GE Corporate
Primiți actualizări săptămânale, locuri de muncă noi și evaluări

Recenzii ale angajaților GE Corporate din Atlanta, GA

Ordonare după
194 de evaluări se potrivesc cu căutarea
Vedeți toate cele 8.670 de recenzii
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Minimal chance for advancement unless you have some college. If not you will either stay at an entry level, or a small promotion. Unless of course you’re the only one that builds on the job then you might just get it.
Pro
Benefits were excellent! Pay is good.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Management is poor as they still operate the 'old' GE way. They promote people that are not qualified and wonder why they struggle in those roles. The fear of layoffs is omnipresent at GE which is counter productive.
Pro
Some good people
Contra
Work life balance is poor, management is poor, layoffs are constant
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great leadership development, good vacation policy, very flexible, and fantastic culture. Loved going to Crotonville and networking with other leaders.
3,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I had a good experience in general. I enjoyed my training period and working closely with some of my co-workers. They were extremely supportive with I familiarized myself with the new programs.
A fost utilă această recenzie?
Evaluați compania la care ați lucrat recent
Faceți-vă cunoscută experiența pentru a ajuta alte persoane
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Top leaders of the company have been solely focused on the company's cash position. Over the past 3 years, they have dropped the employee count from 350,00 to about 200,000. Not focused on employees, no upward mobility for your career.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great company to work for. Upon arriving I was excited about the diversity, continuing education and the culture. They always promoted work/life balance and I can concur with them being nominated as top companies to work for as a single mom.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Working for GE always kept me working they always had jobs for me, no matter the season. I was able to locate to all parts of the world, with an amazing group of employees. I learned a lot working this this company.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus.
1,0
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
GE's culture seems to be one of embracing change and preaching a work-life balance while completely preventing one. I was required to work 88%+ of the year on the road.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Be prepared to experience a lot of sweeping changes every now and again. Good ol by club. Must be a team player at all times. Be prepared to play office politics.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good company however, a lot of layoffs over the past 2 years. Busy work environment but overall atmosphere is positive. There are a lot of old timers at GE and a nice mix of engineers, database programers, attorneys and a lot of managers.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Good place to work. good work life balance. good benefits and package. good salary. great atmosphere for growth. good training programs. good and flexible work hours
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
It's a great experience working with GE and always challenging and many things to learn from good leadership and technical managers. They are always first in adopting the new technologies.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Great company to work for. Hours are long pay is great. Daily meeting to increase productivity. Everyone is willing to help but you have to execute to stay there. It will help even if you were to leave the company just to be in the environment.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Quick-paced environment, often slowed down by the many processes of a large company. A lot of politics regarding moving up, the next role.The teams are generally full of great people.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Fast pace, always changing organizational structure. Must be able to work with Global teams; you have to always be thinking about your next role and heavily dependent on networking within the company to advance..
Pro
Exposure to lots of technologies
Objective always changing
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
The constant loom of layoff is always over your head. Otherwise it is an excellent place to work. Just hope my job is not eliminated. Things change quickly.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I am glad I worked at GE for the few years that I did… There is so much to learn and so many smart people to learn from... GE experience was pivotal in being able to take on new jobs in new companies and industries.
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
There was a lot of change during my time at GE. The purchase of Alstom started a death spiral that is very unfortunate for the many talented, experienced employees at GE who worked very hard on behalf of its customers. I worried about losing my job every day, but I had many opportunities to learn new skills, unlimited opportunities to take on new/additional responsibilities, and my managers were always very supportive of my career and my life outside of the office. I only left because the downsizing meant I had no career progression opportunities.
Pro
Great people, unlimited opportunities to grow
Contra
Management decisions caused high turnover and low stock prices
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
Different groups support through the company. It was a good experience, the company split to Synchrony and that took on a different culture. The culture was more in the customer service financial field and help me to learn more about banking.
Pro
great benefits
Direct Management
Cultura Locurilor de muncă
I loved working there and at time I wish I had to opportunity to return. It had all the benefit anyone need to live a good and stable life and provide for their families.
Pro
benefits, schedules
driving distance