HP
4.0 din 5 stele.
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii HP despre Siguranța locului de muncă și promovare

UtilitateEvaluareData
18 evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 12,870 de recenzii

Loc de munca comod

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Loc de munca comod, unde daca stii de la bun inceput in ce directie te indrepti sau ai rabdarea necesare, promovarea vine, insa salariul este mic.

Pro

Program wellness

stil putin comunist managerial
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Nice peers, good management and lots of fun

The best company to be, keeps employees happy and involved, offers good choices for development and grow. Offers possibility to have courses for other languages and to get LSS certification

Pro

Listening company employees to their needs

Healthcare
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

A great place with amazing people

HP is a really flexible and fun workplace. The management is great and very supportive and you barely feel like they are your superiors. They are very understanding and are ok with whatever schedule you work on as long as you deliver good results (within deadlines). The only downside (at least for Bucharest office) is regarding the contract. They mostly hire throughout a contractor and you have to renew your contract a couple of times to get a permanent position (2-3 years).

Pro

Relaxing working place, fun people

Contra

They barely offer permanent positions, very outdated tools, salary could be bigger
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Overall a good quality of employment

In Bucharest low salaries comparing to similar jobs and companies. Remote working - teleworker was a great way to balance private/professional life Many company splits over the last 5 years, mergers and acquisitions, obliging employees to rewrite processes and methodologies and adapting to new environments.

Productive and fun place

You have so many things to learn from HP company. You learn to be assertive, you make great friends, you learn a lot, you have extraordinary managers.

Pro

flexibility

sometimes overtime
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

Cultura Locurilor de muncă

great place to learn and self development

Well organised work culture with constant agile teams that continuously provide efficient and timely services to customers. Healthy work ethics along with various fun activities and a very pleasant and valuable learning experience.respect for people. It has been a great company to work for , very genuine culture and super competitive , kept pushing you towards growth and has taken you to new heights in your career. The atmosphere has slowly eroded to the point where you are expected to make all decisions to best suit your division, regardless of whether that is right for the company as a whole. That and rewards are for what brings immediate results, not what brings best results down the road, takes all of the fun and pride out of working for HPE.

Pro

high focus on employees, professional working environment, business focus with clear processes and procedures, always encouraged to run the extra mile, great team spirit, possibility to work from home

Contra

the multiple spin offs brought a lot of uncertainty and lack of clear business direction

great environment

HP offers the oportunity to grow and to learn every day something new.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Ability to grow, flexibility, great team , ability to work with management WW level, investment in people by organizing off site events, training for new hires.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

In HP there are great opportunities to grow, if this is the job you are looking for your future. More than that, the people around you are always willing to help you.

Productive, fun workplace

HP is a company that cares for its employees and teaches them the Organisational culture, provides valuable pieces of training and also benefits. I am proud to have been an employee of this company.

A good employer

I have learned a lot of new things in a great team. We had a lot of challenges but together with my colleagues we could found the best solution. I had the opportunity to work in an multicultural environment which helped me to gain confidence.

Avis

L'activité est dans un bureau , à savoir sur un ordinateur portable, a fait certaines évaluations des contrats conclus par la force de vente dans différents pays à travers le monde . Contrats que nous analysons les conditions financières et juridiques.

Pro

bon environnement de travail, un activité agréable, collègues amicales

The best working place.

The best working place that I ever had. Kind people a great working team. Learning opportunities and self development opportunities.

Pro

Company car, company phone.

Very good work environement

We have very good work environment and relationship between the colleagues. we have possibilities of grow in the company

Produktiver Arbeitsort

Ich hatte einen neuen Bereich kennengelernt und lernte hier dabei sehr vieles, nicht nur verschiedene Programme und Systeme als auch profesionell mit den Kunden umzugehen.Schwierig war es am Anfang da alles neu und unbekannt war. Aber Schritt für Schritt schaffte ich es und schliesslich fiel mir alles leicht indem ich mich wohl befand, in einem angenehmes Arbeitsumfeld mit sehr freundliche und bereitwillige Kollegen.

An ordinary day in HP

HP is a great company if are lucky enough to have the appropriate manager. I really appreciate the multicultural environment I use to work in, the interactions with people from around the globe and the opportunities to come up with ideas in order to solve daily challenges at work. But...everything is related to the person who coordinates you. I cannot state that my manager was a bad person but she used not to think outside the box at all and seemed to me always focused on processes instead of an efficient work and daily basis activity improvement. I did not like the company policy of being nice with people who are avoiding tasks, postponing duties or performing badly at their jobs (I don't mean that one have to scream to somebody else but I believe that those cases have to be discussed and solved). Also, unless you have been working for 3 or 4 years within the company, there is almost impossible to get a promotion, the only thing one can do is take a job rotation. HP pays good salaries and offers good work conditions to its employees.

Pro

Good salaries, nice work-environment, cultural diversity, great opportunity for development

Contra

Poor chances of promotion, conservative managers
Cultura Locurilor de muncă

Fun environment with a lot of opties for personal growth

I like HP! Is one of the places where people are encouraged to give their best, are respected and encouraged to develop. I can say the company had a great influence on who I became in the past 10 years. And this is mentioned in the positive way. Here I learned to learn from mistakes, to develop myself and to elevate my skills, to create and appreciate value wherever I work. Also, HP has offered me the framework to learn management and quality and also to appreciate people around me more.

Muy buena

Una experiencia muy agradable, muchas oportunidades de desarrollo. Ambiente joven y dinamico.

Pro

Seguro medico privado, facilidad de promocion, desarrollo profesional

Contra

Estructura central de decisiones, muchas horas de trabajo
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la HP. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 12,870 de evaluări.
4.773

3.6Compensații/Beneficii
3.5Siguranță/Promovare la Locul de muncă
3.6Conducere
3.9Cultura

HP - recenzii în funcție de locație

• Companii