InfoCision

UtilitateEvaluareData
Se afișează cele 1.419 recenzii

Good for what it is.

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
This was a great first time call center job. A bit fast paced but nothing too difficult. Training was thorough and everyone pretty willing to work with you if something happened.

Fun workplace and competitive

The pay was ok could be better and the work environment was great I started off with a hard push but i eventually became sucessful I would definitely say it's alot to learn.

No Respect

Like a sweat shop. No respect for workers. The pay stinks. Bothering people at home. Call after call after call. Really horrible pay. No respect. I'm not giving them my talent.

Good pay work at home

Good trainers make the complicated simple. The expectations are not too demanding. A 8 hr day. Willing to help with any amount of questions. Easy job for good pay.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Good way to get some wfh experience

Low pay and typical call center stuff - the people are nice, but if you're going into the commercial side you're going to be thrown into the deep end - if you're tech savvy and good at learning new systems fast you'll be fine, but the job is very underpaid. I learned a lot, and it was great for gaining customer service experience, it's great being able to work from home - but don't pin your hopes on career advancement and expect low pay.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Quick to Hire and get you in training, but there is virtually no support.

They say that set up is a breeze and that you will have the support you need. This is an outward lie. That aside, the DO lie about their compensation.

Pro

work from home

Contra

abysmal and non-existent tech support. Lie about compensation to hook you.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Bonuses help make up pay

Could have better pay. Will switch your to different departments and sometimes wasn’t a pay increase. Good thing with weekly pay. Manager will help when needed.

working from home

The job was a very good learning experience for me because I have never been a customer rep. You are allowed several breaks and able to communicate with your supervisors while at work.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Working for Infocision all Bad!!!

This job where do I start I have been here for a few months and there is barely any training but to read a script and for calls there is inbound and outbound Calls mostly outbound and they want you to do top quality calls but switch you so many times through out the day on different call types that you don’t know what call is going to come up on the screen and the disclosures at the beginning of the call and you have to read them verbatim are always different makes you sound so unprofessional when you first start the call and the programs they train you on 2 hours maybe 3 max sometimes just 20 mins for training to study a script for a new outbound call and the pay is a little over min. Wage the only plus about this job is that’s you can work remotely from home but the guidance from management for calls is not great they seem to be argumentative at times when you have a question or they think you have the information and you only have a certain call time they want you to take the call in or it goes against your call time and they either don’t answer your question or give you a generic answer that don’t help in the chat system they have so in all this company is one of the worst call center jobs I have worked and I have 10 plus years experience in customer service and calls inbound outbound and emails
A fost utilă această recenzie?

It was challenging and rewarding

It was rewarding when you were able to help someone. The hardest part was when you wasn't able to help someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is working from home.

Just Don’t….

Immediate supervisors were awesome and always willing to help. They dock your pay if you don’t have at least 38 hours. I would go from $12 to $9. Over Christmas, the company I was calling for closed 3 hours early and I was docked to no fault of my own. Payroll department was like… I didn’t have 38 hours, it didn’t matter the company closed early and I wasn’t trained for anything else… my tough luck. No holiday pay, no pto and their scoring for bonuses almost makes them impossible!

Pro

Weekly pay, wfh

Contra

5 minute breaks, max 3, very long scripts, too many more to list..
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Hourly pay rate is reduced when you miss hours

I was told I would be hired for inbound calls, whenever I got into training they told us we were doing outbound sales calls. The whole team was confused, we all had been hired on as inbound calls. You can't miss any time during the 2 week training or you're fired, even if your internet provider is having an outage. I was hired at $12 per hour but if you miss even a small amount of time your pay is reduced to $9 per hour.

freedom to work @ home

it's great it is a remote job but you do not really have time for your family. and you work 5 days out of the seven days of the week depending on which company or partner you work for.

Just don’t

I was suspended and let go with no warning because of a trainers incompetence. I received bonuses working here and was let go due to someone else’s shortcomings. This is not a career.

Pro

Work from home. Pick and choose breaks

Pay, Shady people, horrible management
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Too much work for the Compensation

It’s a no long hours the company doesn’t care about you or quality of life . I would suggest finding a place where you are able to thrive because this is not the location
A fost utilă această recenzie?

It’s alright , not good not bad just alright. Basically just calling people all day long. I don’t really have much left to say about it. All you have to do is just show up

It's a check

Working here doesn't pay the bills, well you can pay a bill a week but not 2. This is a job for young folks living at home, or older folks just to have some extra income. Working here will have or keep you in poverty

Pro

work from home

Contra

Does not pay enough for the things they ask of you or what you have to go through

It’s okay

It’s okay if you’re into politics and trying to get people people to donate. It’s great if you are great at upselling. My advance was not that good due to the fact that I am nit good at upselling
A fost utilă această recenzie?

It’s fine but it depends on what program you work.

Every program is different so your experience will vary widely depending on what program you work and who your supervisors are. It’s a big company, after all. Some programs are great others are not. Pay is fine. There’s benefits but there is no PTO or holiday pay for remote workers. Overall it’s just ok.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Work at home from in office - terrible foundation/management

Company newly transferring to Work at Home Office position so it was a bit shaky from the start but everything was down over your own computer and equipment. Had to bug everything they needed yourself with no compensation. After the 2-4 weeks of group virtual training that connected terribly they throw you to the wolves and have you answering a steady stream of calls for a straight 8 hours. If you want to take a break you would have to request it and wait for your screen, the senior in charge of your group, to approve your request. The pay was great and had some benefits offered to full time employee. Got no help from management and when I did they put me on suspension to conduct an investigation on why my equipment wasn’t working. Instead of letting me know and allowing me to change it out or buy a new monitor they let me go due to Gross Misconduct of incorrect equipment use after working for 4 months. Management does not understand how to run an office through a computer because of people who work at home.

Pro

Pay

Contra

Management, Training, no contact with any boss, confusing foundation, No Trust in Employees, To get help you had to wait 2-4 hours.

Don't

The pay was mediocre, benefits were alright. The work itself is not worth the stress. There are better remote jobs to work at. Management does not care about your problems.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la InfoCision. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

2,9 din 5 stele pentru Cultura
  • Companii
  • InfoCision
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?