HP

UtilitateEvaluareData
48 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 13.026 de recenzii

Loc de munca productiv

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Loc de munca productiv,atmosfera competitiva dar in acelasi timp relaxata.

Productive and fun

Experience has taught me, over the years, how to build strong relationships with all departments within an organization and also to develop my teamwork skills, due to being involved in various types of team tasks. Moreover, I have gained a solid reputation for accurately and efficiently meeting tight deadlines, being organized and also paying attention to detail.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Excellent community and management, with great benefits and work experience

A typical day at work would start off with a greet to everyone in my team, as they are part of my "family". Starting off with checking urgent emails, reviewing my inbox, and prioritizing my tasks for the day. Ensuring everything has been accomplished as per the previous day / week "to do" list. So far I've learned how to exploit my time properly, and make 100% follow-up on critical cases. Communication is another thing that comes to mind, because I am a natural when it comes to liaise with people from different departments. The management is exclusive, we have a very clean and respectful collaboration. We know what they are here for, they know what we do, and we work day by day with that in mind. They are helpful when needed, supportive and very motivating. My co-workers are great as well, depends on the case. Never expect someone to treat you right if you don`t treat them right either. But I am a very professional oriented person, and I never tend to leave that boundary Hardest part of the job...I love what I`m doing, I see nothing hard to it. Most enjoyable would be, obviously, the satisfaction of a hard work commitment and payment received from a customer. As well, seeing people work together as one is something which I like most.

Pro

Gym subscription at a very cheap price, fruits, tea, working schedule.

not enough parking space

Good starting point

It's nice working at HP. You get to meet a lot of people from different cultures. You learn what it means to be in a corporation.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Great job, great people, less money

The greatest thing about working for HP are the people and the environment. The least great thing is made up of financial benefits. It all depends on what your priorities are.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Muy buena

Una experiencia muy agradable, muchas oportunidades de desarrollo. Ambiente joven y dinamico.

Pro

Seguro medico privado, facilidad de promocion, desarrollo profesional

Contra

Estructura central de decisiones, muchas horas de trabajo

Normal

Enjoyable part - meeting new people Hard part - Late hours ocasionally

Pro

Ocasional Working from home

Contra

Poor management / no appreciation skills
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun workplace and very stimulating

A stressful and dynamic environment but very stimulating and full of positive energy.Management and co-workers: impeccable!
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la HP. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 13.026 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie