunches
Night shifts were hard
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
At Mc `donalds it was a productive experience witch i gained a various amoumt of informantion that i learn to use very productive
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Team work is very important working at Mc Donalds. I developed this skil and i am ready to apply in my future job

I would like to be part of a team and work with energy and enthusiasm.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Food Preparation and cooking the wide variety of food.
Its a very busy environment , a lot of customers. I've learned patience and how to work as a team dealing with a lot of different personalities. Also being a leader and taking over in situations necessary
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
When i worked at McDonald's in Romania, my salary was less than 1 Pound/hour (about 5 Lei, 170 Pounds for 40 hours of hard work). The management was outstanding, very good staff, and good trainings. But you can't make a living in Romania with 170 Pounds a month.
Pro
Best management
Contra
Low incomes for the employees
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Supply merchandise, cleaning, customer service and preparing fast-food meal.I learned to cooke, cleaning, be nice with people and to have a good communication with everyone.
Pro
Free lunches
Long Hours