Genpact
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii Genpact despre Management

Ordonare după
23 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 6.094 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Un job sigur,decent,plin de tineri,top management romanesc.
Pro
parcare subterana
Contra
birouri preA mari, lipsa intimitate
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I do like about Genpact that they really care of compliance and confidentiality and invest in training the new joiners.
It's a pleasant work environment and improving the management would be a big plus.
Es ist ein gutes Unternehmen für Mitarbeiter auf Einstiegsebene
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Don't do more than you are asked. Not only you will not be rewarded but you will be investigated and removed. The big management it is unreachable and you'll be mistreated some of the direct management.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The company bases its strategy on high turnover rates, targeting young professionals/university students, which restrains the processes to be stabilised, matured and improved.
Adding to it, the managers skills are questionable and the HR department is not fully knowledgable on Workers rights under Work laws.
As a plus, the workplace facilities were enjoyable, with several eating and resting areas and you can meet colleagues from different cultures and technical backgrounds.

Overall, a place to work if you just need a job, but not the one to stay if you want to develop your career.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The work itself is not difficult, it is repetitive and unfortunately comes in unrealistically high volumes. There is very little transparency from management and there is a mindset of "anyone can be replaced at any time".
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Opportunities for learning - a lot of online trainings, however they have canceled the class courses, which is a pity
Poor capabilities in management team
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The people are really nice. If you are a new joiner, they make it easy for you to integrate. You get friendly, non-judgemental colleagues, who help you when you don't know something. Asking questions is encouraged, and not judged.

You get very good trainings, which help you feel confident on the job. And you learn a lot, from soft skills to software usage.

The atmosphere is relaxing, it is not the typical corporate atmosphere. Even if you work in an open space, there are no cubocles.

The only issue is the workload, which is a bit too high, at least on some accounts and in some periods of time. If it weren't for this high volume of work, Genpact would be the ideal place to be.
Pro
Nice colleagues, managers who care, good trainings, good salary, nice building, easy-to-find location
Work volume too high
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Se pune accent pe dezvoltarea ta personala, esti incurajat sa te dezvolti
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It is indeed a dynamic environment if you make it that way. It depends on you to reap all the benefits and knowledge of the middle and higher management but also you have to learn a lot from your team members and always keep a positive and open mind:)
Pro
knowledge
to many extra hours
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It is a great company where you can grow a lot.The team members are great as well as the management.They always care about the employees. You enjoy working there .
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Genpact is a global business process management and services and IT corporation with key offices in New York City, United States. It is a very nice environment, where you could develop your skills and knowledge. The employees are very young, sociable and are willing to interact with each other.
- Account receivable analyst
- I learned the AR part + OTC end to end process

- The Management was professional
- The hardest part of the job was at the begging when I started to learn the process in Italy (Rome). After this was very enjoyable, I worked in a very nice team and the most beautiful thing was that I worked with different cultures (indians, italians, germans, dutch)
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I do recommend if you want to get some experience but not on long term. I do not agree with their general way of doing things and thinking. You may feel a little in a communist enviroment and there is not enough importance given to you as an employee.
Pro
On the job travel.
Contra
Management is missing, lack of getting organized.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The salary isn't direct proportional with the daily efforts and the management is more involved in reducing the costs rather than motivating its employees properly.
Pro
helpful colleagues, young environment
no motivations
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
For me, Genpact was a very good start in my career. Very open work culture, good management, offering a lot of opportunities for unexperienced persons and also for old employees, in order to develop their skills and knowledge.
Pro
Bonuses based on individual performance and also for team performance
Extremely busy work life
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The working environment is quite unfriendly and packed but overall atmosphere is happy.
The company invests in training and development and values diversity.

Flexible program, opportunity to change function, area, to start from zero.

Not the best management.
Pro
Learn a lot at the beginning of your career
Contra
Low salaries and poor management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
My typical day at work starts with latching on to my phone in order to log in. After starting the PC and entering the system, I look in my calendar where all my daily activities are mapped to see “what’s up”. After that I open the program, the supporting database for query resolution and the business case system. Then I get an E-mail with my daily cases and start splitting my daily load so that I meet every deadline. In the morning I process the leftover requisitions from the day before. While my patience wrestles with the system working slightly slower the speed of my thoughts, I go through the requisition’s “accuracy check list” based on company code specifics. While doing the check, sometimes, depending on the stubbornness of some of the Material Groups I am obliged to consult my buddy, the purchasing tool.
After the prioritization of activities and calls the workload is processed:

After doing all needed, the moment of glory approaches: “It’s approval time!!” After which the requisition metamorphoses into a beautiful purchase order. The purchase order does not stop its evolution at this stage, turning into spectacular business claims.
Thus, a fun day in a Bucharest buyer’s day lies for me within the talent of weaving these activities carefully with fun and interesting conversations among colleagues, out team getting as big as to include 9 people now and of course successfully blocking out background noise. (Amongst which: whispers, online popups, loud phone calls and musical mashes between different languages, spoken at the same time with the same intensity).
Activities
 - mai mult...
Pro
Development opportunity, courses and training formation purposes.
Contra
Long hours, short lunch breaks
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante, per via della squadra con cui lavoro.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
aprendi muchas cosas y mi jefe me tenia mucha confianza y respeto, mi primer trabajo
Pro
todo
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great place to work for, many different cultures and personalities, great amount of trainings offered with cost or no cost, the management trainees are great and dedicated, the co-workers are willing to help and to make the new joiners feel welcomed
Pro
Many benefits
Long working hours
Profil revendicat
Vreți să aflați mai multe despre munca aici?
Puneți o întrebare despre munca sau interviurile de angajare la Genpact. Comunitatea noastră este gata să răspundă.
Evaluare generală
3,9
Bazat pe 6.094 de evaluări.
1.890
2.324
1.293
Evaluări după categorie
3,8
Balanța dintre muncă și viața personală
3,1
3,9
3,5
3,8
Cultura
Genpact - recenzii în funcție de locație