Inditex Evaluările angajatului

Au fost găsite 9 recenzii care se potrivesc căutării Vedeți toate cele 1.456 de recenzii
Ordonare după: Utilitate | Evaluare | Data
Muy buena empresa
Encargada (Fost angajat) –  Varias15 mai, 2017
Empresa multinacional, ritmo de trabajo alto. Buen trato de superiores y buen salario
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNuRaport
Ok
Sales Assistant and Cashier (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest, Romania21 februarie, 2017
I was very excited to get a job for Inditex as I have always been attracted to fashion. A typical day at work assumed customer service, cashier duties, closing store duties, printing sale reports, restocking the store, arranging the merchandise so that the place looks good at all times. This experience taught me customer relationship management, since you always needed to adapt to any circumstances and find a way to make a customer happy. Overall, the job is enjoyable, but also hardly influenced by the attitude of the management towards the employees, which is different in every store. Plus, INDITEX is the global company leader in fast-fashion industry, so definitely not a bad company to work for in terms of recognition.
Pro
global company leader in fast-fashion industry
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 1Raport
Good experience
Sales assistant /third manager/second manager (Fost angajat) –  RO9 iunie, 2016
Many opportunities to grow.A lot of training sessions.Really nice people to work with .Good comunication between managers and office .Learn something new every day .Commision.Uniform .Good salary .
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2Nu 2Raport
great fun
Retail Assistant (Fost angajat) –  Bacau, BC9 iulie, 2015
Serve customers as needed. Meet the store's monthly targets and handle budgets. Check that the products you sell are well displayed
Managing deliveries.
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNuRaport
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Nice team and work experience
Sales Assistant (Fost angajat) –  Iasi, IS7 mai, 2014
Was a very productive experience for me to work at Zara. I had also bad days but the team i was surrounded was making sometimes to be more easier.
I've learned many things about fashion, collections, how to interpretate reports and how to improve the number sales of my store.
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 2NuRaport
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Interesting and fun work place
Sales Assistant (Fost angajat) –  Romania, Bucharest2 iunie, 2013
A typical day to work: starting at 10am, sorting clothes and shoes and make sure that are well organized by size.
I met a lot of interesting and weird people. I've learned that clothing shops are not an easy place to work and of course...I've learned what school, exams and work at the same time means.
The hardest part of the job was at night, at 10pm when we had to put everything in order and to explain to the costumers that the shop is gonna be closed in a few minutes.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing for the first time the most beautiful clothes and shoes from the shop.
short breaks
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 1NuRaport
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fun workplace and good comisions
Manager (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest, Romania9 aprilie, 2013
I'vd worked in shifts both morning and afternoon. At first it was just a job during the faculty to have financial stability. I hired as a sales assistant at 5 hours scheduale. In a period of 4 and a half years i went from sales assistant to staff responsable and then to the managment position. During this time I learned activities as: folding the clothes, makeing a great customer service, receiving the goods and handling them in the warehouse, dealing with the cash register, the arrangement of clothes in the store according to a dossier od coordination, and of course how to work with a lot of people with different personalities trying to form a team. In conclusion it was a nice team and I like working in a clothes store because it's so complex that you never have enough time to get bored, and because of my passion for fashion.
Pro
lunch tickets
night hours sometimes
A fost utilă această recenzie?Da 5Nu 3Raport
Productive and captivating.
Sales Executive (Fost angajat) –  Bucharest27 septembrie, 2012
During my work at Group Inditex i achieved the ability of working in good relationship with my team, i learned how to please customer's needs,how to combine clothes ,i improoved a better communication with others and learned many rules of coordination.The most enjoyable part of the job was managing to complete my duties, to please our customers and also received a good feeb-back of my work.
Pro
flexible schedule
not free lunches
A fost utilă această recenzie?DaNu 2Raport

Vedeți mai multe Inditex recenzii

Ați putea dori să încercați:

Profil revendicat

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Inditex. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.

Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

4,0
Bazat pe 1.456 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

3,7Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,8Compensații/Beneficii
3,5Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3,7Management
3,8Cultura

Inditex - recenzii în funcție de denumirea locului de muncă

Inditex - recenzii în funcție de locație