McDonald's
3.5 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări
Vizualizați toate cele McDonald's evaluări
Evaluați această companie

McDonald's

Recenzie angajat McDonald's

I have been working at McDonald's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros With my experience, the work a crew trainer is very simple. My managers were flexible with scheduling hours, if you needed to change your breaks or switch shifts with another co-worker, they were able to work something out. We also get paid weekly which is nice. Cons Some. Times you can get lost in the corporate network and nor be noticed for all that you do for the company.

Evaluări similare

Același rol

Productive and speed

The best restaurant with seriously people, i like it. Never I don’t see angry people, sad people. Just work and make my job better and better for all the clients.
Același rol

Fun and interesting workplace

Every day is a new challenge for us all.Managers help us how much they can and with everything they can to improve and maintain both employee and customer satisfaction. Smiling lead to smile and good mood and if a customer smiles and feels good we know we made our job right.

Pro

young and dynamic team

Contra

long and tiring night shifts
Aceeași locație

productive and fun workplace

It was nice experience to work there. Best place to learn about team work and customer handling. I found a very nice and supportive management. The good thing was a nice coordination between crew and manager while working in busy hours.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la McDonald's. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 203,543 de evaluări.
52.023

3.3Cultura
  • Companii
  • McDonald's
  • Evaluările angajaților
  • I have been working at McDonald's full-time (More than 3 years)