IBM
3.9 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

IBM Evaluările angajatului

UtilitateEvaluareData
30 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVezi toate cele 31,111 recenzii

Loc de munca productiv

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Partea pozitiva in acest moment este ca am un loc de munca lejer, insa nu imi ofera nici o provocare in plan profesional.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Arbeitsstelle in Homeoffice, in Bukarest.

Alles war Ok, bis wann das Projekt fertig war. Ich wollte weiter arbeiten, bei IBM.

Pro

Urlaub, etc.

- confidential

Sunt încântat să spun mai multe despre locul de munca, dar acum nu este momentul potrivit.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

I't not so great, but I loved it to work here

The company offers a lot of training programs and development possibilities. You can shift roles and learn from others. They offer 1 day of working from home and are very flexible when it comes to family issues and children. The benefits are missing from the picture, but the salaries are nice. The department strategy, teams structure and products focus are changing at least one per year for most of the employees, so you need to keep up with the changes and be flexible and fast learner.

Nu e platit

Nu mi-a placut absolut deloc acest loc de munca pentru ca nu a fost platit
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Bien

Good to work at ibm. They have good certificates and badges and very good personal developement tools.

Creative

I've learned that you must wotk in pairs and co-work with others regarding their believes. The management is very deficitary and no one supports you after a negative feedback..
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great co-workers and good general atmosphere

I recommend the company to every developer that is ready to take his work to the next level. Anyone will find a perfect balance of job work and life balance.

The company about people

IBM was like a family to me, where they take you in a journey of constant learning and improving. I love the way management is supporting and how the offices look like, as well as the tools that we had chance to use, both internal and external. One more thing to add, is the cultural diversity that brings huge creativity in the marketing activities. Always on project, challenges between international teams..it's a bless if you opt to try them. One thing to be considered, you need to negotiate your salary at the beginning, otherwise yearly increase does not please that much.

Pro

good management, social events, free trainings, ww travel opportunities

no coffee, low bonuses

Relaxant

Este un loc de munca care iti ofera stabilitate, siguranta.

Pro

bonuri de masa
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Nice place to work where you can learn new things

It's a very nice place to work for pleasure. You can learn new things, learn about the latest technologies. I like to work in this environment because it is well organized and oriented towards personal development.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Nice and professional people. Good management. Old technologies and procedures. Good life-work balance. Good location in a new building in the center of the city.

Working at IBM

Work in IBM can be very challenging as every day you learn something new. Jobs are various, you can get management advise on how to build your career. Now depends on how much you want to grow your career.

Very Productive

I learned in a short time to support business applications and ERP software and the interfaces between them. I learned also to work with external customers.

Great experience

Main focus is on the project you're working on and around the technologies used to deliver on the same. Yet you are surrounded by great/experienced people.

Challenging and productive

Management is good - ready to help with your problems When hands on - you feel the pressure of the work but everything is professional. Not a lot of help from your colleagues Great environment to grow and develop Lots of trainings

Pro

lunch gym

Challenging and rewarding

A challenging work environment that provides the opportunity to grow professionally. Facing new challenges every day, and constantly search for new ways to improve the quality of the services provided, gives you the knowledge and necessary experience not only to deliver results but also to add value to the business.

Pro

free courses and certification, bonuses, attractive sallary

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Me gusta mucho trabajar en IBM y mis companeros de trabajo son mis amigos. Hay mas de 10 anos que trabajo en IBM y es como mi familia, pero la inseguridad es el motivo por lo qual siento que unas cosas tienen que cambiarse.

Pro

Seguro medico privado

La inseguridad

medium environment

the project was medium as complexity and as futures developments it don;t show enough perspective

Team Work

QA-Testing-Jira-HP ALM-Agile-SQL-Analysis-Regression-E2E-UAT Specialist actively involved simultaneously in different projects for testing and verification of software package, and patch updates developed by different software firms. My responsibility also includes documentation of different projects, analysis and reviewing activities. Throughout my career I’ve taken numerous trainings, to assist not only with my professional development, but to let each company and project I’ve worked for to know my commitment to my profession and position. I hope to show your organization my passion, dedication and responsibility and in the same time to bring here my knowledge, and future knowledge.

Good Company

one of the best companies out there if you want to make career. you can switch careers, they good one of the best training modules out there. They reward top contributers

Pro

flexible program, multicultural

many tools
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la IBM. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 31,111 evaluări.
10.547

3.7Cultura
  • Companii
  • IBM
  • Evaluările angajaților
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?