Infosys
3,9 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Infosys Evaluările angajatului

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează toate 14.380 de recenzii

Benefits Were okay

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good place to get a start in your career

It’s a good company to start off your career, but you should find another job after your first year. There are a lot of internal certifications available that provide good educational opportunity.

Pro

Good opportunity to learn, good free training and certifications

Low pay, unorganized management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good for a start process is easy

Go to place if you are new to tech and open to learn... Do not expect much salary.work culture is good and colleagues are easier to aproach however intake process is slow
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good company with work life balance

Good work culture,Good work life balanceThers is lot of opportunities to improve your technical Skills.But after reskilling its some what difficult to getting hands on experience.

Pro

Good Environment and work culture

Contra

No proper hikes, No proper benefits when compare to market
A fost utilă această recenzie?

It's nice interacting with respectable persons belong to the infosys company.

I am very glad to be part of the infosys company because the interaction between employees and respectable persons is very nice. They clarify our doubts with patience. The way of the explanation is in a good manner. I am inspired the way of their spoke in English. I am also learn form them and I will become a good speaker. Thank you
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Productive and growth

.work life balance, good work ambience, higer management is too good, Safe place for women to work,awesome place and enough breaks to work and life is good

Would not recommend

First 2 weeks of training make you feel like you are going to be slowly introduced to calls and would have all this support...not true. I have a ball of anxiety in my stomach everyday, if you are tough as nails and don't mind getting constantly berated for less than perfect targets this is the job for you.Can't wait to find a new job

Good Facilities & learnings but Terrible Less Pay

Pros:Lots of facilities at the campusMany Learning opportunitiesFriendly environmentExcellent campuses Cons:If started career with Infy and staying long term, then salary and compensations will be very lessNo proper recognition and professional growth purely depends on your manager rather than your skills/talents

Good to work in Infosys

Good to work in Infosys, best place to learn and work and develop the knowledge, we can explore to many world wide clientWork culture is goodHR are very goodInterview process is soomthTraining is international level

Very toxic work culture

Compensation benefits are dismal. Late promotions and hikes. Very bad work life balance. Only good thing about the company is the training for the fresh hires.

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, including the pros and cons. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. Regarding compensation, promotions, hikes, and work-life balance, we are sorry you feel the company does not do well in those areas. We take your feedback seriously and will keep it in mind as we continually improve. Thank you for your time with us.

Good cooperation among team.

Team members are helpful. Manager is good. Work life balance is good. Company culture is good. Benefits are good. If you want to work without pressure, I would recommend this company.

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you enjoyed the team, work-life balance, culture, and benefits at the company. Thank you for your contributions to the company!

Best place to workGreat experienceWork life balance

Great experience working there for almost 8.5 years. Work lif balance and with lot of onshore opportunities.Depends upon the project with which one is associated.

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you are enjoying the work-life balance and learning opportunities at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Excellent Employee care and facilities, but low salary

Really good company if you are more than 50 years old, because they facilities and employee care is uncomparable. somewhat good for freshers as they provide training with stipand and stay during training. But not recommended if you are not in these category as the payrate is very less as compared to other MNCs, and the salary increment is very very less, you can except maximum 1000Rs increment in an year

Pro

Employee Care

Less salary

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the employee care we provided was a positive aspect of your work experience here. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Good

Good company to work and good work life balance. Culture is good and the environment is friendly. Values and employee psychological Safety is excellent.

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Office looks awesome

A very good company to start a career with, the brand represents everything "INFOSYS ". The higher management is also very supportive and helpful for the new bees.

Compitetive

Nice working environment I learnt a lot from them work on them is so enjoying. I got placement from my collage MIT Pune and I worked with them 4years .

17 mai, 2022

Joined with lot of excitement and everything ruined

Management needs to improve alot about the associates work satisfaction. I got struck with issue no architect or seniors are there to help me I alone struggled and resolved the issue.

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, we aim for effective, transparent management practices that will aid team members on the path to innovation and success. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience with the managers you work with. We will take a close look to determine what can be done. We wish you a successful future.

Fun

Good palce to work . Good employer . Free food . Nice people . Really good . Happy me . Keep the good work . All the best for your future .

Pro

Lunch

Shifts

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Good

Good just another service company all depends on project and on luck .low hike. Nothing else to say. Grt infrastructure. But lot of deductions. Wlb is good mostly.

17 mai, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Fun workspace

Good place to work. Infosys provides good platform for learning and opportunity to move into another profile through internal job posting. Less salary hikes.

17 mai, 2022
We appreciate your feedback about your experience at Infosys. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We hope you can continue to grow with us!

A great place to start off

Higher up are quite supportive. A great place that will provide the necessary training for the job assigned. Lots of rewards if you perform well. They will be no drama unless you bring one in. Be respectful towards others and your superior and you're good to go.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Infosys. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 14.380 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie