Honeywell
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Honeywell Evaluările angajatului

Ordonare după
38 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 8.882 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Honeywell is a place where you definitely have something to learn
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great place with a friendly atmosphere where everybody is trying to be helpful and the work load is fairly divided for different departments. A good workplace for someone who wants to promote as they are further developing and growing.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Currently working in a cross-functional global team to develop a global technical textiles new business initiative for Spectra® Fiber. Working together, we've conducted market analysis, built and implemented a marketing plan consisting of developing new offerings an updated channel plan and co-branding plan.
2,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Opportunities to learn on the job, good training curricula, however the hardest part of the jobs was keeping a work-life balance as organizational development wasn't a priority on the company's agenda.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The location and company was ok but the management was unappropriated and overall motivated me to change the line of work. Also compensation not as expected.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I had a great experience in Honeywell until very recent, the colleagues and environment are great, especially working with foreigners from other parts of the business, but the ones who lead and approve what happens in this customers are not so great.

Why? Let me tell you why. For more than a year now our hiring process is frozen and our teams needed to be scrambled in order to cope with the evergrowing workflow and requests. They barely hired new colleagues and those colleagues need to be trained by us, and that we don't really have time to do. Last year someone sent an idea of having online training with pre-made videos for the new joiners in order to get them up to speed, it has not been approved even now.

Other problem than that is the fact that we work 3 times more than we should and our income stayed the same, and here in this major city if you pay rent, you will lose 70% - 85% of the current salary just for expenses and this is no way to live.

After we worked hard last year we have been told that new raises have been set in motion, when I went to the meeting it was a raise of less than 40$ which was a joke. Beside that we received news some days ago that the raises get cancelled due to COVID-19, and we said: ok but we will get this raise next year right?. Their response: no the next year you will get the raise for the 2020 you lost your raise for work done in 2019. Then they sugar coated everything as they always do when talking with every employee individually saying ohh how great your skills are and how far you will reach. Apparently there are colleagues that
 - mai mult...
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
There is a very dynamic company in a complex process of transformation and transition to meet the difficult challenges of the world wide markets. The career opportunities are very diverse and interesting.
"Pressure makes diamonds”......Thank you Honeywell, you've made me stronger. 😊
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Management does not care at all about employees.Almost no trainings, but a lot of travel.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
ok, a great team and great colleagues, great customer relations. Success creates stability! There are a lot of things to do, but future is shaped by great teams. Honeywell creates success stories! #Futureshaper
A typical day at work:
*Prepare Tier meetings- presentation of Tier 1 and reports

*Core activities - escalations SAP- Salesforce

*Customer engagement and solving process issues-Siebel CRM- SAP

*Lunch

*Calls for quality- meetings; process of opportunity booking/invoicing

*Non core activities- order processing, engineers support

*Knowledge sharing ; contracts review; documentation check and follow up with sales and project managers

*Customer focus, reporting , Purchase Requisitions

Great workplace culture, young employees and open minded, supporting and involved management.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It is a good corporation to start your way up however moving fast within the company is essential should one need to grow.

It is mostly self service and although a big company, they are constantly improving and changing the environment.
Pro
growth opportunities
stress
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
A typical day at work- usually most of the days at work are very nice and pleasant

Management - management it's an enigma for me as most of the time you have a local manager and a matrix/business manager which is out of your country. Very hard to get connected with your manager without him being next to you

Workplace Culture - HW is having 8 behaviours and most of them are easily applicable but depending on the culture you may see them applied or not.

The hardest part of the Job - is to keep pace with the fast-changing environment in Honeywell as the company is continuously changing. Managers are coming and leaving, and at the same time with them, the ideas are implemented or dropped down.

The most enjoyable part of the job - I really like my team, we have a lot of fun and we work hard. Most of the time we are relaxed and the vibe is very positive.
Pro
Fruits Thursday, Free coffee, Free water, nice office building, great tech gadgets
Contra
bad healthcare system, low salaries, continuous changing management
Multicultural workplace.
I experienced working with different type of customers, from different sides of the world.

Managers and team leaders were overall ok.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Environnement de travail confortable, professionnel mais très étouffé par réunions inutiles. En plus, la possibilité d'avancement est très vague. J'étais dans un département entry-level qui en fait offrait nules possibilités d'avancement: pour gagner une nouvelle position il fallait des abilités qu'on gagne pas où je travaillais. Le recruitement pour les chefs de département se faisait toujours à l'éxterieur de la compagnie. En outre, les salaires étaient bonnes et ils faisaient des efforts pour faire le travail plus agréable.
Pro
Évaluation plus claire que dans autres entreprises. La voix des embauchés est écoutée.
Contra
Les possibilités d'avancement sont très vagues, Le recruitement pour les chefs de département se faisait toujours à l'éxterieur de la compagnie.
Good work culture
Learned more about BMS Systems, and estimation procedures in a large corporation

The manager was the key to my apreciation of the company
Pro
Nice colleagues
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
this job offer me a lot of opportunity, learning a lot about the job: electric, electronics, mechanical and all the rest. The team was friendly and the management was supportive
Pro
paid overtime
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Una de las mejores ventajas de trabajar en Honeywell es que se centra en sus empleados. Les ofrece el acceso gratuito a un catalogo de cursos y la posibilidad de desarollar las areas profesionales que les interesa.
Pro
El acceso a cursos de desarrollo profesional/personal
Contra
La dificultad de cambiar de puesto en la empresa
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
the company has several divisions seen as individual companies and the management is quite flexible considering the complexity of its organizational structure. Some processes do not work as it should but being a large company since the 19 50's it is quite difficult to update everything and optimize processes in a short period of time. They work with consultants and it is part of any job to actually be ready to collaborate with external consultants in order to develop internal processes. The R & D and the customer base is exceptional based on long-term collaborations and the company believes in communication on every level as the trigger for excellence. Pressure is high in every department and it is a continuous learning and training process to work with them.
Pro
salary, experience
Contra
stress and pressure on a daily basis
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
good organizational culture, with a powerful brand.
New leadership making deep changes- transforming Honeywell into a software company

usually highly experienced managers
Pro
powerful brand culture
work life balance
2,0
Poor management.
No contact with management; no interest from their side to have a team.

No transparency from HR

Poor benefits

Income not competitive with the market
Profil revendicat
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Honeywell. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
3,8
Bazat pe 8.882 de evaluări.
2.754
2.995
1.881
Evaluări după categorie
3,6
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,6
3,2
3,3
3,5
Cultura
Honeywell - recenzii în funcție de locație