Honeywell logou
Honeywell
3,7 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Honeywell Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după

UtilitateEvaluareData
39 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 9.293 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

productive and a great place to grow

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Great place with a friendly atmosphere where everybody is trying to be helpful and the work load is fairly divided for different departments. A good workplace for someone who wants to promote as they are further developing and growing.

Not recommend

Not recommend, management and hr department very old mentality, favorize only the people without personality and persons that doesn’t provide feedback.

A pleasant working environment

Honeywell is a place where you definitely have something to learn

Productive workplace

Currently working in a cross-functional global team to develop a global technical textiles new business initiative for Spectra® Fiber. Working together, we've conducted market analysis, built and implemented a marketing plan consisting of developing new offerings an updated channel plan and co-branding plan.

Competitive workplace culture

Opportunities to learn on the job, good training curricula, however the hardest part of the jobs was keeping a work-life balance as organizational development wasn't a priority on the company's agenda.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Productive and fun to work, bad management

The location and company was ok but the management was unappropriated and overall motivated me to change the line of work. Also compensation not as expected.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

A good workplace as a first job.

I had a great experience in Honeywell until very recent, the colleagues and environment are great, especially working with foreigners from other parts of the business, but the ones who lead and approve what happens in this customers are not so great. Why? Let me tell you why. For more than a year now our hiring process is frozen and our teams needed to be scrambled in order to cope with the evergrowing workflow and requests. They barely hired new colleagues and those colleagues need to be trained by us, and that we don't really have time to do. Last year someone sent an idea of having online training with pre-made videos for the new joiners in order to get them up to speed, it has not been approved even now. Other problem than that is the fact that we work 3 times more than we should and our income stayed the same, and here in this major city if you pay rent, you will lose 70% - 85% of the current salary just for expenses and this is no way to live. After we worked hard last year we have been told that new raises have been set in motion, when I went to the meeting it was a raise of less than 40$ which was a joke. Beside that we received news some days ago that the raises get cancelled due to COVID-19, and we said: ok but we will get this raise next year right?. Their response: no the next year you will get the raise for the 2020 you lost your raise for work done in 2019. Then they sugar coated everything as they always do when talking with every employee individually saying ohh how great your skills are and how far you will reach. Apparently there are colleagues that -
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

No time to get bored but just challenge

There is a very dynamic company in a complex process of transformation and transition to meet the difficult challenges of the world wide markets. The career opportunities are very diverse and interesting.

nette Kollegen

"Pressure makes diamonds”......Thank you Honeywell, you've made me stronger. 😊

Big NO for the company

Management does not care at all about employees.Almost no trainings, but a lot of travel.

Oferte de lucru la Honeywell

Vedeți mai multe locuri de muncă

ok

ok, a great team and great colleagues, great customer relations. Success creates stability! There are a lot of things to do, but future is shaped by great teams. Honeywell creates success stories! #Futureshaper
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Productive, invests in employee's skills development, accent on quality

A typical day at work: *Prepare Tier meetings- presentation of Tier 1 and reports *Core activities - escalations SAP- Salesforce *Customer engagement and solving process issues-Siebel CRM- SAP *Lunch *Calls for quality- meetings; process of opportunity booking/invoicing *Non core activities- order processing, engineers support *Knowledge sharing ; contracts review; documentation check and follow up with sales and project managers *Customer focus, reporting , Purchase Requisitions Great workplace culture, young employees and open minded, supporting and involved management.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Good but depends on where you work

It is a good corporation to start your way up however moving fast within the company is essential should one need to grow. It is mostly self service and although a big company, they are constantly improving and changing the environment.

Pro

growth opportunities

stress

Good work place with Nice People

A typical day at work- usually most of the days at work are very nice and pleasant Management - management it's an enigma for me as most of the time you have a local manager and a matrix/business manager which is out of your country. Very hard to get connected with your manager without him being next to you Workplace Culture - HW is having 8 behaviours and most of them are easily applicable but depending on the culture you may see them applied or not. The hardest part of the Job - is to keep pace with the fast-changing environment in Honeywell as the company is continuously changing. Managers are coming and leaving, and at the same time with them, the ideas are implemented or dropped down. The most enjoyable part of the job - I really like my team, we have a lot of fun and we work hard. Most of the time we are relaxed and the vibe is very positive.

Pro

Fruits Thursday, Free coffee, Free water, nice office building, great tech gadgets

Contra

bad healthcare system, low salaries, continuous changing management

Nice workplace

Multicultural workplace. I experienced working with different type of customers, from different sides of the world. Managers and team leaders were overall ok.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Environnement de travail confortable avec les problématiques d'une entreprise mammouth

Environnement de travail confortable, professionnel mais très étouffé par réunions inutiles. En plus, la possibilité d'avancement est très vague. J'étais dans un département entry-level qui en fait offrait nules possibilités d'avancement: pour gagner une nouvelle position il fallait des abilités qu'on gagne pas où je travaillais. Le recruitement pour les chefs de département se faisait toujours à l'éxterieur de la compagnie. En outre, les salaires étaient bonnes et ils faisaient des efforts pour faire le travail plus agréable.

Pro

Évaluation plus claire que dans autres entreprises. La voix des embauchés est écoutée.

Contra

Les possibilités d'avancement sont très vagues, Le recruitement pour les chefs de département se faisait toujours à l'éxterieur de la compagnie.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Good work culture Learned more about BMS Systems, and estimation procedures in a large corporation The manager was the key to my apreciation of the company

Pro

Nice colleagues

auto mechanical

this job offer me a lot of opportunity, learning a lot about the job: electric, electronics, mechanical and all the rest. The team was friendly and the management was supportive

Pro

paid overtime
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

El mejor lugar para desarrollarse personalmente y profesionalmente

Una de las mejores ventajas de trabajar en Honeywell es que se centra en sus empleados. Les ofrece el acceso gratuito a un catalogo de cursos y la posibilidad de desarollar las areas profesionales que les interesa.

Pro

El acceso a cursos de desarrollo profesional/personal

Contra

La dificultad de cambiar de puesto en la empresa

complex, large multinational copany

the company has several divisions seen as individual companies and the management is quite flexible considering the complexity of its organizational structure. Some processes do not work as it should but being a large company since the 19 50's it is quite difficult to update everything and optimize processes in a short period of time. They work with consultants and it is part of any job to actually be ready to collaborate with external consultants in order to develop internal processes. The R & D and the customer base is exceptional based on long-term collaborations and the company believes in communication on every level as the trigger for excellence. Pressure is high in every department and it is a continuous learning and training process to work with them.

Pro

salary, experience

Contra

stress and pressure on a daily basis

interesting place to work

good organizational culture, with a powerful brand. New leadership making deep changes- transforming Honeywell into a software company usually highly experienced managers

Pro

powerful brand culture

work life balance
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Honeywell. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

3,7

Bazat pe 9.293 de evaluări.
2.839