3.5 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări
Vizualizați toate cele McDonald's evaluări
Evaluați această companie

Recenzie angajat McDonald's

Locked in place at McDonald's

McDonald's is the place to be if you need a job, but not the place to be if you want to make a career out of that job. For the Life Balance of the job I'd say is it's biggest advantage to working at McDonald's. Management was very accommodating to working around the school hours I had and any other life attention grabbing areas of my life. They aren't open during the busiest of holidays such as Christmas and the others they work their best to make room for you to have family time. Compensation and Benefits certainty tries but falls flat on it's face in reality.Compensation wise you get paid barely above minimum wage in VA and the raises you get amount to 10 cents at max. Combine that with the fact that you don't get many hours and the pay doesn't amount to too much. Benefits they are actually pretty good, however to get the full package you need full time. Fulltime at McDonald's is like a holy grail, only the longest of veterans there are able to get it. The Job Culture is a bit like a very nice revolving door. You have great people to work with but they're constantly in and out, the turnover rate is extremely high. As such the bonds you make don't last for very long and it's hard to keep a sense of attachment to the place you work at when you're working with a new crew every month. Job security and Advancement are two sides of a coin at McDonald's. On one side of the coin, you will always have job security at this job. The turnover rate is so high that they will always need new people and as such always try to keep the current people they have. If you ever need -

Pro

Guaranteed Job, Friendly Management

Contra

4.0Conducere
4.0Cultura

Evaluări similare

productive and fun workplace

It was nice experience to work there. Best place to learn about team work and customer handling. I found a very nice and supportive management. The good thing was a nice coordination between crew and manager while working in busy hours.

McDonald's

At McDonald's, my job was at drink area. I learned here to be punctual, responsive and team player
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Relatively productive and fun, but it could be even better.

My job position was not exactly stable, in the sense that I work in several parts of the restaurant, depending on the needs and the flow of customers. When they were relatively few, I ensured the cleanliness of the loby and the clearing of the tables, when there were many I had to help in the kitchen to roast meat or potatoes, after washing my hands of course. All in all it wasn't so bad, the only problems I encountered were beggars and a client a bit ... difficult to explain but in short he didn't bathe too often.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la McDonald's. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 201,896 de evaluări.
51.710

• Companii
  • McDonald's
  • Evaluările angajaților
  • Locked in place at McDonald's
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?