HP

UtilitateEvaluareData
48 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 13.026 de recenzii

Loc de munca productiv

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Loc de munca productiv,atmosfera competitiva dar in acelasi timp relaxata.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

In HP there are great opportunities to grow, if this is the job you are looking for your future. More than that, the people around you are always willing to help you.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

proactive, flexible, results oriented person, adaptable and team spirit leader

-daily have new business challenges -handle escalations and search for an immediate result -upper management meetings, calls, -difficult part of the job is that you need to handle urgent and efficient major issues that may appear but the great part of this experience is that you learn a lot of each personality and grow your professional area leadership skills becoming very focused on customer needs

Pro

n/a

n/a

Productive, fun workplace

HP is a company that cares for its employees and teaches them the Organisational culture, provides valuable pieces of training and also benefits. I am proud to have been an employee of this company.

A good multinational environment

It was a workplace where i developed many necessary skills for my professional future. They had an honest approach and the result was a very mature environment
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Workd day

A typical working day starts with reading emails received from our partners and distributors for new upcoming deals and level of discounts they require. We are analyzing discounts based on margin and financial analysis. We work in a team and we help each other every time is necessary. The best part of the job is the negotiation and changing thinking methods with our country leads and senior management. In my opinion, I don't think to have a hard part of the job just that is taking some time for a deal to be closed.

Good school

Great cultural organization, wonderful people , company focus on people development & international experiences. Focus on customer experience . Gained leadership experience by running a team of 8, gained intercultural skills & adaptability through travels Africa & South Africa-wide .

A good employer

I have learned a lot of new things in a great team. We had a lot of challenges but together with my colleagues we could found the best solution. I had the opportunity to work in an multicultural environment which helped me to gain confidence.

nice place to work

great company; nice place to work; great people; a nice management team focused on people and results in the same time; flexible program

Pro

flexible working program, short Fridays

Productive and funny workplace

very pleasant workplace and funny, great managers and colleagues. Mixed cultures, had a lot to learn from my co- workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was that i had the chance to meet different people from various countries, which gave me the opportunity to learn a lot .

Great place for graduates

It's a good job as a first job, but salaries and benefits are below IT market average. Everything is a continuous change (splits, unifications of teams and departments, processes, etc.) The high management lacks vision.

Avis

L'activité est dans un bureau , à savoir sur un ordinateur portable, a fait certaines évaluations des contrats conclus par la force de vente dans différents pays à travers le monde . Contrats que nous analysons les conditions financières et juridiques.

Pro

bon environnement de travail, un activité agréable, collègues amicales
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Very nice for the right person

Although my particular set of skills and personality prevented me to enjoy this job to the fullest i must say that the culture, support and benefits were hard to miss. Incredibly friendly and professional team.

The best working place.

The best working place that I ever had. Kind people a great working team. Learning opportunities and self development opportunities.

Pro

Company car, company phone.

Very good work environement

We have very good work environment and relationship between the colleagues. we have possibilities of grow in the company

Produktiver Arbeitsort

Ich hatte einen neuen Bereich kennengelernt und lernte hier dabei sehr vieles, nicht nur verschiedene Programme und Systeme als auch profesionell mit den Kunden umzugehen.Schwierig war es am Anfang da alles neu und unbekannt war. Aber Schritt für Schritt schaffte ich es und schliesslich fiel mir alles leicht indem ich mich wohl befand, in einem angenehmes Arbeitsumfeld mit sehr freundliche und bereitwillige Kollegen.

An ordinary day in HP

HP is a great company if are lucky enough to have the appropriate manager. I really appreciate the multicultural environment I use to work in, the interactions with people from around the globe and the opportunities to come up with ideas in order to solve daily challenges at work. But...everything is related to the person who coordinates you. I cannot state that my manager was a bad person but she used not to think outside the box at all and seemed to me always focused on processes instead of an efficient work and daily basis activity improvement. I did not like the company policy of being nice with people who are avoiding tasks, postponing duties or performing badly at their jobs (I don't mean that one have to scream to somebody else but I believe that those cases have to be discussed and solved). Also, unless you have been working for 3 or 4 years within the company, there is almost impossible to get a promotion, the only thing one can do is take a job rotation. HP pays good salaries and offers good work conditions to its employees.

Pro

Good salaries, nice work-environment, cultural diversity, great opportunity for development

Contra

Poor chances of promotion, conservative managers
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Fun environment with a lot of opties for personal growth

I like HP! Is one of the places where people are encouraged to give their best, are respected and encouraged to develop. I can say the company had a great influence on who I became in the past 10 years. And this is mentioned in the positive way. Here I learned to learn from mistakes, to develop myself and to elevate my skills, to create and appreciate value wherever I work. Also, HP has offered me the framework to learn management and quality and also to appreciate people around me more.

Multicultural environment

In the past two years I was part of EMEA Smart Quote Specialist team where I was able to learn how to provide excellent assistance for Hewlett-Packard partners,to analyze and provide pricing information for HP products to customers, to ensure documentation and optimization of operational processes, to prepare daily,weekly reports depending on customer and internal staffs needs, to conduct training to customers and internal staffs on company products and services.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

A good and friendly work environment

-friendly colleagues always willing to share with you best practices and to answer to your questions -team work oriented

Pro

teambuildings, trainings, open door policy

A fost utilă această recenzie?

What I like most about this job is the fact that you can work from home and the freedom you have when organizing you day to day assignments. Also, I have great colleagues that create a wonderful team. The hardest part is when you are under pressure because of the approaching deadline.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la HP. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 13.026 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie