JTI - Japan Tobacco International
4,0 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Evaluările angajatului

Denumire loc de muncă
Locație
Ordonare după
7 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vezi toate cele 416 recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Majoritatea loicurilor de munca au fost placute .
Pro
cantina, masa gratuita
program
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
One of my favorite place where i used to work, i learned sales business here at these company, i was helped with all classes and courses to be a good sales person and a good manager. i never can thank enough.
Pro
flexible schedule, good vacation package, good sallary
no healthcare
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Interacting with people. Understanding people's need in tobacco Industry. The personality that this industry gives to you. (self confidence).The real reports that this company wants from you about their clients.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Satisfacatoare din punct de vedere financiar dar se avanseaza foarte greu din punct de vedere al timpului
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Hardest part about my former job was the ever growing production need . but no matter how hard or how much we had to work the JTI family was always there . The most beautiful thing in my former job is the huge number of colleagues .
Pro
good working environment
No permanent contract
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Every monday and thursday we have made at 7:10 am in the morning, before the meeting we ( by we, I refer to all the sales representative) had to have our cars loaded with cigarettes. After the meeting where we discus all our objectives and KPI and how much we have to focus on some things we went on the field, having a specific route of clients each day. The hardest part or the hours, working almost 65 hour a week (monday-friday), but the most enjoyable part was working with people and after a while they become not only clients but also friends. I've learned from JTI to be ambitious and competitive, how to be professional in my work no matter what kind of work I do, to pay attention to details,I developed human communication skills and also develop a strong side for problem solving.
Vedeți mai multe evaluări pentru JTI - Japan Tobacco International
Ați putea dori să încercați: