McDonald's
3.5 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

McDonald's Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
202,519 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 202,520 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

A fost ok, simplu si interesant

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Mi a plăcut cel mai mult la McDonalds oamenii de acolo.

Pro

Oameni de treaba

Munca multa

Avis

Trop d’histoires, trop de personne se mêle de la vie personnelle et ne font pas la distinction entre vie professionnelle et personnelle. On peut être accusé à tort de tout et de rien. Si on travail bien et que l’on est présent quand on le demande cela ne suffit jamais

Pro

Repas gratuit limité, ou histoire en tout genre gratuit également

Contra

On ne peut faire confiance à personne

It’s ok for a first Job

Not bad for a first Job able to move up and get more opportunities and you get discounted meals good for advancement as well you able to become shift lead fast

Pro

Free lunch
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

High stress, low pay, minimum appreciation

Coming from a manager, the stress you get put through for being a low level manager is absurd. The upper management does not care about any issues you or the restaurant has, it’s all about times, and money. You will always be just a number
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Bad hours, over worked & bad management

I worked for page moss McDonald’s in Liverpool for 3 years and it destroyed my mental health, the managers do not care especially the salaried managers. They will leave you doing a 9 hour shift without a break and expect you to work like a robot. They treat you like an animal. DO NOT apply for here.

Pro

Free food

Poor management, poorly treated
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Lovely place to work 😀

I loved my time at mcdonald's just never gave me enough hrs as I was working on lobby only had a limited amount to go around the staff. Everyone was friendly, lovely and very welcoming and helpful 😊

Pro

Free lunch everyday

Can be long hours
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Rough, gritty, and underappreciative.

Not a place to work if you want to feel accomplished at the end of the day. Rough people, rough environment, and your superiors won't care about you in the long run. Regardless of your personal work ethic along with the negligence of the other store managers, nobody is going to help you succeed in your line of work. Bottom level job, bottom level experience.

Pro

Overtime available.

Shoddy pay.

Management didn't care

I worked long hours and hardly any days off. I have worked 60-75 hours a week. Management didn't care...they only thought about them else's. There are no health benefits or retirement plans.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Only redeemed by good coworkers

After working here for over a year, I've picked up speed and the necessary skills fairly quickly, which would seem to be appreciated by management. In reality, it results in reliance and borderline abuse. I have gone from working with a pretty standard 4-5 coworkers in the kitchen to sometimes being the only employee in the kitchen. The managers will come to help out in these situations when requested, but most do so reluctantly and are frustrated by an employee's inability to perform the duties of 3 separate employees at once. If it were not for the days on which other coworkers were scheduled, I can't say I would have lasted the full year. Almost all members of kitchen staff are great to work with... when they're actually scheduled.

Pro

Free crew meals, great coworkers

Contra

Poorly maintained equipment, borderline-abusive scheduling, minimal opportunity for advancement if any

It was great

It was wonderful. I really enjoyed working there. It was a great job. I highly recommend that everyone else in the universe get a job there and work there. I made lots of food like fries, burgers, and shakes and stuff there.

Pro

Great burger fries shakes

Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Pay sucks, benefits sucked. Don't make a career out of it

Don't try making a career out of it, the only way you'll ever earn good money working there is if you work up to becoming a store manager, but even then, you will be over worked and have no life outside of McDonalds.

It's ok

I have been working at McDonald's for 4 months now and I have realized that working in fast food can be stressful at times. And if you can't handle working under pressure this job isn't for you. other than the stress times it is a ok job. Also the amount of pressure you are under for the salary isn't fair what's being asked especially if you are a hard worker.

Pro

Free food, Good Co-workers

Stressfull Environment

Nothing fair

Favortism is strong. They never rotate people. They do not train well. They only train the supervisors well. Nitpicking and having attitudes. Disrespectful and never reasonable.

Pro

A paycheck

No respect

boring

boring job did not pay good very stressful not worth applying or working because its just not worth the work you dofind something more meaningful the this because you deserve better

everything

Fun working place

It was a fun working place I enjoyed alot and what I like about it you don't work in one place you work everywhere example you learn how to be a cashier and how to make drinks there and that

Pro

Free lunch

It’s Awesome place to be

I love everything about it it is good company the staff is awesome the pay way great everyone was happy the Lunch was free the breaks were fun the food was good

Pro

Free lunch

Horrible

One of the worst places I’ve ever worked at. Horrible management, the employees all have an attitude. The customer service is bad. There were some times where I enjoyed being around the people there but anyone could see the management had a horrible impact on everyone and that reflected onto the customers too.

It's McDonald's

You should know how bad it is even if you never worked here. There is nothing good about it. Terrible pay, management, coworkers, customers, and environment.

Cultura Locurilor de muncă

They dont work as a team to get the work done

I believe that if your hired that they should work with you immediately to train you in a management position if that is the career your interested in.

Pro

Non

Contra

Bad turnover for managers and employees
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Crew is great & so are the fellow managers

Honestly the stores in Ithaca right now are so short staffed that you’re overworked, not appreciated, & the GM who’s everyone’s boss will disrespect you in front of a lobby full of customers. Isn’t a place most people want to be but they stay simply because they have families they need to support. If your looking for a stress free environment this is not the place for you. The only thing I really miss is the people I worked with. There was constant stress, you can’t take a day off without explaining yourself as to why, and they don’t listen to anybody’s availability whether you are crew or manager.

Pro

Rest of the team is pretty great

Contra

Be prepared to work 3-5 different positions and still get paid the bottom dollar.

It's McDonald's

Fun job as a teenager but nothing more. Advancements are there but with each one comes the stress and unimaginable goals. The whole place really depends on your managers, if you have good managers you'll have a great time working if not then good luck.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la McDonald's. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 202,520 de evaluări.
51.819

3.3Cultura
  • Companii
  • McDonald's
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?