3.5 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări
Vizualizați toate cele McDonald's evaluări
Evaluați această companie

Recenzie angajat McDonald's

McDonald's

At McDonald's, my job was at drink area. I learned here to be punctual, responsive and team player

Evaluări după categorie

3.0Cultura

Evaluări similare

Același rolAceeași locație

productive and fun workplace

It was nice experience to work there. Best place to learn about team work and customer handling. I found a very nice and supportive management. The good thing was a nice coordination between crew and manager while working in busy hours.
Același rol
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Relatively productive and fun, but it could be even better.

My job position was not exactly stable, in the sense that I work in several parts of the restaurant, depending on the needs and the flow of customers. When they were relatively few, I ensured the cleanliness of the loby and the clearing of the tables, when there were many I had to help in the kitchen to roast meat or potatoes, after washing my hands of course. All in all it wasn't so bad, the only problems I encountered were beggars and a client a bit ... difficult to explain but in short he didn't bathe too often.
Același rol

Productive and fun workplace

Working at McDonald's offered me the chance to observe how a real job feels like, building me up as a mature and responsable person. In the time spent there I learned how to manage my working time and my free time (which was mostly covered by school learning). I was also given the time necessary for my studies during that period, my supperiors having been extremelly understanding with my situation. I believe that the most interesting part of my job was the diversity that I felt while working here. The Crew Members always had to change their positions as for seriving to cooking or cleaning etc. It has been a wonderful experience for me and I cannot wait to get the same feeling from my next future job.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la McDonald's. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 202,520 de evaluări.
51.819