HP

UtilitateEvaluareData
39 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutareaVedeți toate cele 13.026 de recenzii

Loc de munca productiv

Evaluare recomandată de Indeed

Indeed a ales cea mai utilă evaluare
Loc de munca productiv,atmosfera competitiva dar in acelasi timp relaxata.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Nice peers, good management and lots of fun

The best company to be, keeps employees happy and involved, offers good choices for development and grow. Offers possibility to have courses for other languages and to get LSS certification

Pro

Listening company employees to their needs

Healthcare
A fost utilă această recenzie?

A great place with amazing people

HP is a really flexible and fun workplace. The management is great and very supportive and you barely feel like they are your superiors. They are very understanding and are ok with whatever schedule you work on as long as you deliver good results (within deadlines). The only downside (at least for Bucharest office) is regarding the contract. They mostly hire throughout a contractor and you have to renew your contract a couple of times to get a permanent position (2-3 years).

Pro

Relaxing working place, fun people

Contra

They barely offer permanent positions, very outdated tools, salary could be bigger

Good workload balance

Good workplace culture, good training provided and good managers. A typical day would not have a very big volume of work as the activities were well organised
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Overall a good quality of employment

In Bucharest low salaries comparing to similar jobs and companies. Remote working - teleworker was a great way to balance private/professional life Many company splits over the last 5 years, mergers and acquisitions, obliging employees to rewrite processes and methodologies and adapting to new environments.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent

Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane

It could be good if it weren't for the people

The salary is good, the benefits are varied and there really is work-life balance, sometmes even more life than work. But 90% of the people (colleagues and managers alike) make HP Inc a bad place to work, in the top 5 employers... to be avoided. It is extremely hard for a new joiner. There is a clique-y attitude. If you are more on the introverted side and despise favoritism and asskissing, then stay away from this place. No matter how hard you work, you get 0 recognition if you don't play by the rule, keep your head down, never speak your mind and sweet talk the right people. What is even more outrageous is, these things are sometimes openly admitted. You get 0 trainings, if you need help you are on your own. If you value learning and hard work, this is not the place to be. Some team leadets are extremely unpolite and perceive themselves as demi-gods. If you don't sweet talk them and bring coffee to their table (even if you are not their secretary) you may end up being humiliated in public. You can't complain to anyone about this because, in this company, managers are non-existent. Managers are fictional beings with 0 responsibilities placed there just to remind you how busy they are. One more thing, the labour legislation is not respected in HP Inc. Rest leave is, in some teams, considered optional.

Pro

Good salary, varied benefits, work-life balance

Contra

Toxic environment, favoritism, absent management, no trainings, the labour legislation is not always respected, uneducated people, team leaders with 0 people skills

Stressful corporate environment

Stressful corporate environment, great focus on corporate culture. High volume of work and no paid overtime. Great responsibility but no recognition in return...

Productive and fun place

You have so many things to learn from HP company. You learn to be assertive, you make great friends, you learn a lot, you have extraordinary managers.

Pro

flexibility

sometimes overtime

Typical corporation job

You get an open space office (cubicle), your own pc/ laptop and a set of rules to guide you in your decision making road. Most of the times you work in a team and are assigned a buddy at first to help you and show you the ropes.

Working in a corporation

I worked with several customers on different projects, overseeing the execution and delivery of the services agreed. Some more complex than others. There were relaxed days and days you had to solve several issues.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

great place to learn and self development

Well organised work culture with constant agile teams that continuously provide efficient and timely services to customers. Healthy work ethics along with various fun activities and a very pleasant and valuable learning experience.respect for people. It has been a great company to work for , very genuine culture and super competitive , kept pushing you towards growth and has taken you to new heights in your career. The atmosphere has slowly eroded to the point where you are expected to make all decisions to best suit your division, regardless of whether that is right for the company as a whole. That and rewards are for what brings immediate results, not what brings best results down the road, takes all of the fun and pride out of working for HPE.

Pro

high focus on employees, professional working environment, business focus with clear processes and procedures, always encouraged to run the extra mile, great team spirit, possibility to work from home

Contra

the multiple spin offs brought a lot of uncertainty and lack of clear business direction

Fun learning experience

Once you get used to the job terminology, HP world is wonderful. I still remember walking with our laptops from conference room to conference rooms, for trainings in virtual rooms or elsewhere. Multinational teams, different ages, I learnt a lot from there.

I loved this job

When i worked within HP, i had a great time. Working was a pleasure, and my collegues were very friendy. It's not just a job, it'a big responsability also. You go home at the end of the day with the pleasure that you did your work and someone really appreciate it.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Ability to grow, flexibility, great team , ability to work with management WW level, investment in people by organizing off site events, training for new hires.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

In HP there are great opportunities to grow, if this is the job you are looking for your future. More than that, the people around you are always willing to help you.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

proactive, flexible, results oriented person, adaptable and team spirit leader

-daily have new business challenges -handle escalations and search for an immediate result -upper management meetings, calls, -difficult part of the job is that you need to handle urgent and efficient major issues that may appear but the great part of this experience is that you learn a lot of each personality and grow your professional area leadership skills becoming very focused on customer needs

Pro

n/a

n/a

Productive, fun workplace

HP is a company that cares for its employees and teaches them the Organisational culture, provides valuable pieces of training and also benefits. I am proud to have been an employee of this company.

A good multinational environment

It was a workplace where i developed many necessary skills for my professional future. They had an honest approach and the result was a very mature environment

Workd day

A typical working day starts with reading emails received from our partners and distributors for new upcoming deals and level of discounts they require. We are analyzing discounts based on margin and financial analysis. We work in a team and we help each other every time is necessary. The best part of the job is the negotiation and changing thinking methods with our country leads and senior management. In my opinion, I don't think to have a hard part of the job just that is taking some time for a deal to be closed.

Good school

Great cultural organization, wonderful people , company focus on people development & international experiences. Focus on customer experience . Gained leadership experience by running a team of 8, gained intercultural skills & adaptability through travels Africa & South Africa-wide .

A good employer

I have learned a lot of new things in a great team. We had a lot of challenges but together with my colleagues we could found the best solution. I had the opportunity to work in an multicultural environment which helped me to gain confidence.
A fost utilă această recenzie?

Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?

Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la HP. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.Puneți o Întrebare

Evaluare generală

Bazat pe 13.026 de evaluări.

Evaluări după categorie

• Companii
  • HP
  • Evaluările angajaților
  • București
Spuneți-ne cum să îmbunătățim această pagină
Ce ați adăuga sau modifica?