LEONI
3,8 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

LEONI Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
19 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 420 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Loc de munca unde poți sa avansezi foarte ușor. Oameni prietenoși
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Úgy szar ahogy van. Koszos, poros, hideg, bunkóság, tipikus román, de főleg tipikus negatív emberi viselkedés jellemző. Átbaszás a köbön.
Pro
Nincs
Szar
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Leoni was a place when I grow up, personal and profesional. Gorgeous team, not so hard work was stresfull but I was like to do it! I miss to work for Leoni!
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Salariu plătit la timp program flexibil bonuri de masă
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Bajo el mando de un supervisor muy joven, somos un equipo muy unido y bcada uno de nosotros sabe lo que tiene que hacer y de la mejor manera posible. Este trabajo es muy entretenido y es lo que mas me gusta. Cada dia es algo diferente y de todo se aprende un minimo.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Very nice job A real place to learn more about production area and decision takeing... Recomanded for 5 star job Happy to work here Colegues are friendly and very open mined management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Super loc de munca pentru cei care vor sa promoveze rapid .
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
-Sunt o persoana car nu ma feresc de munca -Am lucrat multi ani și sunt obisnuit cu munca in echipa -imi place sa comunic si incerc sa rezolv dot ce mi se cere.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Este un loc de munca stresant dar tot odata poti invata multe. Daca oamenii, colegii ar fi mai uniti si nu ar mai fi atata rautate intre ei ,ar fi foarte ok din punctul meu de vedere.
Pro
Transport gratuit
Contra
Prea multa rautate intre colegi, nu sunt uniti. Salaru prea putin, impozite mari.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working as an industrial enginner requires a lot of responsability and it needs organisational skills, I have to ensure that all the customer requirments are implemented in the production without any waste of material or time. I also have to analyse the technical drawing and to be able to give to the production all the information needed.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ar trebui sa nu mai impoziteze cel putin bonurile de masa si sa creasca salariile. Ca ctc-ista am avut salariul egal cu al operatorilor dar la o plangere din partea clientului nu raspunde operatorul. Sunt traineri care nu cunosc cablajul nici macar ca un operator. Cum au ajuns acolo? Multi operatori trag de timp sa treaca ziua sa nu iasa livrarea sa poata face ore suplimentare. Chiar si atunci fac in 12 ore cat in 8 sau mai putin.
Pro
Bonuri cadou, asistenta medicala
Contra
Sistem gresit de salarizare.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
filist la leoni la alimentarea bandelor in echipa si a mea intelegere si spirit de munca
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
in this company co-workers was some people who you could rely, the hardest thing at work was that we had many orders,and we worked many overtime.I worked only two shifts(8 hours per day),but when the company had more orders I worked two 12-hour shifts.time worked in the company was a pleasure for me,everyone was equal before the chiefs and people at the company management always took care of the needs of workers.my department always took quality and efficiency bonus,because we work as a team
Pro
meal tickets
long shifts
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The shift begins at 07:00 AM until 15:15 When I arrive I have to check in , then change the outfit . At my work place I had to prepare parts of auto wires for shipping , then checked them .It have to be at standard with ISO-TS. My team is great. I have made friends there .I learned to work fast and qualitatively . The management is very careful with employees and offer them bonuses . I liked all my job but was not payed very well.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Meeting with Engineering department and planing the day and future project, up to date details and status of actual projects. Participate and be part of Six Sigma projects, improving working quality, create work order instructions, shop floor inspections. Improve production and reduce scrap materials.
Pro
very good working environment
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Making wires for BMW , big responsability of making good and fast work, very comunicative person is a big influence in work of many people
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
For the automotive and other industries LEONI is a proven global partner. LEONI Wiring Systems Division develops and supplies innovative wiring solutions, as well as components, for passenger car producers, commercial vehicle manufacturers and for system and component suppliers. LEONI is the European market leader for wiring systems and is one of the world’s premier providers of automotive electrical and electronic distribution systems. Our mission is to give the customer precisely what is required, from the initial design concept to the safe installation of the final product.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Was a pleasant experience for me but pay was very small for the job performed .
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
i work theare with over 3000 people day and night shift making elestric parts forr cars
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru LEONI
Ați putea dori să încercați:
  1. Evaluările angajaților