LIBRA INTERNET BANK
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

LIBRA INTERNET BANK Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
Se afișează cele 5 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Libra Internet Bank cares a lot about their employees, at Libra u can participate at Libra Energize wich is the most exciting non-work program, u having fun with your colleagues, participating at running competitions, travelling, breaking records and so on.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Was my favorit job. I worked for 3 years in the best bank from Romania. Was my best profesional and personal hobys experience. I was part of Libra Energize Team a Internal Sportiv Club with very nice people. If i will turn back time willy be certently my choosing bank.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I ve learned a lot of new stuff here, i ve found a young ambitious team, they are in continuous expansion. They have a great potential, based on tge young unformed employes formed in a few years by them
Pro
Sport
Contra
A kind of a small payment
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The main responsabilities at my job were: -Promoting active sales of products and services of the bank dedicated to the segment of individual clients -Assisting clients to complete the required documents for accesing financial banking products like credit cards or personal needs loan - Maintaining the relationship with the clients during the cours of the loan - Operations on clients accounts - Cash operations -Operations with payment orders, checks, promissory notes -Selling bank products such as deposits for individuals or legal entities, debit cards, online services. There, i had a great team, young people who helped me to develope myself. I gained good communication skills and good ability to work in a team.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
4,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working at Libra Internet Bank was great for me. As it was my first job I had a lot to learn. My co-workers were very helpful.